Tommy Robinson Fans UK Riots from Europe

Social Media

2 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

There buying up derelict houses then converting them into HMO's this stands for Houses with Multiple Occupancy i.e. a 4 - 5 Bedroom house converted into flats or Bedsits modernized to high standards by the British Tax Payer.  

There are less than 70000 asylum seekers currently in UK. That equates to, by you comments, 14000 homes. 

The costs, if your comment holds water, is a drop in the ocean compared to budgets for other departments.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

There are less than 70000 asylum seekers currently in UK. That equates to, by you comments, 14000 homes. 

The costs, if your comment holds water, is a drop in the ocean compared to budgets for other departments.

You have absolutely  no idea how much it would cost 

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You have absolutely  no idea how much it would cost 

I do have an idea, and as I said, it's a fraction of costs of some other budgets.

You posted recently about the cost of housing asylum seekers. Why do you think others don't know?

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

8 Million a day in Hotels to house these that's 35 Million a Month im sure it could be spent on other things.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

44 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

I do have an idea, and as I said, it's a fraction of costs of some other budgets.

You posted recently about the cost of housing asylum seekers. Why do you think others don't know?

Some do know but still won't accept it or Deny the costs yourhaving. 

10 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Some do know but still won't accept it or Deny the costs yourhaving. 

As I've said, I do know the cost.

If tge asylum seekers are to be houses in HMOs it will be cheaper than the figures you have quoted for hotels.

Like I said, it's a fraction of other budgets.

Not sure what costs you think I'm having.

3 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

8 Million a day in Hotels to house these that's 35 Million a Month im sure it could be spent on other things.

whatever the cost, it t arises directly from the failure of the last Government to clear asylum claims.

Clear the claims, pass valid claimants into the community where they can work and wear their upkeep, deport the bogus claimants.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

This is a discussion forum.

If you have something to say then post it and I might respond, but then again I might not.

I did say something, what do you think of the Lord's speech....? 🤗

• Like 1

10 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Weird, someone posts a response that answers your question and you ignore it and deflect.

You are so transparent.

What did YOU think of the Lord's speech.....?

Now come on Joseph, the speech of facts, come on, what did you think.

We all know your thing is lambasting, but for once answer my question, if not, you can stand down...:clap2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

deport the bogus claimants.

How?  If someone has thrown away their passport and will not tell you where they are from, then where are you going to deport that person to?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, James105 said:

How?  If someone has thrown away their passport and will not tell you where they are from, then where are you going to deport that person to?

You mean it’s not beyond the wit of Government to employ linguist who can pinpoint an individual’s home nation, or identify individuals by the testimony of those they travel with?

Either way, a problem that would have arisen had the Tories not closed, with the exception of Ukraine and Hingkong, offshore routes to asylum applications

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You mean it’s not beyond the wit of Government to employ linguist who can pinpoint an individual’s home nation, or identify individuals by the testimony of those they travel with?

Either way, a problem that would have arisen had the Tories not closed, with the exception of Ukraine and Hingkong, offshore routes to asylum applications

They wouldn't even allow the use of dental checks to verify if someone who was pretending to be a child was actually a child.

https://dentistry.co.uk/2022/03/10/government-defeated-on-dental-age-checks-for-asylum-seekers/

How do you even manage to breath with your head planted so firmly in the sand?  

6 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

8 x 30 = 24, not 35

49 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

As you say, it’s video.

What more is there to say?

Do yourself have any comments of points view to share?

So you will not watch a speech by a Lord in the House of Lord's..

Which just goes to show how much of an anti-Brit you really are, a 100% supporter of Islam in which ever form it comes.

You are a disgrace......🤔

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

As I've said, I do know the cost.

If tge asylum seekers are to be houses in HMOs it will be cheaper than the figures you have quoted for hotels.

Like I said, it's a fraction of other budgets.

Not sure what costs you think I'm having.

I have no idea how much benefits are given to the thousands here but in my own town 50 Top of the range Electric bikes costing over 3k were given to fast food delivery drivers for getting round the town. 

2 hours ago, James105 said:

They wouldn't even allow the use of dental checks to verify if someone who was pretending to be a child was actually a child.

https://dentistry.co.uk/2022/03/10/government-defeated-on-dental-age-checks-for-asylum-seekers/

How do you even manage to breath with your head planted so firmly in the sand?  

I breathe easily thank you.

You meanwhile are flipping from passports to dentistry. 

And in a thread discussing Yaxley-Lennon, it might be an idea to avoid passports and ID.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I have no idea how much benefits are given to the thousands here but in my own town 50 Top of the range Electric bikes costing over 3k were given to fast food delivery drivers for getting round the town. 

Asylum seekers do not receive benefits.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Asylum seekers do not receive benefits.

Spin this Chomper.

How much money do asylum seekers get in the UK per week?

£49.18 per person per week

Asylum support rates are currently set at £49.18 per person per week or £7 a day to cover essential living needs like food, travel, clothing and communications. They are set at £8.86 for those in full board accommodation. Which was reduced in January 2024 from £9.58.

1 minute ago, BarraMarra said:

Spin this Chomper.

Asylum support rates are currently set at £49.18 per person per week or £7 a day to cover essential living needs like food, travel, clothing and communications. They are set at £8.86 for those in full board accommodation. Which was reduced in January 2024 from £9.58.

His "chums" never told him...........😉

1 minute ago, BarraMarra said:

Spin this Chomper.

Peanuts.

They get none of the following (the real benefits).

https://www.caba.org.uk/financial/benefits-advice/understanding-uk-benefits.html

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If having imaginary friends is a sign of mental illness, what then of imagining friends for other people?!

I am still waiting for your comment on the speech at the House of Lord's regarding your Islam chums....

Why are you avoiding it, as you seem to know everything about Islam via your chums, you told us so.?

If you have bottled it, just say so.....🤔

8 minutes ago, transam said:

I am still waiting for your comment on the speech at the House of Lord's regarding your Islam chums....

Why are you avoiding it, as you seem to know everything about Islam via your chums, you told us so.?

If you have bottled it, just say so.....🤔

I’ve already given you the only answer you are going to get from me.

Forgive me if I’ve left you feeling your need for attention hasn’t been met.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

Are you just deliberately making up stories to get your post's higher Chomps just admit migrants receive benefits. Just hold your hands up and say sorry I made it up to get you going. Do not try and make up a story these are Gov.uk

You'll usually get £49.18 for each person in your household. This will help you pay for things you need like food, clothing and toiletries. Your allowance will ...

People also ask

Guidelines unless of course there wrong as well. just for you to think it over this is the link.

21 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ve already given you the only answer you are going to get from me.

Forgive me if I’ve left you feeling your need for attention hasn’t been met.

Yes, you dodged it, but pointing you out to readers does the job for me....:clap2:

You dodge evidence that your chums actually are causing problems for the UK...😉

• Haha 1