Tommy Robinson Fans UK Riots from Europe

Social Media

4 minutes ago, transam said:

At the moment, they can't take anyone on, they are playing the reserves.........:whistling:

True Russia has yet to throw their best troops into the battle as yet.

• Haha 2

Just now, BarraMarra said:

Your a Flim Flan Man Chops you know full well they get the same benefits as us your rumbled. 

'You're'.....and.....'flimflam'.........can't help with Chops?

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

From which prison?

Now, Now Will, you know Ukraine has emptied it's prisons as has Russia - happened in WW2 also so no need to think it's a big deal.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Nothing to do with the conversation.

However, one doesn't have to be "silly" to disagree with tarring everyone with the same brush.

I agree - but it is endemic here that young Thai guys get young pooings with a "bun in the oven" and then disown them and the kid. Anyway, that is my observation after decades here.

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Peanuts.

They get none of the following (the real benefits).

https://www.caba.org.uk/financial/benefits-advice/understanding-uk-benefits.html

Oh, so the taxpayers money your chums get is not a "real benefit".

What is it then, and if it is not a benefit, why give it to them....?

Honestly, once again you have been proven wrong.....😉

Oh, where's your response to the House of Lord's speech on your Islamic chums, I/we are still waiting......:clap2:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Your a Flim Flan Man Chops you know full well they get the same benefits as us your rumbled. 

9 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Yep by our own Council would you like me to post a pic of them outside Mackies with there bikes waiting for the orders.

Who are you talking about?

This thread is about the riots. The riots were because of misinformation regarding immigrants and asylum seekers.

Now, in case you didn't know. Asylum seekers don't deliver food. Illegal immigrants don't work or claim benefits or get free bikes, the clue is in the wording of their status. Legal immigrants can't get visas to come and work as delivery drivers. 

I ask again, to whom are you referring to in your posts above?

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Love It 2

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I agree - but it is endemic here that young Thai guys get young pooings with a "bun in the oven" and then disown them and the kid. Anyway, that is my observation after decades here.

Really? That's an interesting observation. 

I too have seen this happen. Just as it happens all over the world.

However, having many members of my Thai family and friends happily married, some with kids, some happily single, some happily studying at university, many happily working, I wouldn't say it was "endemic".

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

This thread is about the riots. The riots were because of misinformation regarding immigrants and asylum seekers.

Now, in case you didn't know. Asylum seekers don't deliver food. Illegal immigrants don't work or claim benefits or get free bikes, the clue is in the wording of their status. Legal immigrants can't get visas to come an work as delivery drivers. 

The asylum seekers must be doing something to get by, there are thousands in the UK.

Thousands holed up somewhere, no doubt with their own kind, working, even home deliveries. There are a zillian takeaway delivery shops in the UK too.

There are some UK immigration vids out there catching these folk....

• Haha 1

Sorry Guys its not about Ukraine vs Russia thread on this thread.

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

Now, in case you didn't know. Asylum seekers don't deliver food. Illegal immigrants don't work or claim benefits or get free bikes, the clue is in the wording of their status. Legal immigrants can't get visas to come an work as delivery drivers. 

Ok I will answer you youravin the migrants are  delivering fast food  the are not British, They may be allowed to work i have never asked one. Is that good enough for you? and my question was to chomper.

3 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Really? That's an interesting observation. 

I too have seen this happen. Just as it happens all over the world.

However, having many members of my Thai family and friends happily married, some with kids, some happily single, some happily studying at university, many happily working, I wouldn't say it was "endemic".

Maybe you mix in the middle class? It's a lot about education. It does happen all over the world, of course, but here, there is no social security to assist. Getting a Thai to pay for his kids is nigh impossible here - and cheating on spouses is even given its own language (Mia Noi, Gik etc.). That's a general observation. There are exceptions - mostly the better educated.

3 minutes ago, transam said:

The asylum seekers must be doing something to get by, there are thousands in the UK.

Thousands holed up somewhere, no doubt with their own kind, working, even home deliveries. There are a zillian takeaway delivery shops in the UK too.

I've no doubt there are some that have "done a runner" and might be working illegally. My point was these people aren't being given benefits and aren't being given free 3k bikes.

Personally, I think asylum seekers should work, legally. It should be part of their application process that they make themselves available for work to cover their accommodation.

If their application is successful then continue to work where they are or get another job. If unsuccessful, bye bye.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

You are correct, I was going too fast. So the member who put 8M per day = 35M monthly was as bad as me.

This is the figure given out by the Government in Sept 23 per day. God knows how much its costing us now.

Migrant hotel costs rise to £8m a day, Home Office figures show

• Published
    19 September 2023

7 minutes ago, transam said:

No doubt you welcome them with your little open arms as they destroy our country. Let's give them houses, jobs, medical care - why not?  they would do the same for us right?.... right?

6 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Sorry Guys its not about Ukraine vs Russia thread on this thread.

Ok I will answer you youravin the migrants are  delivering fast food  the are not British, They may be allowed to work i have never asked one. Is that good enough for you? and my question was to chomper.

You've not asked? 

They are not British? How do you know that?

• Agree 1

I've no doubt there are some that have "done a runner" and might be working illegally. My point was these people aren't being given benefits and aren't being given free 3k bikes.

Personally, I think asylum seekers should work, legally. It should be part of their application process that they make themselves available for work to cover their accommodation.

If their application is successful then continue to work where they are or get another job. If unsuccessful, bye bye.

Some? The estimate is 500,000 - it's an invasion!

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

and cheating on spouses is even given its own language (Mia Noi, Gik etc.). That's a general observation. 

Er, pretty sure every language has terms for it: mistress, bit on the side etc. And have you heard of Ashley Madison? 

You've not asked? 

They are not British? How do you know that?

I truly don't know what "British" is anymore - being born there seems the obvious thing but all that has gone out of the woke window. It's truly shameful.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Maybe you mix in the middle class? It's a lot about education. It does happen all over the world, of course, but here, there is no social security to assist. Getting a Thai to pay for his kids is nigh impossible here - and cheating on spouses is even given its own language (Mia Noi, Gik etc.). That's a general observation. There are exceptions - mostly the better educated.

No. I live in a village in Isaan. Family background is farming.

Are "mistress" ( Mia noi in Thai) or "affair" not words in English?

3 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Er, pretty sure every language has terms for it: mistress, bit on the side etc. And have you heard of Ashley Madison? 

It's an artform here and you know it if you have lived here for any length of time. From the TOP to the bottom - the more money and power the more mia nois and giks. I will say no more than that - culturally embedded.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

You mean like mistress in English? Just see that @ josephbloggs posted similar already.

Edited by stevenl

No. I live in a village in Isaan. Family background is farming.

Are "mistress" ( Mia noi in Thai) or "affair" not words in English?

No it's a false equivalency - these are not 'bits on the side' but established in houses as minor wives. Anyway, we digress. Most Thai females would agree about Thai guys, imho.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

Some? The estimate is 500,000 - it's an invasion!

No. There are under 70000 asylum seekers in UK. 

As I said, there are likely some illegals working under the radar. I know of some Albanians, they identify as Greeks, that do. 

However, they do not get free bikes or benefits. The clue is in the name. I'm quite sure councils will have checked "right to work" credentials prior to any offers being made.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

No doubt you welcome them with your little open arms as they destroy our country. Let's give them houses, jobs, medical care - why not?  they would do the same for us right?.... right?

Why on earth would you think that, I think you are confused, Red bloke.

Plus, I can also assure you, my arms are not little....😉