Pattaya Police Seek to Expel Kuwaiti Nationals Involved in Recent Violence with Locals

webfact

When will the gov't learn that only ONE deportation of a misbehaving tourist does WONDERS in their home country, to stop this from happening again, by excessive media coverage at home, to educate their people on how to behave when in foreign lands? 

This is a great plan, now let's not go overboard, and just throw these jerks out, and watch the positive results almost immediately!

Let's not do the overkill thing and start throwing people out willy-nilly, ok?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

A reported pot ha been removed.

Reminder rule 15 You will not discriminate or post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability, medical history, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, paternity, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant factor.

14 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Who cares, deport the Kuwait's 

Exactly, get rid of a few, their mates will then have second thoughts about causing problems, funny how it's always this lot.

• Thumbs Up 1

The punishment for foreigners’ disrespect of the country and its people is not harsh enough in most cases.  Leniency towards foreigners committing crimes there will only hurt tourism not help it!

• Confused 2

It is an issue that has cropped up before and diplomatic passports were mentioned then.

I am prepared to change my mind when I read reports of actual deportations.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, champers said:

It is an issue that has cropped up before and diplomatic passports were mentioned then.

I am prepared to change my mind when I read reports of actual deportations.

Most of the properly rich Kuwaitis ship their supercar car to London and wreak havoc there with no regard to traffic law or parking charge, 

these kids are on rented honda waves, I doubt they're truly rich enough to have diplomatic passport

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Don't call me names, I'm not offensive towards you. You are breaking forum rules being nasty and horrible. 

You asked a question, I answered it. 

If you are going to reply like a child I suggest you go back to school and be with your own type. 

what are you then

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

On 8/5/2024 at 1:43 PM, CanadaSam said:

When will the gov't learn that only ONE deportation of a misbehaving tourist does WONDERS in their home country, to stop this from happening again, by excessive media coverage at home, to educate their people on how to behave when in foreign lands? 

This is a great plan, now let's not go overboard, and just throw these jerks out, and watch the positive results almost immediately!

Let's not do the overkill thing and start throwing people out willy-nilly, ok?

Why not? Not only one committed the crime. But the police should be fair-handed and instill similar punishments to the Thais as well.. Or to the Thai families. It takes 2 to tango.. 

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Why not? Not only one committed the crime. But the police should be fair-handed and instill similar punishments to the Thais as well.. Or to the Thai families. It takes 2 to tango.. 

Would Thai folk go to Kuwait and break the law for all to see........?  🤔

I don't think so....The Kuaitis are just tools showing off, thinking nothing will happen to them, so send them back where they came from, perhaps a country where they cannot do what they are doing here......😉