Trump Claims Harris Is 'Afraid' to Debate on Fox News Amid Debate Controversy

Social Media

On 8/8/2024 at 11:09 AM, susanlea said:

Kamala is hopeless without teleprompters. Another Joe.

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Wait until she starts doing real interviews. It will all crumble like Biden after the debate.

What a shame if Harris becomes the first female president. You wait all that time, so many brilliant women in America and then you get a cackling DEI imbecile.

8 more days until the Convention!

Dems better hope their radical Scarf cheering campus encampment useful idiots don’t start burning USA flags again! It wont be good optics entering the debate!

On 8/6/2024 at 10:09 PM, JCauto said:

Fortunately the answer can't be found in a Kid Rock song otherwise I'd have to actually listen to one.

i get the dig you are trying to make as kid rock has publicly said he has a woody for trump. however.....he can play the drums piano and guitar. i would say politics and taste aside the guy has talent. 

nashville walk of fame - this is often given to those who suck and are talentless

7 times platinum album

26 million in record sales worldwide

13 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

So much hate (completely unfounded, by the way) is very bad for your health. You do know that, don’t you? It’s going to eat you up inside, if you’re not careful.

You are mistaking hate for pity.

You are also assuming I care much more than I do. I would be disappointed if Harris ruined the US but being British i am more concerned with my own country. 

Having said that, I believe Harris has no chance once she starts doing interviews. The honeymoon is drawing to an end.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Wait until she starts doing real interviews. It will all crumble like Biden after the debate.

What a shame if Harris becomes the first female president. You wait all that time, so many brilliant women in America and then you get a cackling DEI imbecile.

Neither Donny Jr, Eric not Ivanka are standing for election.

12 hours ago, JonnyF said:

You are mistaking hate for pity.

You are also assuming I care much more than I do. I would be disappointed if Harris ruined the US but being British i am more concerned with my own country. 

Having said that, I believe Harris has no chance once she starts doing interviews. The honeymoon is drawing to an end.

As a US Senator doing interrogations in public hearings she was as serious as a heart attack. The one she will likely give Trump at the next debate.     https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/07/28/kamala-harris-profile-intense-questioning-orig.cnn

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, pegman said:

As a US Senator doing interrogations in public hearings she was as serious as a heart attack. The one she will likely give Trump at the next debate.     https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/07/28/kamala-harris-profile-intense-questioning-orig.cnn

Reaching?  That was a pathetic attempt to make her look good.  There was zero substance in that short clip.  Is that all you got?  Just curious because I'm undecided but give me something....

1 hour ago, atpeace said:

Reaching?  That was a pathetic attempt to make her look good.  There was zero substance in that short clip.  Is that all you got?  Just curious because I'm undecided but give me something....

It was just a sample. Not meant to convince anyone. Just shows that she is a serious person and not the bubblehead Trump is trying to make her out to be. I very much doubt if her campaign has you in there sights as a potential voter for her. Women are the target and choice is the issue. I hope they have a sign at the entrance of her campaign headquarters that reads "IT'S ABORTION STUPID"

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, atpeace said:

You do comprehend that she was the attorney general for the state of California you do understand she got us billions in relief from the big banks during the housing crisis of 08 underestimate her at your peril furthermore trump doesn’t debate he bloviates lies and attempts to bulley no more than that.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Tug said:

You do comprehend that she was the attorney general for the state of California you do understand she got us billions in relief from the big banks during the housing crisis of 08 underestimate her at your peril furthermore trump doesn’t debate he bloviates lies and attempts to bulley no more than that.

OK, still don't see how the clip I was revering to added any substance to her ability to debate.  Many here that were  dismissing her a few months ago are now rabid supporters. Politics and fakery of the public but that is the norm and we wonder why we have fools in government. 

It is a game to and all that matters is our team wins.  I don't have a team/person I support every election cycle.  Quite silly but fun to watch you all scream at each other.  My bet is Harris will not do well against Trump in a debate but may be wrong. It will be interesting.

Last time she was leading the poles she fell apart and months later was at the bottom.  It was a disaster in 2019.  She does seem capable enough to run the country which apparently isn't too difficult 🙂  Not losing any sleep over her being the next President and might vote for her.

7 hours ago, pegman said:

It was just a sample. Not meant to convince anyone. Just shows that she is a serious person and not the bubblehead Trump is trying to make her out to be. I very much doubt if her campaign has you in there sights as a potential voter for her. Women are the target and choice is the issue. I hope they have a sign at the entrance of her campaign headquarters that reads "IT'S ABORTION STUPID"

Agree with the above.  Just thought the video clip was silly. 

I'm not sure if women will be the target but I am sure that target will shift depending on the political winds.  Sad that we keep electing people that say what we want them to say and crucify those that have authentic believes if those believes don't mesh 100% with our own.

12 hours ago, atpeace said:

OK, still don't see how the clip I was revering to added any substance to her ability to debate.  Many here that were  dismissing her a few months ago are now rabid supporters. Politics and fakery of the public but that is the norm and we wonder why we have fools in government. 

It is a game to and all that matters is our team wins.  I don't have a team/person I support every election cycle.  Quite silly but fun to watch you all scream at each other.  My bet is Harris will not do well against Trump in a debate but may be wrong. It will be interesting.

Last time she was leading the poles she fell apart and months later was at the bottom.  It was a disaster in 2019.  She does seem capable enough to run the country which apparently isn't too difficult 🙂  Not losing any sleep over her being the next President and might vote for her.

"Just curious because I'm undecided but give me something...."

Lol, undecided but making statements like this 

"Many here that were  dismissing her a few months ago are now rabid supporters. Politics and fakery of the public but that is the norm and we wonder why we have fools in government. "

• Sad 1