Kamala Harris's VP Choice: Did She Make Her First Major Campaign Mistake?

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

School teacher, yes? 

Hospital manager - MA and MSc plus professional institutes, etc.  Education should not be derided - think of an unqualified person giving you heart surgery.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Unless Trump was arrested for illicitly avoiding compulsory military service he did it legally.

You protest too much about not much, so carry on without me.

The left does not care about draft-dodgers or (in the case of Walz) lying stolen valor types unless they're on the right, then it's a big deal. 

28 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Draft Dodger:   A person who illicitly seeks to avoid compulsory military service.

Defines Trump and his 'fighting spurs' to a T

Unless Trump was arrested for illicitly avoiding compulsory military service he did it legally.

You protest too much about not much, so carry on without me.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

command

It's a classic case of quantity overwhelming quality.

Back in my day, the hard sciences - physics, chemistry and biology - were regarded as the stepping stones to good jobs. Arts courses were for people who could not cut the mustard.

Nowadays, it seems anyone can get a degree in flossing teeth, or making lace doilies.

There are indeed some pathetic courses out there these days. Unfortunately, I am a little older and had to WORK for mine very hard for ten years. In the UK, rightly or wrongly, you cannot get senior health jobs without an advanced degree. It's the way it is.

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Indeed, as are degrees. Strangely, when I was a kid not many people had a degree, other than engineers and Drs and lawyers, yet the society they created was IMO a hundred times better that the degree infested society that can't even live in peace today.

I agree,

That Freud guy, probably got his diploma at the morning market, Einstein, from a local bartender,  Immanuel Kant, sausage factory. 

And don't get me started about Ivan Pavlov and his salivating dogs, what an a-hole teasing innocent dogs, :laugh:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I agree,

That Freud guy, probably got his diploma at the morning market, Einstein, from a local bartender,  Immanuel Kant, sausage factory. 

And don't get me started about Ivan Pavlov and his salivating dogs, what an a-hole teasing innocent dogs, :laugh:

Hehe you said something funny  🙃

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Not only the left my friend. Look at what the Republican party has deteriorated too. You support a guy who among other things went after John McCain, a bone spur trust fund baby , that denigrated an American hero,

And you call yourself a patriot? are you even American? 

You were the one bragging about how great the lying draft-dodging Clinton, not me. 

What Trump said about McCain was shameful to be sure, but the only other choice is hard left, I have to go with the not hard left candidate. 

It is interesting the left was calling McCain Hitler until Trump came along, now he's an "American Hero", too funny. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Hospital manager - MA and MSc plus professional institutes, etc.  Education should not be derided - think of an unqualified person giving you heart surgery.

So, you majored in what, "Public Health Administration" or some such? That's hilarious. 

• Sad 4

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

There are indeed some pathetic courses out there these days. Unfortunately, I am a little older and had to WORK for mine very hard for ten years. In the UK, rightly or wrongly, you cannot get senior health jobs without an advanced degree. It's the way it is.

I had to work hard for my chemistry degree too.

In hindsight, I think one of the smartest things I did was change jobs between industries, when I thought i had exhausted their possibilities.

I was lower on the academic totem pole than a M.Sc or PhD. However, my experience was much broader than theirs. It served me well when I went into research, because I could think outside the square.

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO the support for Trump is the last desperate cry for help by millions before the Washington machine takes over completely. Like a drowning man that clutches at a straw, the masses hope that Trump can hold back the tide, but alas, I think it's too late and we are already doomed, but just can't see it yet. Somewhat like the citizens of Rome just before the barbarian mercenaries took it over.

I predict if Trump gets elected he will pull a "Trump Goes to China" spectacle and reverse everything he supposedly stood for in his first term with China. He'll betray not only his base but the entire country in an attempt to gain diplomatic "legitimacy." 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, you majored in what, "Public Health Administration" or some such? That's hilarious. 

What does public health administration have to do with managing hospitals?  now THAT is hilarious 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Say it as much as you like, but it's irrelevant and no matter how much you say it always will be. Only your side cares about it.

Uh, maybe your side SHOULD care about it?!?

The moral and intellectual decline of a large portion of Americans is frightening!

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Also a gun owner who hunts and supports gun controls.

And…. he’s not weird.

Anyone who hunts is weird and cruel. Bloodsports is not a recommendation to many.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

Do you believe that? It's astonishing - it really is. There's no need to show me lots of biased MSM propaganda - I'm sure both sides have made huge mistakes, not unlike your pathetic wars in Afghanistan, Vietnam, etc.

IMO it's time for you to roll out the tin foil hat, all those MSM conspiracy theories.

Trump really missed a business opportunity - he could have made a motza out of gold foil hats, with the Trump and MAGA logos authenticating them.

One ounce of gold can be beaten in to 9 square meters of leaf, that's an AI fact too.

• Like 1

Yes it blew her pivot to convince moderate independent voters!

Middle Americans are reliving 

2020 Summer of Love Riots !

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Personal attacks usually mean the poster has run out of logic or reason in their arguments.

"IMO it's time for you to roll out the tin foil hat, all those MSM conspiracy theories"

That is called something where I come from - how about drop the Ad Hominem?  it gets boring

Edited by BobBKK
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

"IMO it's time for you to roll out the tin foil hat, all those MSM conspiracy theories"

That is called something where I come from - how about drop the Ad Hominem?  it gets boring

IIRC you just played the education card, so you are a fine one to talk about ad hominem.

You know nothing about me or what I have achieved. Not interested in a p!ssing contest.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BigStar said:

Kamala Harris' running mate Tim Walz is not 'normal,' CNN contributor says

And lying about his service; stolen valor:

Gov. Walz's biography boasts a higher National Guard rank than he retired with after he was automatically demoted for failing to fulfill obligations of his promotion. He also bailed out on his unit before deployment in Iraq.

--Minnesota National Guard confirms VP nominee Tim Walz demoted, calling into question official bio

Even his wife is weird:

Tim Walz’s Wife Gwen Kept Windows Open During BLM Riots to ‘Smell the Burning Tires’

Walz lyin' like a dawg about Trump: https://rumble.com/v5a1nd0-tim-walz-lies-vs-donald-trump-truths-harriswalz-campaign-gaslights.html

And media given their psyop talking points, which you duly parrot: https://rumble.com/v5a1nf9-media-was-given-their-psyop-talking-points-on-heals-up-harriss-vp-pick-tim-.html

And more:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IIRC you just played the education card, so you are a fine one to talk about ad hominem.

You know nothing about me or what I have achieved. Not interested in a p!ssing contest.

Good! Try thinking before just lapping it all up - question things. Bye

4 minutes ago, BigStar said:

And more:

He was a pen pusher who retired just as his unit was going to Iraq. Maybe that was smart - I can't blame him for that to be honest. But hero he ain't.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Master Sergeant is a considerable achievement in itself, tell me who cares whether it is Command Sergeant or Master Sergeant.

Except for the military, and nitpickers on ASEAN. NCO's are the backbone of any military, as the Russians are finding out to their cost in Ukraine.

How far did you get in the military?

not the point is it. his records clearly show a different story than was presented . 

you almost brought up trump in your response but you settled for russia. you must feel relieved. 

the man did not finish ALL the proper training and was demoted from that rank. as far as i know rank means everything in the army. otherwise they wouldn't have it nor put so much credit and importance into it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

not the point is it. his records clearly show a different story than was presented . 

you almost brought up trump in your response but you settled for russia. you must feel relieved. 

the man did not finish ALL the proper training and was demoted from that rank. as far as i know rank means everything in the army. otherwise they wouldn't have it nor put so much credit and importance into it.

The left does not care, Kamala could have picked Bowe Bergdahl, and they'd still support her. 

• Love It 1