Curing Alcoholic people

On 8/12/2024 at 3:56 AM, georgegeorgia said:

Yes !

I emailed the Group leader of this particular AA meeting 

I asked him what are you saying to people to scare them

He emailed back saying I was welcome to attend a Co dependant meeting whatever that was 

I refused 

We must cure the alcohol and even bring in Sharia Law if that helps 

You have to be joking in the last sentence.

IBOGA / Ibogaine can cure the alcholic urge, but high risk to heart as junkies and alcoholics have heart health risks.

I think other than heart complications, it's restricted in many countries as it would fix pyschiatric and hardcore addiction problems in 1-go - and where is the repeat business in that ?

The stuff is the real deal...but it can be a 2-3 day peak trip and 5 days needed all-in to get back to earth with monitoring of health. Never attempt a 'flood dose' alone...ever.

Legality in Thailand...not clear but assumption it is illegal - is best to er on side of caution..it may be snared in a secondary psychoative catchnet law...think there were a few pop-up clinics that had brief` bad press in Thailand due to said heart complications..apparantly magnesium can lower that risk to the heart during the session.

Edited by freedomnow

5 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Absolutely shocking but so is the amount of sick leave you taken from your job and these mostly were  without medical certificates!

You never wanted to work especially Mondays ,have the balls to admit it Patman

So every weekend was a long weekend to you 

Do you think being carried by others during your work was just selfishness 

Got absolutely no idea what you are talking about
we are not the same.

Just like obese ppl seek for the "magic pill" to loose weight bozos are mumbling about "the cure" and how unfortunate are they to have that "gene" from welsh or scottish grandfather who died of liver failure. 

How pathetic!

14 minutes ago, Loyl said:

That's a hard question lost for words been there but I just drink a little bit now 

I can't even look at heavy liquor after some eye-opening event that Buddha sent upon me. As for a beer - good one is far and expensive while local piss - is an insult to even call that word. 

Yes, some brewery got decent beer but I'm too lazy to travel there for a pint or two.

There are few brits living nearby - they found local moonshine and they drink it in the company of moto-whoever. Not very pleasant picture I'd say.

Good and kind lads, but man, how can they drink that?!

It has gone wrong in your CPU. You have to alter the program.

Links between receptors and your CPU, alter.

They already are able to program your CPU. Ive seen a man, not able to walk normal due to Parkinson, but could with electronics/interface on his brain. It was really amazing to see and they had more items, as being afraid for flying, to cure !

It was long time ago , I saw, weird it never ever showed up again. 

It is al up to your brain and the programming, mind setting,, you can change, alter program. Some call it your wil.

The saying is "you can do anything, If you only want to" 

'curing Alkys'

... it's not  disease, so there is no cure IMHO

... you can't do anything, they have to do

... simple addiction, and easy to quit if anyone wants to and have enough self respect for themselves

... if not ... oh well, just hope they don't drive

Why that drug is even legal is a head scratcher.