Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

Earl

Please stop posting talking points and propaganda.

I simply would like to know how (why?) Kamala Harris speaks to you as a voter?

With all your blah blah and link posting you seem to miss this point entirely.

Earl - why are you voting for her?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Good enough reason is she's not holding 34 felony convictions and facing a jail term

How absolutely anyone can vote for that Orange tangoed birdbrain must be clearly terminally dimwitted...

Again, Trump. Orange man bad. Biden crime family way more felonious. You omitted that. Those felonies will be overturned. 34 book keeping errors.

Let's stay on track.

Why Kamala Harris?

Edited by BobDobbs
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Chivas said:

clearly terminally dimwitted...

So, you believe Kamala Harris to be the more intelligent of the two?

What evidence do we have to support that? I've no clue myself. Help me out

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal1990 said:

Here are 10 reasons why someone might choose to vote for Kamala Harris in the 2024 presidential election:

1. Experience as Vice President: As the sitting Vice President, Harris has been directly involved in high-level decision-making and governance, gaining extensive experience that prepares her for the presidency.

2. Diverse Background: Harris brings a unique perspective as the first woman, first Black, and first South Asian Vice President, representing a broad cross-section of the American population.

3. Progressive Policy Stances: Harris advocates for progressive policies on healthcare, climate change, and economic equity, including support for universal healthcare, strong climate action, and addressing systemic racism.

4. Strong Advocacy for Social Justice: Harris has been a vocal advocate for criminal justice reform, civil rights, and women's rights, building on her background as a former prosecutor and California Attorney General.

5. Focus on Climate Change: Harris supports robust action to combat climate change, including rejoining and strengthening international agreements, investing in renewable energy, and pushing for environmental justice.

6. Commitment to Economic Equity: Harris has championed policies aimed at reducing economic inequality, such as increasing the minimum wage, expanding access to affordable housing, and promoting job creation in underserved communities.

7. Foreign Policy Experience: As Vice President, Harris has engaged in significant diplomatic efforts, representing the U.S. on the global stage and working on issues like immigration and international security.

8. Advancement of Women's Rights: Harris is a strong proponent of women's rights, including reproductive rights, equal pay, and protections against gender-based violence.

9. Bipartisan Outreach: Harris has shown a willingness to work across the aisle to achieve legislative goals, emphasizing the importance of unity and collaboration in a divided political landscape.

10. Leadership During Crisis: Harris has been involved in the administration's response to major crises, including the COVID-19 pandemic, where she supported efforts to expand access to vaccines and economic relief.

These reasons reflect her qualifications, experience, and the policy priorities she has supported throughout her career.

Thank you. Many items repeat themselves. All are glittering generalities.

Most of it low hanging fruit. Support x not y. VP ...sat in the chair. Did nothing. She was in charge of the border. Yikes. She's clearly not reaching across any aisle. From what I understand those from within her opposite have quit do not even believe her a good leader.

I would question the truth in much of that.

Thank you for the AI

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, SoCal1990 said:

This entire topic is a complete baiting troll windup. The usual passive aggressive trolling technique. Sounds like it could be one of susanlea's new identities. Shut it down and lock it. 

No one can answer the simple question and the shl+libs are losing it lol.

Specifically, what are five solid reasons that you will cast your vote for Kamala Harris. That's all the question has ever been.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal1990 said:

This entire topic is a complete baiting troll windup. The usual passive aggressive trolling technique. Sounds like it could be one of susanlea's new identities. Shut it down and lock it. 

The forum is loaded with troll accounts, now make a wild guess why they aren't shut down

• Confused 1

Just now, SoCal1990 said:

This is a total trollathon. 

Hi SoCal

You along with Mr Earl are residents of the Gloria state of California and Kamala Harris's home state.

Specifically why are you voting for Kamala Harris?

1. Young

2. Black

3. Female

4. Democrat

5. Winner

That's why you're voting for her? So, DEI, young at 60? Vote the party line okay got that. Winner no sorry... Are you stating that you believe that she is a winner as in her life or that she will win?

4 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

I'm really aghast at Harris. I wouldn't vote for her for PTA president.

Putting aside she's not Trump. What are explicit accomplishments she's made that would sway people to vote for her?

Do you believe she's a leader? A great orator? A wise bureaucrat? Deep knowledge of either domestic or International politics.. both?

She strikes me as wholly incompetent.

Understand it's not Trump but why not Gabbard or JFK. I would vote for either over Trump

The fact that she hasn't held a press conference or anyone asking a question in weeks is extremely telling

While they could have brought in Tulsi Gabbard or JFK instead...it's this hack of a woman and DEI option. Of course, Biden/Harris money shifts to her...90M.

Please bullet point your responses.

I guess I'm just having a laugh at all of the posters trying to contort a position that she somehow up for the job when in reality she shouldn't even be managing a group of Senate interns

Can you explain your avatar, then I will go from there.....🤔

• Thumbs Up 1

Because she's not Trump. 

I think we have the winning answer not that any of you would vote for Republican anyway card carrying members of the FSA and Communist party.

But I think we finally have arrived at the reality.

The only thing that Kamala Harris brings to the table is that she is not Donald Trump.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, BobDobbs said:

The only thing that Kamala Harris brings to the table is that she is not Donald Trump.

That's not true. But this little exercise in trolling has already gone past its expiration date. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Supporter of the Maoist movement. 

IMG_6885.jpeg.37cb937a4b3f27618129f739dd9d35d2.jpeg

Hardly, quite the opposite. I'm no Democrat.

Registered independent all my life. Libertarian voter in multiple election

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

That's not true. But this little exercise in trolling has already gone past its expiration date. 

So WHAT is it then?

You're list is ridiculous but if those are your reasons those are your reasons. Black? Woman? You vote for people because of this? I certainly won't.

• Sad 2

So WHAT is it then?

You're list is ridiculous but if those are your reasons those are your reasons. Black? Woman? You vote for people because of this? I certainly won't.

What do you care, a Commie........😂

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

So WHAT is it then?

susanlea has trained you well in the art of the douche. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

There seems to be a real "halo effect" generated by going up against Trump.  This is similar to what happened with Hillary, which was quite unbelievable.

It's really amazing how people can be manipulated so easily.  Clinton had a real corrupt, corporate America, just out to line her pockets feel, but when she went up against Trump, suddenly she was like this progressive beacon of light and hope.  It was really astounding to see otherwise intelligent people suddenly succumbing to some sort of cult-like mind control.

Harris was apparently not very popular, has a history of making decisions that people hate, hasn't really done much as VP, yet suddenly she's an angel in bodily form now that she's going up against Trump.

It's truly amazing how people allow their minds to be controlled.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1