Thai PM Srettha Axed Over Controversial Cabinet Appointment

The only good solution is a coup d'etat. Anyone from the Pheu Thai will definitely not help the foreigners, the ones who are debating in this forum.

14 hours ago, mokwit said:

So goodbye then Jet Srettha. Maybe Thailand will get a PM who does something other than photo opps and junkets.

never fear, Thaksin is here. I am certain that he has this planned out and someone ready to take over Sretta's position. 

1 hour ago, Andycoops said:

The corrupt military appointed senate, along with the corrupt military aligned judges are a disgrace to the country and it's citizens.

Uh bro, the corrupt military senate is gone and a new "elected" one now in place. You have a good snooze over the last few weeks?

• Confused 3

15 hours ago, dinsdale said:

A coup will be needed to "stabalise" the situation.

I was only saying a few days ago that I thought there could be a coup by the end of the year. Hope I am proven wrong. However, please, please, no A-Nut-In :saai:

11 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Is there anyone in Thai Officialdom that is not in 'Breach of Ethics' ?     I thought 'Ethics' were a Foreign thing !

"Ethics" of lack thereof is a term that applies only to people the Constitutional Court wants to get rid of

1 hour ago, marin said:

Uh bro, the corrupt military senate is gone and a new "elected" one now in place. You have a good snooze over the last few weeks?

I seriously doubt the new guys were not carefully selected, with alot of army influence. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

I seriously doubt the new guys were not carefully selected, with alot of army influence. 

Hence its in parentheses. At least not directly chosen my the military. Seems BJT kind of snuck in the senate.

3 hours ago, Andycoops said:

The corrupt military appointed senate, along with the corrupt military aligned judges are a disgrace to the country and it's citizens.

Thailand's establishment continues to put themselves first and the future of the nation last.

What a strange post You been living in a cave !!!! the military did not Appoint the senate nor the judges  you need to read the news

16 hours ago, nauseus said:

Well the PM is out plus the whole cabinet as well. New PM has to win nomination and get enough votes to assume office first, and then the cabinet is picked after that, as far as I read it. It may all take quite some time but I hope they can find some good people. Thailand needs some solid guidance in these uncertain times.

MFP was all of that and look how that worked out. these clowns are lacking in decent management practices, also giving hard working "CLOWNS" a bad name lol

11 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

That is correct,  although he has softened a bit up, since his "dirty farang" outburst. 

Anutin next PM i don't think so,I dough he has the numbers  I don't think the PP will vote for him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeandDow said:

Anutin next PM i don't think so,I dough he has the numbers  I don't think the PP will vote for him

🤞

Edited by Will B Good

10 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

Maybe Mr. T has made a deal.

Thaksin’s meeting with Anutin in July at a provincial golf course, exposed in local press reports, may in retrospect have already brokered the backroom deal to allow Anutin to assume the premiership despite Bhumjaithai’s second-ranking position in the coalition and the vast political and electoral advantages that come with leading government.

4 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Maybe Mr. T has made a deal.

Thaksin’s meeting with Anutin in July at a provincial golf course, exposed in local press reports, may in retrospect have already brokered the backroom deal to allow Anutin to assume the premiership despite Bhumjaithai’s second-ranking position in the coalition and the vast political and electoral advantages that come with leading government.

So you think Thaksin will relinquish  pheu thai top spot i very much dought it  and you think the PP will vote for him i dont think so

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Dario said:

The only good solution is a coup d'etat. Anyone from the Pheu Thai will definitely not help the foreigners, the ones who are debating in this forum.

A lot of people on here haven't figured out that Thaksin is anti-Western and pro-China. Prayuth was pro China, too. But Prayuth still managed to split the difference better than PTP. I think a lot of people just might have their shiney new lax visas jerked from under them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

Yes saw that last night but they all do and exactly the same and not just in Thailand m either!!!

What is he looking at? 

Don't tell me he has a Rolex around his.......?

21 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Need to wait and see what Thaksin says first.......he must have a plan ready to go (oven baked) to shoo-in his daughter.

You don't appear to understand the role of the military in this.

Just now, kwilco said:

You don't appear to understand the role of the military in this.

Well I bow down to your superior knowledge and await....with great anticipation......your next utterance.

29 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Well I bow down to your superior knowledge and await....with great anticipation......your next utterance.

THe classic response of someone with no idea.... but it does make a point. Its not my job to educate you,  You desperately need to educate yourself and get up to speed on Thai politics. Ay present you are covering up your ignorance with a dose of cynicism

Edited by kwilco

4 minutes ago, kwilco said:

THe classic response of someone with no idea.... but it does make a point. Its not my job to educate you,  You desperately need to educate yourself and get up to speed on Thai politics. Ay present you are covering up your ignorance with a dose of cynicism

You seem totally unconcerned that you come across as a small lump of butter......each to his own.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You seem totally unconcerned that you come across as a small lump of butter......each to his own.

You seem totally unaware of how banal your comments are.