Trump And His Feverish Crowd Size Envy

FriscoKid

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The left is out of touch? How about this from the "right" side of politics?

Just posted a $16 million loss against revenue of $800,000.

TMT.png

Amazon lost money for 5 years :glare:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, transam said:

A really daft attempt to dodge the facts we all know, you can stand down now, as a proven Trump Troll............:intheclub:

Oh, how about Forbes, just for you, watch it, then go cut your grass......:cowboy:

I have found the live version, and will watch it later when I have time

• Haha 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

I suppose you lot rant about Trump so much because there is nothing worth saying about Harris as she is so reticent about speaking in public, and she only has anti Trump rhetoric when she does.

If you were only allowed to say positive things about Harris it'd be a very short thread.

No not at all.

I rant because I think it is wrong.....regardless of his policies.....that such a despicable human being might find himself in such a power position.

I don't think it is 'safe' in a general sense.....I felt the same about Biden, in the sense it was not safe for him to continue.

Sorry to disappoint.

Just now, Will B Good said:

No not at all.

I rant because I think it is wrong.....regardless of his policies.....that such a despicable human being might find himself in such a power position.

I don't think it is 'safe' in a general sense.....I felt the same about Biden, in the sense it was not safe for him to continue.

Sorry to disappoint.

Thanks for your same opinion 800 times.

42 minutes ago, transam said:

A really daft attempt to dodge the facts we all know, you can stand down now, as a proven Trump Troll............:intheclub:

Oh, how about Forbes, just for you, watch it, then go cut your grass......:cowboy:

41 minutes ago, marin said:

Should be he is reverting to this.

trump rally DEI hiring.jpg

I saw a similar one about Kamala, however I didn't bother to save it as I doubted it was true... seems you're quite gullible 

23 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Thanks for your same opinion 800 times.

What? ....I shouldn't respond to another member's question because you think you know the answer......weird.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He doesn't need to use a teleprompter, unlike the other lot. Biden didn't know what to say without one - debate proved that.

I doubt a narcissist neds any help...😉

3 hours ago, maesariang said:

Inflation under 1% reduces the yearly averages.

I hope you don't think that your argument here isn't going to broadcast your lack of coherent logic.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Winning is all about being in the public eye as much as possible. Given Harris doesn't do much the Dems have to pay for ads, whereas Trump knows that if he says anything controversial the MSM will give him lots of free publicity.

Who's the clever one then?

But trumps comments are often lies and lacking in truth and create division. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maesariang said:

Vit D is proven against covid and flus.

There are no RCTs that have produced sufficient evidence to suggest vitamin D helps beyond ensuring a person's immune system is functioning as it should......a prerequisite to warding off any type pathogen.

1 hour ago, luckymitchell said:

Says who?

This is a shot of the Trump rally in Pennsylvania, showing the empty seats and people walking out. Apparently it's at the point he claims he is better looking than Harris.

PENNSYlVANIA.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

This is a shot of the Trump rally in Pennsylvania, showing the empty seats and people walking out. Apparently it's at the point he claims he is better looking than Harris.

PENNSYlVANIA.png

Same as when Prayut was speaking at the UN assembly! 😀

53 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The $16 million loss consisted of $3 million spent in setting up a TV streaming service. No one seems to know where the other $13 million went.

Find me a lefty who was dumb enough to invest in yet another Trump company headed for failure. Bezos was the first billionaire to have his wealth exceed $150 billion.

TRUMPSTOCKS.png

Nice

30 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

PENNSYlVANIA.png

I already posted a video of the same event on the last page totally different to this