Trump And His Feverish Crowd Size Envy

FriscoKid

Just now, FriscoKid said:

Well, because it's all rigged right? It's the deep state! So that means Victim Trump loses again. That means it's all decided by the bogey man already. The future has already been determined and the debates will mean nothing. Trump can't win. They won't let him right? Thank goodness! Good riddens orange diaper man. 

I would have thrown Hillary in Prison... and I would throw Trump in prison... I would have impeached Bill Clinton, and I would have impeached Trump... hmmm... maybe I just hate corrupt behaviour.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Well, because it's all rigged right? It's the deep state! So that means Victim Trump loses again. That means it's all decided by the bogey man already. The future has already been determined and the debates will mean nothing. Trump can't win. They won't let him right? Thank goodness! Good riddens orange diaper man. 

Maybe youd prefer america were like thailand. I still believe america is a democracy, and will be further validated with trump winning. The left seems to want to destroy this country

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

I would have thrown Hillary in Prison... and I would throw Trump in prison... I would have impeached Bill Clinton, and I would have impeached Trump... hmmm... maybe I just hate corrupt behaviour.

Oh, And I think Biden needs to be investigated for mishandling classified information before he was President... classified information in an office where any cleaner could access it... there seems to be a very lax approach to handling classified information these days... yet they lock up people who do the same... and are not connected politically... two standards = corruption.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

will be further validated with trump winning.

He can't win. It's rigged! It's a witch hunt. He did nothing wrong! Crazy Nancy, the deep state, and the do nothing democrats will stop him. All those fascist, Marxist, Leninist, left wingers are so corrupt. Oh, the solace in that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Look, folks, it's unbelievable what's happening. It's a total disgrace. They don't want me to win, they know I can’t be beaten fair and square, so what do they do? They rig the whole thing! It's rigged from top to bottom, folks, and everybody knows it. This is the biggest witch hunt in American history, okay? They come after me because I did NOTHING wrong—nothing! But the radical left, those crazy Marxists, Leninists, all of them, they can't stand that I put America First. They just can’t handle it.

And let me tell you something about Crazy Nancy and the do-nothing Democrats—they’re pathetic! They’re part of the Deep State swamp, the same people who’ve been plotting against me from day one. They’ll do whatever it takes to stop us because they know we’re making America great again, and they hate that! The corruption runs deep, folks, deeper than you can imagine. The media, the big tech companies, they're all in on it! They're silencing your voices, trying to take away your freedom.

But let me tell you, we won’t let them get away with it! We’re fighting for the soul of this country against these left-wing fascists who want to destroy everything we’ve built. And believe me, folks, they’ll fail, just like they’ve always failed. We will win, and we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, AGAIN!

BUWAHAHAHAHA 😂🤦🏻‍♂️🤮🤢🙄

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

He can't win. It's rigged! It's a witch hunt. He did nothing wrong! Crazy Nancy, the deep state, and the do nothing democrats will stop him. All those fascist, Marxist, Leninist, left wingers are so corrupt. Oh, the solace in that. 

How did he win in 2016? It was because hillary was a terrible candidate. Kamala is also a terrible candidate. She cant hide forever, she will have to debate. People can decide for themselves. The oligarchs in charge of the media arent in control of the elections like you think they are. Nobody is in control

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, mdr224 said:

How did he win in 2016? It was because hillary was a terrible candidate. Kamala is also a terrible candidate. She cant hide forever, she will have to debate. People can decide for themselves. The oligarchs in charge of the media arent in control of the elections like you think they are. Nobody is in control

But it's rigged by all those never Trumpers! So I can't win. But I will fight, fight, fight (from jail). 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump is 78 yo. In 2016, he was 70 -odd, with virtually none of the baggage he accumulated during a chaotic Presidency and its aftermath. He did not have 91 criminal indictments against him. He was not adjudged a felon by his peers.

If you think Harris is a terrible candidate, how much more terrible is Trump?

Trump has better policies. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump is 78 yo. In 2016, he was 70 -odd, with virtually none of the baggage he accumulated during a chaotic Presidency and its aftermath. He did not have 91 criminal indictments against him. He was not adjudged a felon by his peers.

If you think Harris is a terrible candidate, how much more terrible is Trump?

If you domt pay attention to mainstream media, which i dont, then you dont get much of a negative perception of trump

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Beavis: Heh heh, hey Butthead, did you hear that Trump called Kamala a fascist, Marxist and a communist?

Butthead: Uh huh huh, yeah, that’s like... three things, dumba*s. How can you be all of those at once?

Beavis: Yeah, yeah, heh, it’s like calling someone a, uh, vegetarian carnivore. Doesn’t make sense, dude.

Butthead: Maybe he just likes big words,

Beavis. Like, uh, what’s that word again? Oh yeah, confused.

Beavis: Heh heh, yeah. Confused and stuff.

Butthead: Heh heh, what an idiot.

3 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

If you domt pay attention to mainstream media, which i dont, then you dont get much of a negative perception of trump

Right. Simply ignore the truth, so all is hunky dory with him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FriscoKid said:

Fully agree. There are about 15 people on this forum that post regularly this type of Trump apologist foolishness, which so you very accurately described. They completely defy all intelligent sensibilities. Not sure where they all emerged from, but there is a definite flaw in their programming, which appears to be irreparable. 

You joined on 13 July and all you have done is act like a petulant child, ranting about Trump every day since

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Yes, he did. He had to deal with the reality. The polling numbers were trending negative. He was only supposed to be a one term president. That was the understanding within the party.  He was allowed to run unopposed in the primaries because the democrat party leadership argued that he was a sitting President and had earned the right to be unopposed. The rank and file  Democrats were worried and had expressed their concerns for a year. democrat leadership ignored the physical deterioration. In the time since the primaries concluded, it became evident that the man didn't have the physical capability to do 4 more years. Yes, the party leadership told him the truth. Would you have rather that they did not?  The Republicans argued that he should go. Well, he did just that. Now they are complaining.

Think about what you wrote. It sums up the inability to think and to reason in a rational manner.

You write that "Trump received more votes than Obama".  And?  What's your point?

There were more eligible voters in 2020 than in 2008.  Also, the voter turnout was greater in 2020 than in 2008.

President  Biden received more votes than former President Obama. He also received more votes than Trump.

So, what's your point?  Is your argument that Trump  has greater validity because he received more votes?

If so, then Hilary Clinton should have been elected President. After all,  in the 2016 election,  Hilary Clinton  obtained more votes than Trump. 65,853,514 compared to 62,984,828. 

You  then make references to  an MSM version of events. What part of reality do you not comprehend?

The MSM did not alter the vote tallies.

You have worked yourself into such a frenzy that you  cannot think clearly. Your behavior suggests to me that it is the behavior of someone who has been conned and can't accept that he has been conned.

You tink he stepped down, I don't.  Neither of have proof either way.

If you read previous comment then you would understand the context of mine.

The only frenzy here is comi g from you n the trump syndrome cult. And that is on display everyday in these nonstop Trump threads

Edited by luckymitchell
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

petulant child, ranting

You mean the 78 year old convicted felon who acts like a grade schooler and won't become president again because he's too busy making fun of the next president's laugh and only because he's got nothing of any intelligence, meaning or value to say about anything. 

8 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

ranting about Trump every day since

The kettle black. See if you can refrain from posting dozens of silly rants on all my topics and then tell me when you've done that. 

3 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

these nonstop Trump threads

He's a criminal running for president. So of course he's the focus until he loses in 80 days. Then the threads will stop and he will disappear. It won't be long. Just be patient. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

So, personal freedom is not a big deal for you?

BTW, inflation is not out of control, Biden has brought it down, BUT, as a Libertarian, you should understand that the best way to curb inflation is via the free market.

As for the effects of inflation, relying on Donald Trump's lies about what people can afford is a mistake.

Its not What trumps says, prices have gone up across the board, wages have not. 

Did you care about personal freedoms when it came to vaccine choice? 

• Confused 2

Do libs just want the country to burn? Regular americans dont side with islam, they side with israel, our allies. We dont want to be friends with palestine and iran

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, mdr224 said:

Do libs just want the country to burn? Regular americans dont side with islam, they side with israel, our allies. We dont want to be friends with palestine and iran

How bizarre. 

• Agree 1

Just now, luckymitchell said:

So your hero Trump is OK to take the p_ss out of Medal of Honour recipients....In your opinion.....?   🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Stop posting your baseless nonsense on my topics. Find another thread to spew on. Cmon, I dare you!

25 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

I get it, you pay attention to media conforming to your cognitive bias. Sad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

Is it? A vote for kamala seems to be a vote for iran and hamas

Not to mention a vote for N. Korea, Gina, Russia, Syria, Lebanon, the deep state, the marxists, the communists, the leftists to the left of the left, the wokie wokes, and Ronald McDonald. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, kwonitoy said:

https://ash.harvard.edu/articles/the-real-numbers-tracking-crowd-sizes-at-presidential-rallies/

So far in 2024, CCC has logged 37 political rallies at which former president Donald Trump appeared, and we have information on crowd size for 28 of them. Across those 28 rallies and using our standard estimation rules (see below), the average crowd size has been about 5,600. That’s similar to averages of 4,600 in 2023 (19 events with information on crowd size)

Since late July, when she became the presumptive and then official Democratic Party nominee for president, Vice President Harris has appeared at six campaign rallies. The reported crowd sizes at those rallies have ranged from about 10,000 to about 15,000, and we calculate an average size across the six of about 13,400.

'The reported crowd size' no official figures.

One thing for sure that trump rallys are all his supporters, I don't think the same can be said for Harris.

Just now, luckymitchell said:

'The reported crowd size' no official figures.

One thing for sure that trump rallys are all his supporters, I don't think the same can be said for Harris.

You can't help yourself can you? Can't stop the obsession. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I get it, you pay attention to media conforming to your cognitive bias. Sad.

What i want most is the truth, something that seems to be in short supply in the MSM