Donald Trump Has No Idea What Has Hit Him, and It’s a Joy to Watch

12 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Well really we shouldn’t we need every butt at the polling stations to stop this nonsense , but Lara Trump was hiring poll thugs to intimidate Voters at the polls , I think we will see an avalanche of mail in ballots 

I think you’re right, it worked last time.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, mogandave said:

John Glenn, you?

49% of the students in 2021- 2022 were economically disadvantaged.

I guess that's why it would turn out the occasional village idiot.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mogandave said:

More condescending name calling, nice. 

Typical leftist looking down your nose at the poor, huh? You are soooo much smarter than those stupid poor people, yes? But you need there votes so you need to pretend you care. 

In any event, it was a nice area before it was turned into a ghetto by leftist policies. 

Labeling someone as a leftist is not name-calling?

Help me out here. Can you explain how Trump slashing Medicare and social security, so he can give tax cuts to billionaires, helps poor people?

Do you know why Trump says he loves poor people? Because they don't have the education to recognize a dog-whistling demagogue who is only in politics for himself.

Even more so with him, the presidency is his only shot at staying out of jail.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

He won California if not for fraud. He said he would have won if Jesus was the vote counter.  So much fraud he said. He said that yesterday in an interview with Dr Phil. It must be true or Dr Phil would have corrected him. 

I have watched the interview with Dr. Phil. He asked none of the hard-nosed questions he usually gets into with the people he interviews.

It was almost as if he was stunned by Trump's effrontery.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Labeling someone as a leftist is not name-calling?

Is that a negative? I thought you were a proud leftist, no?

Help me out here. Can you explain how Trump slashing Medicare and social security, so he can give tax cuts to billionaires, helps poor people?

Trump does not want to cut medicare or social security, that’s a lie the left is pushing. 

The Trump tax cuts saved virtually all taxpayers money, not just the rich, and tax revenue went up.

Do you know why Trump says he loves poor people? Because they don't have the education to recognize a dog-whistling demagogue who is only in politics for himself.

No, it is because thousands of poor people have worked for him, and he relates to them. 

It’s the left that looks (as you did) down on the poor. 

Even more so with him, the presidency is his only shot at staying out of jail.

They had to make up laws to change home with. 

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I have watched the interview with Dr. Phil. He asked none of the hard-nosed questions he usually gets into with the people he interviews.

It was almost as if he was stunned by Trump's effrontery.

What “hard nosed” questions has Kamala been asked? 

What, 44 days and not a single interview? 

Must be because she’s so confident. 

7 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

nor has the popular vote. The corrupt electoral college decides the winner.

Not to worry, Kamala wants to eliminate the electoral college and pack the court.

6 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Is that a negative? I thought you were a proud leftist, no?

Trump does not want to cut medicare or social security, that’s a lie the left is pushing. 

The Trump tax cuts saved virtually all taxpayers money, not just the rich, and tax revenue went up.

No, it is because thousands of poor people have worked for him, and he relates to them. 

It’s the left that looks (as you did) down on the poor. 

They had to make up laws to change home with. 

Those thousands of poor people included illegals, the ones he rails against.

I doubt you will find too many contractors who think he relates to them. There's about 200 mechanic's liens filed against Trump for non-payment of bills. Hundreds of others where they have had to settle for cents on the dollar.

The laws under which Trump has been charged have been on the statute books for at least 50 years. Post a link that proves otherwise.

Did your parents drink? The only explanation I can think of for your posts - fetal alcohol syndrome.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mogandave said:

What “hard nosed” questions has Kamala been asked? 

What, 44 days and not a single interview? 

Must be because she’s so confident. 

Deflection.

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Those thousands of poor people included illegals, the ones he rails against.

Yeah, so? Illegals have bene. working in hospitality as as I can remember. 

I doubt you will find too many contractors who think he relates to them. There's about 200 mechanic's liens filed against Trump for non-payment of bills. Hundreds of others where they have had to settle for cents on the dollar

200 out of  tens of thousands. They got paid per their contracts and tried to sue for more. 

The laws under which Trump has been charged have been on the statute books for at least 50 years. Post a link that proves otherwise.

Post a link proving a negative, got it.

Did your parents drink? The only explanation I can think of for your posts - fetal alcohol syndrome.

More personal insults, nice. Sorry about your mom. 

On 8/27/2024 at 7:09 AM, Will B Good said:

Dropped it like a hot potato now......sloping shoulders.....put back to the states to decide.....weak, pathetic.

Exactly. Up until a few weeks ago you couldn’t shut Trump up about how proud he was  (and he took full credit for it, as usual) to get Roe v Wade overturned. Now he’s doing the back flip again. Like so many times before.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Exactly. Up until a few weeks ago you couldn’t shut Trump up about how proud he was  (and he took full credit for it, as usual) to get Roe v Wade overturned. Now he’s doing the back flip again. Like so many times before.

Triumph has two rallies today, one Thursday and another Friday. 

That you don’t hear about them is telling. 

How many rallies does Harris have this were? Oh, that’s right, she doesn’t have to campaign, the media does it for her

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mogandave said:

200 out of  tens of thousands. They got paid per their contracts and tried to sue for more. 

As blatant a lie as has been posted on ASEAN. You must be taking  lessons.

Trump has boasted dudding contractors is good business. He's probably wondering why nobody wants to work for him without payment up front.

Currently, he owes the city of El Paso over half a million dollars. As bad as any deadbeat.

• Like 1

Just now, mogandave said:

How many rallies does Harris have this were? Oh, that’s right, she doesn’t have to campaign, the media does it for her

You don't hear about them because they are too small to report. Trump is running out of money to stage them.

After El Paso and several other cities, no city wants to get stuck with unpaid bills for the large ones.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2024 at 10:15 PM, Roo Island said:

It's true story. Harris snubbed RFK jr. As she should have.

You're not making any sense.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4829150-robert-f-kennedy-jr-kamala-harris-cabinet-position-2024/

Yes, because someone that is against war and wants to make US citizens healthy by cutting out <deleted>ty processed food and the chemicals that go into it must be an awful person

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Yes, because someone that is against war and wants to make US citizens healthy by cutting out <deleted>ty processed food and the chemicals that go into it must be an awful person

Lol, have a look at his diet.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mogandave said:

What does any of your word salad have to do with what I posted? Or do you just react to random posts so you can start spouting your vitriol again? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

He's a covid denier and antivaxxer. Worst of the worst

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Not to worry, Kamala wants to eliminate the electoral college and pack the court.

The electoral college should be eliminated, it’s completely antiquated. One man, one vote, that’s what normal countries use to decide elections.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2