Man Bitten by Snake As He Uses Toilet

Georgealbert

oh dear Georgealbert  .....   that really would give anyone the fright of their life after sitting down to do business. 

I remember reading similar incidents before .... always a python.

crickey ....  gotta keep the doors closed at all times to keep the serpent out.

I wonder how old the guy is ...   

8 minutes ago, steven100 said:

oh dear Georgealbert  .....   that really would give anyone the fright of their life after sitting down to do business. 

I remember reading similar incidents before .... always a python.

crickey ....  gotta keep the doors closed at all times to keep the serpent out.

I wonder how old the guy is ...   

We saw a baby King Cobra outside our downstairs bedroom a couple of years ago, did all we could to block the door etc. Kept finding them, then found about 6 broken eggshells in a storage box in the en suite bathroom/laundry. We were trying to keep them out but they started off inside, so we were stopping them getting out.. Mother must have gone in and left through the shower drain. I stood on one as I carried a load of wet washing outside to dry.

• Thumbs Up 1

I still peek in the toilet, to make sure nothing waiting, out of habit.  Even knowing the sceptic tanks are sealed and no real entry points.

The house is fairly snake proof.   The walled yard, not so much, even after the OTT effort and mod to the gates & doors.   They still manage to get in, to the point I'll do a walk around before letting the dog out for a sniff.   For a quick P, she's on the leash, so not to run around ... a leash in your own yard 🙄

I knew it!

For years your parents, hell everyone tells you, no, nothing can come up the pipe and bite you on your ass when taking care of business.

This month a lot of snakes around, spotted 3 so far, 2 got squished by cars, almost stepped on the third.

But 5am, walking along the klong. "hmm, that looks like a very long lizard... nope that is a Burmese python on its way to the river."

• Haha 1

The people who built the plumbing should be held liable. There are simple systems with a locket that prevent such dangerous things from occuring, Not the first time that a person gets bit by a snake in Thailand, while on the toilet.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

In a panic, he jumped up and tried to pull the snake off.

This is wrong on so many levels..... Snake abuse...