Bald, Fat, Sweaty, Hairy, Old, and Boring

Let's say that you fit in with some of the physical stereotypes about the types of unappealing looking foreigners that come to Thailand. 

Then let's say you want to come to Thailand on your own to have a nice holiday and just relax in hotels, travel around, have some good meals, etc. 

How will you be treated by the locals? Will they treat you nicely, even if you look far from being Tom Cruise?

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Alpha84 said:

How will you be treated by the locals? Will they treat you nicely, even if you look far from being Tom Cruise?

Which locals will that be then? Do tourists ever associate with more than the people they meet as part of their jobs? Part of their job is to be polite to everyone.

Are you imagining that Joe Bloggs, tourist, will be meeting non hooker girls for fun times? Does Joe Bloggs speak Thai?

Hookers don't care what you look like, as long as you pay.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Alpha84 said:

Give it a try, find out for yourself!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Alpha84 said:

Let's say that you fit in with some of the physical stereotypes about the types of unappealing looking foreigners that come to Thailand. 

Then let's say you want to come to Thailand on your own to have a nice holiday and just relax in hotels, travel around, have some good meals, etc. 

You look like Tom Cruise?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Alpha84 said:

If you would have checked the latest photos of Tom Cruise you would be happy to see that you look nicer than him.

I would take it as an insult if someone would compare me with Tom Cruise.🤗

7 hours ago, Alpha84 said:

Bob,  is that you post this ? If not, can you answer these questions for the OP?

Edited by Dan O
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Sorry, don't understand your point.

When I purchase something respect/disrespect is not a part of the buying process.

"Hi, how much is that, I'll take two, thanks"

See what I mean?

Thanks! 🙏👍

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

When I purchase something respect/disrespect is not a part of the buying process.

See what I mean?

You may well be polite but not everyone is. See what I mean?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, ignore it said:

Hey,

Just come.  If your lucky maybe you will meet a nice young lady on your first visit to a bar.

Fortune favors the bold!

Fortune favours the bald.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

See what I mean?

Indeed we do: how ghastly!