Do you laugh about the World now?

Posted (edited)

May I ask respectfully please and I won't single out the poster because of perceived bullying from my part  ..but ...please guys start using pronouns instead of "he" *she" etc 

Just because someone looks like a male doesn't mean they identify as one and may use the female toilets 

Posters may not indentify as a *he" or "she "

We need to list our pronouns in our profile 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

May I ask respectfully please and I won't single out the poster because of perceived bullying from my part  ..but ...please guys start using pronouns instead of "he" *she" etc 

Just because someone looks like a male doesn't mean they identify as one and may use the female toilets 

Posters may not indentify as a *he" or "she "

We need to list our pronouns in our profile 

what do you identify as ?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ralf001 said:

Ralfy , there are many who identify as a "neither" 

In some parts of Australia  you may choose to use alternative toilets in days you identify as a he or she 

I noticed now a big change to "shared" toilets and unisex toilets and this should become the future standard where we shouldn't have "identities" forced upon us ! 

• Sad 4

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Trippy said:

What the heck does that mean? Please explain.

Obviously you don't work in a government department otherwise you would be educated on this 

Eg writing emails to your work colleagues you know longer use Dear madam or describe as dear  Sir

I recently received an email in my workplace from another department and the worker in that used "Good day mate" as the opening 

I was deeply offended and went on stress leave and had to receive Counselling 

And the employee concerned a mature aged person had to be "re-educated  " and back to a weekly course in Pronouns & respect in the workplace diversity Course 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Ralfy , there are many who identify as a "neither" 

In some parts of Australia  you may choose to use alternative toilets in days you identify as a he or she 

I noticed now a big change to "shared" toilets and unisex toilets and this should become the future standard where we shouldn't have "identities" forced upon us ! 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

I identify as a "neither" or neutral I think the pronoun has been changed to 

You see Ralfy you must also keep up with the word changes otherwise they could be offended calling someone a "neither" when it was changed to "neutral "

Edited by georgegeorgia

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

I identify as a "neither" or neutral I think the pronoun has been changed to 

You see Ralfy you must also keep up with the word changes otherwise they could be offended calling someone a "neither" when it was changed to "neutral "

Ohh, your a neither.

Not what I was expecting !

• Like 1

Well I think that a lot of people would agree that we're looking at the weakest generation in the history of mankind. PC has run amok, and it is taking society down, we are no longer moving forward as a civilization we are most definitely moving backwards, and we are no longer evolving as a species. 

Personally, I despise PC. And social justice authoritarianism. I think it represents alot of what is wrong with contemporary culture, and especially America today. It is a major form of weakness, when you allow yourself to be easily offended, and take everything personally. Granted, there are things that can be perceived as offensive, but allowing yourself to be offended by tiny little things people say and do is a bit much! But, the people who are offended daily, by things others say, are just weak, and would benefit by growing thicker skin. Life can be rough and caustic at times, and for those of us who have grown thick skin, it is like water off a ducks back. No big deal, at all. Think what you want to think. It just does not mean anything to those with self esteem, and a sense of who and what they are. Granted, these are just my opinions, and some will take offense to them. LOL. 

The US is by far the most tolerant country in the world when it comes to the whole trans, non-binary, amorosexual, decide whatever you want today, if it fits mentality. No other country is as loose, driftless, and as silly as the US.

The notion that political correctness has “gone mad” is familiar to anyone who follows even vaguely any aspect of modern political or cultural life. The phrase, ostensibly referring to language or action that is designed to avoid offence or harm to protected groups, has become a sharp criticism. It is synonymous with a sort of cultural McCarthyism, usually committed by the left.

https://www.economist.com/open-future/2018/09/10/has-political-correctness-gone-too-far

A Rasmussen poll found that 71 percent of Americans think political correctness is a problem today. When is being politically correct more about civility and politeness? When when does it veer into censorship? When is it justified? When is it not justified?

https://www.jacksonville.com/opinion/2016-09-30/has-political-correctness-gone-too-far

University of Connecticut officials sent out a campus-wide email advising its students that the school would provide counseling sessions in response to political commentator and Harvard Law alum Ben Shapiro’s slated speaking event at the university. The ironic part is that the counseling sessions were offered before Shapiro even stepped foot on campus. When I was in law school, Bill Clinton came and spoke. While I wasn't traumatized, I wonder whether the administration would have provided counselors for all the women in attendance.

https://clclt.com/charlotte/pc-culture-10-times-its-gone-too-far/Content?oid=16059883

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Ohh, your a neither.

Not what I was expecting !

That's offensive !

The word has been changed to "Gender neutral " now for at least 1 year ,get with the re-education in Diversity & Gender respect Course   please !!

Edited by georgegeorgia

Quite honestly, I have been laughing at the world for at least 5 years. It is a major form of entertainment to me to see how the western world is collapsing on itself and I also get a great amount of mirth from reading the comments here from those that try to pass themselves off as worldly and knowledgeable. of course I also get great joy trying to pass my self off as worldly and knowledgeable as well

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chwooly said:

Quite honestly, I have been laughing at the world for at least 5 years. It is a major form of entertainment to me to see how the western world is collapsing on itself and I also get a great amount of mirth from reading the comments here from those that try to pass themselves off as worldly and knowledgeable. of course I also get great joy trying to pass my self off as worldly and knowledgeable as well

Please don't flatter yaself ...some people maybe offended by it 

There is no one now coming second or third anymore 

48 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Obviously you don't work in a government department otherwise you would be educated on this 

Eg writing emails to your work colleagues you know longer use Dear madam or describe as dear  Sir

I recently received an email in my workplace from another department and the worker in that used "Good day mate" as the opening 

And the employee concerned a mature aged person had to be "re-educated  " and back to a weekly course in Pronouns & respect in the workplace diversity Course 

LOL 

If you are looking for a WOKE comment place you obviously have not been here very long.

This is far from Woke THANK GOD

Here we have a male, a female, and a lady boy.  A ale is a he a female is a she and a ladyboy depends on their level of development.

Edited by kingstonkid

29 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

That's offensive !

The word has been changed to "Gender neutral " now for at least 1 year ,get with the re-education in Diversity & Gender respect Course   please !!

you have a report button.

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Thanks, no never worked in govt. Most of the places I worked people would call each other as**ole like it was nothing. 

But I haven't worked in almost 4 years so have no clue about what's going on now. Sounds horrible.

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

you mop floors in a hosiptal.

Would have thought your employer would be a private contractor...

Why would you as a person who mops floors need a work email account ?

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

No I dont laugh about the world today, anything but, I have children and grandchildren!

I don't have children but I do worry what will become of the young generation, I honestly just do not know what the future will bring 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Yes I agree Felton

You Sir a genius 

I hope that woman gets in and destroys that country 

I want to see it become so cheap with high unemployment and massive immigration 

I want to see a transexual president

I had to laugh though ,I was just talking to workmates about the UK protests,he said didn't they just vote the Prime minister in last month ?

Lol...yes ..now they are protesting,funniest thing...oh the irony of the World 

Are you glad not to be young anymore 😂

Definitely glad to be "circling the drain".  Death solves all problems.

17 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I sat on my lounge chair watching the TV news 

I started to watch and laugh out loudly , I went into hysterics .

I was watching the ABC News 

A man who was a judge or politician in the UK started talking in his broad pompous upper class British accent with his toffee nose in the air 

"We will arrest anyone protesting against immigration" he said ,his nose in the air and anyone who tries to protest against the immigrants " and we will take them the full extent of the law "

A old woman comes on she said her husband was at the protest and arrested and jailed for 13 months ,I stated to laugh 

Another scene some young Pakistani youths lighting the British flag in fire , the policeman said they won't be arrested as they are just misunderstood 

Another news item comes on some bloke with a hard to understand pommy accent comes on from some Northern town in the UK

He said he is "out of work" ,every factory he applies to has people who are migrants as managers and they  won't employ him.

I start to laugh at the World 

Another scene comes on , it's in Belfast ,the police are in the middle of two groups one carrying British flags with signs no immigration and the other with Irish flags and Palestine flags and a old guy with a purple wig and lipstick and hairy arms saying he was a former IRA soldier and supports more  immigration & shouting out racist to the other side carrying British flags !

I then watch American news and some democrat politician says he supports defunding the military and if he wins he wants the superpower status of the USA to finish and defund all weapons and open the borders 

I look on as shows some place Florida or somewhere the police station has tents inside with refugees and food kitchen and Medical room 

The reporter walks across the road to the park,some American national homeless people are begging ,I start to laugh 

Another scene came on ,a transgender man was getting support from some council in Australia to read poems to elderly people and receive funding to put make up on them , a man is on a tv current affairs show saying he went to see his dementia father of 85yo to find out he had make up on him!

In Australia a Muslim group that wants sharia law will stand for politics and are absolutely sure they will now win senate seats at the next election , a gay woman with short pink hair says she will vote for them and the LGBT community even though they oppose sharia law 

In Melbourne Australia,gangs of a certain nationality are going into jewellery stores and going snatch and grabs ,the government has banned the media from indentify they are of African background so it's 8 males only the description 

"It could offend them " says the Anti discrimination commissioner ,if we identify their culture background 

I start to laugh at the down fall of the World and stupidity it has become 

I'm so happy I'm not young anymore 

Laugh laugh laugh 

It's finished 

Are you on medication by any chance? If so I suggest you stop using it, or stop watching TV

18 minutes ago, Expat68 said:

I don't have children but I do worry what will become of the young generation, I honestly just do not know what the future will bring 

This generation have never had it so good and easy .

This is what they would have been like 100 years ago in London

r/london - Plaistow Brick Ln 1920s; Deptford 1911; Knightsbridge 1925; Trafalgar Sq 1960s; Cobbler 1890s; Strand 1890s

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mdr224 said:

You want this to happen to the USA because you are lower than pondscum

You can never insult the USA enough if you are a UK or European citizen. This forum needs tough rules about denigrating citizens of other countries. You don't want any "bad language" but defamation of the United States and its citizens is quite okay.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I sat on my lounge chair watching the TV news 

I started to watch and laugh out loudly , I went into hysterics .

I was watching the ABC News 

A man who was a judge or politician in the UK started talking in his broad pompous upper class British accent with his toffee nose in the air 

"We will arrest anyone protesting against immigration" he said ,his nose in the air and anyone who tries to protest against the immigrants " and we will take them the full extent of the law "

A old woman comes on she said her husband was at the protest and arrested and jailed for 13 months ,I stated to laugh 

Another scene some young Pakistani youths lighting the British flag in fire , the policeman said they won't be arrested as they are just misunderstood 

Another news item comes on some bloke with a hard to understand pommy accent comes on from some Northern town in the UK

He said he is "out of work" ,every factory he applies to has people who are migrants as managers and they  won't employ him.

I start to laugh at the World 

Another scene comes on , it's in Belfast ,the police are in the middle of two groups one carrying British flags with signs no immigration and the other with Irish flags and Palestine flags and a old guy with a purple wig and lipstick and hairy arms saying he was a former IRA soldier and supports more  immigration & shouting out racist to the other side carrying British flags !

I then watch American news and some democrat politician says he supports defunding the military and if he wins he wants the superpower status of the USA to finish and defund all weapons and open the borders 

I look on as shows some place Florida or somewhere the police station has tents inside with refugees and food kitchen and Medical room 

The reporter walks across the road to the park,some American national homeless people are begging ,I start to laugh 

Another scene came on ,a transgender man was getting support from some council in Australia to read poems to elderly people and receive funding to put make up on them , a man is on a tv current affairs show saying he went to see his dementia father of 85yo to find out he had make up on him!

In Australia a Muslim group that wants sharia law will stand for politics and are absolutely sure they will now win senate seats at the next election , a gay woman with short pink hair says she will vote for them and the LGBT community even though they oppose sharia law 

In Melbourne Australia,gangs of a certain nationality are going into jewellery stores and going snatch and grabs ,the government has banned the media from indentify they are of African background so it's 8 males only the description 

"It could offend them " says the Anti discrimination commissioner ,if we identify their culture background 

I start to laugh at the down fall of the World and stupidity it has become 

I'm so happy I'm not young anymore 

Laugh laugh laugh 

It's finished 

Seems like you get your laughs from those worse off than yourself.

Your "I'm alright Jack" attitude is quite prevalent in the west and here in expat communities. Nothing wrong in that but when racism, Islamaphobia and sexism is woven into a supposed comical post you expose yourself as part of your perceived "down fall of the World"(sic).

I suspect that there are others who are happy that you're not young anymore.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Felton I find your comment chilling.

Do you really think that the U.S. will be better or taken more seriously with Kamala as President?    At least TRUMP has built something, run businesses, and understands things like Real-Life issues.

Kamala has lived off the gratuity of lovers and people who really only want their own puppet in place.  Consider that she has NEVER run for a position.  The only way that OBAMA could get her this far was to have her appointed to the positions. 

She has no real platform other than to agree with what sounds good at this moment.

Can you see her sitting down with Xi or other political powers and actually be taken seriously with her laughing and talking word salad?

How long before the open border comes to bite the U.S. in the assets with terrorists or just too many people to afford to keep?  

BTW, It is the Dem policies that are in line with Venezuela.  National price controls is a socialist idea that has failed.

You say that Trump has "run businesses". You forgot to add " into the ground". Trump Airline, Trump University, Trump Casinos..... Yeah right, the man's a financial wizard!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

This generation have never had it so good and easy .

This is what they would have been like 100 years ago in London

r/london - Plaistow Brick Ln 1920s; Deptford 1911; Knightsbridge 1925; Trafalgar Sq 1960s; Cobbler 1890s; Strand 1890s

To me they look inbred.

I apologise if they are relations of yours.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Why would you as a person who mops floors need a work email account ?

I'd say it's a general account, these accounts can be accessed by all floor mopping personal on each shift 

floor.mop@

or

Cleaning.staff@

All workers these days are given emails, for communication. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 1