When Thai 'gangsters' move in next door...

27 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You should get your gang together and go and fight them , You , Big Nok and Spark trader should form your own gang and fight the gangsters and chase them out of town

A 'gang,' by definition, requires more than one person...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

sadly at my main residence a bunch of Thai gangsters seem to have moved into our street.

They are heavily tatted and are/were members of a gang.

whats the proble? just do the same thing you did to the russians in your lobby... remember? 

you should be a pro by now  🤡

i gave them a tough look et...

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

On a Thai website there's some Thai gangsters  posting ,we have just moved

into a house in a a relatively affluent area, and we are been freaked 

out by this crazy Farang , he is always giving us a nasty look everytime we pass

on our motorbikes , what shall we do ?

regards Worgeordie

Well guys ,i know this guy likes Thai men so why don't you all just gangbang him.

After that he will probably buy you all a lot of booze.

He is hollidaying on an island now but he will be back soon.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Patong2021 said:

This is not his country and the locals are not worth dying for. 

Speak for yourself. I would willingly put myself in the line of fire for some of my Thai friends. Absolute diamonds. Some of you guys need to get out more.

Edited by daveAustin
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Celsius said:

I believe everything Bob says and I deserve to be ridiculed.

we need thick skin on here!

some people don't like to read the truth it would seem..

bob.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, marin said:

oh boy..........................................

I think that's 5 cardboard boxes on Beach Road. When he's not there, he rents them out of respectable hookers with tats.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

sadly at my main residence a bunch of Thai gangsters seem to have moved into our street.

I know this as I have done a lot of research on them through social media..

I know their names, where they have done time, which gangs they are affiliated with etc... for me it doesn't really matter.I have 5 properties that I can stay.but for mrs. smith it's different... for now she needs to be at the main house but I am pushing her to sell up and move, these people are not normal. they have guns, stay up till all hours, drive loud bikes/cars and treat all the other residents like sh!t.

I would like to add that this house is in a relatively affluent area, it was the last thing we expected that would happen when we bought the place.I have already told mrs. smith that as long as the mafia are partying in my once tranquil soi then I shall not be returning anytime soon.

bob.

You remind me of Gladys Kravitz, the nosy neighbour from Bewitched 

https://bewitched.fandom.com/wiki/Gladys_Kravitz

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 2

Just now, Dan O said:

How do you have 5 properties bob? You sold everything when you left last time remember? I highly doubt the details of this as you would have no way of finding out all that detail.

...you still have no idea who you are talking to, do you?

bob.

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Dan O said:

I sure do and dont care who you think you are.  I cant say the exact name for you or I'll be blocked or banned. You are a nothing bob and trying hard to be something with your made up stories and continual complaints. Just another old man trying to relive youth and be one of the guys by telling these tall tails.

get off my thread then, Dan.

all you ever do is complain about them so why the hell are you even here?????

bob.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

I know their names, where they have done time, which gangs they are affiliated with etc... for me it doesn't really matter.I have 5 properties that I can stay.but for mrs. smith it's different... for now she needs to be at the main house but I am pushing her to sell up and move, these people are not normal. they have guns, stay up till all hours, drive loud bikes/cars and treat all the other residents like sh!t.

I would like to add that this house is in a relatively affluent area, it was the last thing we expected that would happen when we bought the place.I have already told mrs. smith that as long as the mafia are partying in my once tranquil soi then I shall not be returning anytime soon.

bob.

Grab yourself a good handy chunk of teak and let them know who’s boss…

IMG_3595.thumb.jpeg.9785d2c93c3df713865a6d4dd4d5a203.jpeg

…and tidy up the neighborhood 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, marin said:

oh boy..........................................

4 hours ago, bob smith said:

bob.

We've all heard ducks fart before.😴

• Thanks 1

The bummer for bob is he forgot he was going to Koh Chang with a bunch of mates and crates and crates of beer, wine, and spirits. Par for the course. Fore!!

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, marin said:

The bummer for bob is he forgot he was going to Koh Chang with a bunch of mates and crates and crates of beer, wine, and spirits. Par for the course. Fore!!

I am still on Koh Chang you muppet!

bob.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

get off my thread then, Dan.

all you ever do is complain about them so why the hell are you even here?????

bob.

Its an open forum bob. Why are you in Thailand Bob? You do nothing but complain about and make up stories.

4 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Well luckily Bob is a lot braver than you.

He went out and saved her. 
He is a legend that Bob.

You do realise that legend is merely two words joined together...and from what flows out of the OP's keyboard, possible that the end of the leg we are talking about here....

PH

• Agree 1