Does Melania hate Trump?

Lacessit

On 9/4/2024 at 2:05 PM, Captain Monday said:

All of Trump’s relationships are entirely transactional. Is nobodys business but their own. She does not hate him but I doubt they have actually mated physically. Baron was probably conceived by artificial insemination.

i wouldn't bet on that.

On 9/4/2024 at 8:58 AM, Lacessit said:

A former White House aide, Anthony Scaramucci, has claimed Melania secretly hopes Harris will defeat Trump.

There are plenty of videos of Melania rejecting Trump in public, slapping his hand away, and avoiding his smooching attempts. She has made no secret of how much she despises living in Washington.

She avoids the campaign rallies. Bonking Stormy Daniels presumably did not help either.

Her lack of support contrasts strongly with Harris and Walz, whose partners are with them on the campaign trail.

https://www.thenewdaily.com.au/life/entertainment/2024/09/03/melania-donald-trump-election?

Rubbish

• Haha 2

This is an example of what division the Trump  contagion has caused.  End of story.  

As for Melania,  sad she used the Einstein visa.  How hypocritical is it for all of maga to be so anti immigration and accept that illegal entry and her parents coming too.   

Sad to hear who  Melania really is.  It's revealed in how she  talks to her friend in that recorded phone call.     Just one of trumps many mistakes.    

Those 3 Thai women at Sapphire look Devine.    They look plenty legal to ogle at and that's their occupation. Love the 2 natural sets but one has those fake dark eyebrows so the center one gets my vote.  

• Like 1