Does Melania hate Trump?

Lacessit

1 hour ago, Captain Monday said:

Whore monger, a person who purchases the sex services of prostitutes. Or is it Mongerer?

Always seemed strange. I thought a monger was somebody who sells or advocates  something

like a Fish Monger or warmonger 

Sexpats is more appropriate. There are others but guess they'd break the forum rules

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

It's a comment by Scaramucci, who is far smarter than you could ever hope to be.

His net worth is $90 million. Unlike Trump, he started with nothing, the son of a construction worker.

Congratulations. Your post is #8 in my stupid post competition.

No, the link is about scaramucci, the rest is your words, you even admitted to despising him a few comments further down, it because you suffer from... you know what.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Someone my age is not allowed to look at beautiful women? Get a life, wowser.

Creepy is Trump saying he would date Ivanka.

The age of the girls you're looking at is the creepy part.

The girls photoed with Prince Andrew and Epstein look the same age, and look what people say about those two

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, maesariang said:

Like guys in Thailand (who hate Trump). Hypocrites.

So, in one broad sweeping statement you accuse all guys in Thailand of being purely transactional in their relations with women; or is that just the ones who 'hate' Trump?  Your sweeping generalisations do nothing to further your cause!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think the answer is quite obvious, it's called body language. There have been so many times when they've appeared together, where she has absolutely refused to hold his hand, where he's tried on multiple occasions to grab her hand and she swatted it away, where she refuses to make eye contact with him, where she is never smiling and looks very unhappy, and I think it's all quite obvious.

Just ask yourself something, if you were a woman, and were with this man would you be happy? 

There were many reports prior to his victory as president that she was dreading the possibility of him winning, and he was repeatedly assuring her don't worry I'm not going to win, this whole thing is just a game. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Forgeting politics for just a second, how would any wife feel about a husband who cheated on her just after giving birth?  And has cheated on her with other women, some who've already admitted so publically?  Trump was not just an awful President, he's an awful husband as well. 

You could have shortened that to just one word......awful.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

You are on a roll, now you insult the majority of Thai women.  Melania has a face like a bulldog sucking a wasp!

LOL, I must remember that one.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, marin said:

In being skanky and looking whore like okay. But I for one prefer the real quality Thai women, something you have yet to experience susan. 

would you refer to a hooker in any another country as 'quality'?

I very much count you are mixing with any thai women outs side bar life.