Tim Walz: The Unexpected Strength Behind Harris’s VP Pick

Social Media

17 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Well, the debate is at the safe confines of ABC news, whose director is a former Clinton staffer and surrounded by friendly faces.  But God forbid she talk to someone like Bret Baer or Britt Hume... those radicals... 

I would say Trump should do Cenk's show, why not?  Not exactly the equivalent of appearing on Fox for Her Kamalousness, though.  More like Kamala with Matt Walsh. 

The day Trump dose Cenk's show, same as hell freezing over or her on Fox

• Confused 1

On 9/6/2024 at 6:41 AM, earlinclaifornia said:

I saw that and was told Trumps family saying the same about Trump

What goes around comes around

I didn't see a picture full of them though.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Mazungu said:

Walz has not gone around for years saying he was in war. He said it wrong ONE time. And yes I agree he misspoke. If you change his word "for" war instead of "in" war he is totally correct. Walz never used a teleprompter before being named Harris' VP candidate. He speaks without notes and makes a slip of one word and the Right says it's stolen valor. Shame on them. Here's the clip. 

You conveniently missed attaching several other clips which show his lies up. 

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, billd766 said:

And how long did you serve?

For me it was 25 years, boy and man.

You exceeded me by one year, though most in Territorials.

I wasn't a boy soldier thank the deity. They had to disband one of the two years because the bullying was so out of hand. I actually had a job in the real world for 2 years before joining the regulars.

It was great while Vietnam was on, but went down hill rapidly once the guys who served in Vietnam had left, leaving the bullies in charge.

22 hours ago, Mazungu said:

The difference is that Walz's family disagrees with Tim on policy. But Trump's family basically thinks he's a nutjob. Or more specifically, Mary Trump (Donald's niece) thinks her uncle is a "narcissist" and "sociopath"; while Trump's sister Maryanne Trump Berry says he's a "clown" without any principles. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/sociopath-clown-7-unflattering-anecdotes-mary-trump-s-book-n1233107

Perhaps his "family" members are annoyed because he doesn't give them lots of money. I had that problem with my Thai family members, and they sabotaged my marriage for it.

I would say that "expected weakness" is more appropriate. A VP running mate afraid to answer questions from the press? LOL...epic incompetence, fear, whats the problem Tim? if not lying about his military service and record, the stolen valor, etc, and fear to speak to the media. Sums it up, real strength there, maybe in his bowel movements and not much else. 

Edited by illisdean
  • Thanks 1

On 9/6/2024 at 8:35 PM, Mazungu said:

I only know the one instance that he said it. That was in 2018 which is the clip I posted. Prove me wrong and show your source where he said it multiple times. I could be wrong or you could by lying. 

He's a total liar and during the CNN interview with Kamala he blamed his lies on his "bad grammar" He's a total fraud and definitely not to be trusted.

TimWalzlies.thumb.jpg.4fd0361e650e8e33db6d68f52107337b.jpg

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/09/02/tim-walzs-lies-the-top-7/

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, illisdean said:

He's a total liar and during the CNN interview with Kamala he blamed his lies on his "bad grammar" He's a total fraud and definitely not to be trusted.

TimWalzlies.thumb.jpg.4fd0361e650e8e33db6d68f52107337b.jpg

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/09/02/tim-walzs-lies-the-top-7/

Total Liar? Thanks for making me laugh out loud. Does MAGA have no intelligence at all? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

On 9/14/2024 at 6:53 AM, earlinclaifornia said:

Apparently Walz lied about the status of his “doctorate”. 

Lots of lies especially about stolen valor as he outright lies about his military record too. Perfectly accoladed lying liberal, can never speak the truth! Laughable, and so pathetic. 

Edited by illisdean
  • Agree 1