Freestyle Libre 2 Glucose Monitors

LoeiI

Hi all

I am wondering if there is anywhere i can buy some freestyle libre 2 glucose monitors in Thailand, I was prescribed them in UK on a recent visit but will run out before i go back again. I have looked on google lazada etc and they had Libre 1 and Libre 3 but not Libre 2, the only site i found that  had them was Ubuy (shipped from the UK) but before i could checkout i got the message in the 2nd image i uploaded regarding FDA exemption approval, I'm hoping someone can shed some light on it or even better recommend a pharmacy in Pattaya or Issan where i could buy them over the counter TIA

20240905_192950.jpg

20240822_231432.jpg

21 minutes ago, farang51 said:

Just got the Mrs to look on her shopee app they're 4,800 baht a pop they were 3,200 on Ubuy and i bought a couple in UK for about 3,000 each so looks like ill be pricking my finger again 

I decided not to buy when I was in Thailand last winter because I couldn't be sure it would work with my phone.

I just got my first sensor 9 days ago in Denmark, price 10.000 baht for four. And, wow! I am only type 2 and well regulated, but this is an eye opener!  Every diabetic should have one of these, at least when they are diagnosed and if they need better regulation.

I guess I will bring some for my winter bird stay in Thailand.

10 minutes ago, farang51 said:

I decided not to buy when I was in Thailand last winter because I couldn't be sure it would work with my phone.

I just got my first sensor 9 days ago in Denmark, price 10.000 baht for four. And, wow! I am only type 2 and well regulated, but this is an eye opener!  Every diabetic should have one of these, at least when they are diagnosed and if they need better regulation.

I guess I will bring some for my winter bird stay in Thailand.

Totally agree the constant monitoring has revolutionised the way i manage my type 2 and i was always pretty well regulated as it was, I don't fancy going back to the finger pricks so hoping someone may have info on the FDA regulations or a pharmacy that sells the monitors