Trying to understand what I have to do if anything at AP immigration check-in to be able to

I am arriving from USA with USA Passport on 30 Sept and planning to return on 14 Nov. I have a plane ticket for those dates. Do I need ANY PAPERWORK or have to do anything special at the AP or at immigration in Pattaya or at the AP to extent my stay from 30 to 60 days - or does the AP check-in by immigration from the flight check me in from the  30 Sept to 14 Nov without any other action by me???????

25 minutes ago, dishman06 said:

I am arriving from USA with USA Passport on 30 Sept and planning to return on 14 Nov. I have a plane ticket for those dates. Do I need ANY PAPERWORK or have to do anything special at the AP or at immigration in Pattaya or at the AP to extent my stay from 30 to 60 days - or does the AP check-in by immigration from the flight check me in from the  30 Sept to 14 Nov without any other action by me???????

They will stamp you in for 60 days upon arrival, no need to extent.

• Thumbs Up 1

OP, as pointed out above.....visa exempt entry is currently 60 days so you will not need to obtain extension at Pattaya immigration.

At departure from USA the airline may want to see your return/onward flight. 

A printout or screenshot of flight is fine.

That's it good to go.

• Thumbs Up 1