Size matters: Thai barber goes viral for pricing list based on penis size - video

snoop1130

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The barber, 40 year old Apirak “Tee” Klinbuppha, shared in an interview with Channel 3 that he opened the barber shop just three months ago and received very positive feedback. He believed that the service fees based on penis size played an important role in attracting customers

He's the biggest one of all if he believes that works as a business model.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

‘I chose this barber shop because of the price sign outside. If I hadn’t seen the sign, I wouldn’t have picked this place. I’m curious to see how much it will cost because my size is quite impressive.

this is the real reason why he uses penis size in his pricing. Any Thai man would be shamed if they do not pay the full amount claiming their pecker is huge. Does not matter the actual size. To verbally or to be seen paying less would make them the center of shame. 

This pricing lists caters to ensure he gets paid full price from everyone. 

16 hours ago, JoePai said:

Good marketing  :crazy:

If this is Thai tiger news then they will need to reshuffle themselves, because it's as pathetic as Joe Biden, ever since they took over all you get is kaiyah, the BK post has 100 % better news than the pathetic crap we now get