Trump Harris: Who won the debate ?

CharlieH

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm not confused. I listened to the debate start to finish and while it was somewhat petty squabbling over talking points without coming up with much at all, a train wreck it was not. I despise Harris, but even I thought she did OK. IMO it was a draw because neither managed a real body blow, no surprises, heard it all before.

Trump said Trump things, and Harris spoke in generalities.

The only things she seemed to be strong on was killing the unborn and giving some people's money to other people.

You said before you were riveted to the TV screen during the Biden-Trump debate. You also said you stopped watching the Harris-Trump debate because you had something better to do.

Now you are saying you listened to the debate from start to finish.

Are you a liar, like your hero Trump? Or just confused?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm not confused. I listened to the debate start to finish and while it was somewhat petty squabbling over talking points without coming up with much at all, a train wreck it was not. I despise Harris, but even I thought she did OK. IMO it was a draw because neither managed a real body blow, no surprises, heard it all before.

Trump said Trump things, and Harris spoke in generalities.

The only things she seemed to be strong on was killing the unborn and giving some people's money to other people.

Harris made no good points

Trump made 1 - why havent you done these wonderful things the last 3.5 years

Rest was just awful

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Wow, I applaud the degree of 'moral flexibility' involved in seeing a former prosecutor debating a convicted criminal and sex offender and preferring the latter and in addition have the gall to start blabbering about killing the unborn. 

Well done, you're a moral contortionist!

Not at all. IMO morals are something hypocrites wobble on about to make themselves feel superior. Most of us western guys that came to Thailand for the ladies are probably as guilty of <deleted> grabbing as he, but as we didn't run for POTUS we ain't getting fitted up by IMO political hypocrites in a weaponised judicial system. 

Anyway, he wasn't convicted of sexual crimes in a criminal court, else he'd be in jail, so IMO it's all just she said rubbish for the Trump haters to drag out because they have nothing else.

Get back to me when you have something worth saying. Bye.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not at all. IMO morals are something hypocrites wobble on about to make themselves feel superior. Most of us western guys that came to Thailand for the ladies are probably as guilty of <deleted> grabbing as he, but as we didn't run for POTUS we ain't getting fitted up by IMO political hypocrites in a weaponised judicial system. 

Anyway, he wasn't convicted of sexual crimes in a criminal court, else he'd be in jail, so IMO it's all just she said rubbish for the Trump haters to drag out because they have nothing else.

Get back to me when you have something worth saying. Bye.

True that. Thailand full of sexpats etc. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

'Trump's rage was on full display during the debate. And that's great news for Kamala Harris.'

Kamala Harris triggered Donald Trump's rage during their debate.

If you want to be regarded as taking silly hit pieces seriously, carry on and I'll regard you as silly too.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I do, but I don't go around pretending to be better than other people.

I would say that if you strongly believe something, the attitude presented is not one of pretension.

Edited by gamb00ler

3 minutes ago, maesariang said:

You do?

Absolutely. If I wasn't I would have to take a long hard look at myself in the mirror and start making profound life changes. If you believe you're no better than Trump then someone should probably call the police on you because you're bound to have committed crimes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inderpland said:

Absolutely. If I wasn't I would have to take a long hard look at myself in the mirror and start making profound life changes. If you believe you're no better than Trump then someone should probably call the police on you because you're bound to have committed crimes.

You are kidding yourself.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You deflect. It'd not the moderator's job to take sides.

I don't live in Springfield so how would I know? No doubt some illegals come from countries that have dogs on the menu, so it may be true.

There was a news article about a woman eating a cat, a crazy lady. Guess the story spiraled out of control.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

There was a news article about a woman eating a cat, a crazy lady. Guess the story spiraled out of control.  

IMO it didn't matter who said what. Short of one having a Bidenesque melt down in full view of the entire human race, it was never going to make anyone change their minds. The undecided will likely remain so till the minute before they pull the lever or whatever they do now in a US election.

Those that hate Trump will claim a great victory for the woman, and vise versa. The last debate will be remembered long into the future, but this one will likely be forgotten once the next "big thing" comes along for us all to pontificate about on here.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO it didn't matter who said what. Short of one having a Bidenesque melt down in full view of the entire human race, it was never going to make anyone change their minds. The undecided will likely remain so till the minute before they pull the lever or whatever they do now in a US election.

Those that hate Trump will claim a great victory for the woman, and vise versa. The last debate will be remembered long into the future, but this one will likely be forgotten once the next "big thing" comes along for us all to pontificate about on here.

Thank you for a New Zealand view of US elections.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1