PM Paetongtarn faces ethics probe over mini-heart gesture

webfact

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

All there gestures does not belong in the government. This is something for children and teenagers. Something that also tells a clear story, that she does not belong in politics.

What about Amgela Merkel. She was always making heart gestures.  No.ifea what the concern is except it allow bombastic blowhards to act in performance politics.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, MarkBR said:

What about Amgela Merkel. She was always making heart gestures.  No.ifea what the concern is except it allow bombastic blowhards to act in performance politics.

Excuse typo  - Angela Merkel

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright lynchers.. Get ready.. Here it comes. Not because Thaksin is running the government through his little girl. But because she was just like every Thai woman trying to be cute for an official photo. Riots, Protests, Coup, killings, and a lynch mob for the poor girl with fleeing the country to follow in daddy's footsteps. 

Seriously, she broke protocol doing it for an official photo wearing those uniforms. POssibly even an insult to wearing it. So it is possible she could be out sooner than people expected. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, G Rex said:

So much time and effort is wasted on petty accusations like this in Thailands governance.

This is probably why little seems to actually get done here..

Exactly what I was ready to post.

• Thumbs Up 2

54 minutes ago, jesimps said:

What is appropriate to people in uniform is that very few of the people wearing it have served in the armed forces, despite the rows of medal ribbons, para wings etc. Even my missus, when she was a teacher wore a uniform with two gold bars on her shoulder and three medal ribbons, for being first to the school canteen three times in a row is my guess. 

Those ribbons as well as the color of the uniform actually have meaning in the government. You should research it. Something to do with rank, status, and/or position and experience. Even the bars and medals have some meaning for them to get and wear for a teacher and those working in the government. My wife told me about it previously when i asked her. But can not remember the details. In one ear and out the other haha... But for the leader of the country, I am sure it denotes her position in rank over others. 

• Haha 1