Seven-Month Trial Scheduled for Red Bull Heir's Hit-and-Run Mishandling Case

webfact

3 hours ago, connda said:

Red Notice.  Bunk.  You can check Interpol Red Notices and he ain't got one. 

You cannot check the entire Interpol site so you have no idea; the vast majority of notices are not viewable by the public as it is a service, primarily, for member police forces.  That is clearly stated on Interpol's site - the part that is available for the public.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, milesinnz said:

I don't know if anyone can shed some light on this. I just checked the Interpol Red Notice alerts for Vorayuth Yoovidhya - nothing. I then looked for all those showing with a Thai nationality. There were about 30 of them, but his name still did not come up. "Interpol has issued a “red notice” to arrest the fugitive Thai heir to the Red Bull billions over his role in a fatal hit-and-run incident in Bangkok, police have said" from the Guardian 3 years ago.... has the Red notice been withdrawn and if so, why ? I must be missing something ????

You're missing the fact that most of Interpol's notices are not viewable by the public, their website confirms that.

• Haha 1

Why on earth should a trial last that long?

Maybe to give the accused time to wrap up their "business affairs" before skipping the country if things don't appear to be going their way?

• Like 1