Second Assassination Attempt-Secret Service get Trump to safety

CharlieH

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I doubt they ever shoot IRON SIGHTED Glocks past 25 yards in training.

Although they could have had M4s in a Golf cart. Im going to be interested in what scenario went down.

I had to qualify yearly with Baretta 9m and 15 yds was the max.

17 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I had to qualify yearly with Baretta 9m and 15 yds was the max.

Exactly. They were just popping off rounds to get him to take cover/leave/maybe we will get lucky.

I always qualified at 15, although I have been trained to 100. But, hitting a silhouette at 100 yards from a rest on a relaxed Sunday afternoon with a SIG 210 isnt the same as chasing an active shooter with a 4 inch Glock.

• Agree 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

Exactly. They were just popping off rounds to get him to take cover/leave/maybe we will get lucky.

I always qualified at 15, although I have been trained to 100. But, hitting a silhouette at 100 yards from a rest on a relaxed Sunday afternoon with a SIG 210 isnt the same as chasing an active shooter with a 4 inch Glock.

He’s in custody.

This event is bringing all the publicity hounds out. I can see why Trump  has contempt for DeSantis

DeSantis says Florida will conduct its own investigation into "attempted assassination"  From CNN's Steve Contorno

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced his state will conduct “its own investigation regarding the attempted assassination” of former President Donald Trump, “The people deserve the truth about the would be assassin and how he was able to get within 500 yards of the former president and current GOP nominee,” DeSantis wrote on X.

Seriously? What is this clown doing? The FBI , Secret Service and the two Sheriffs of the implicated counties are on it.

DeSantis has no authority in this matter. It is a federal crime. If Ronnie wants free publicity, let him get it on his own and not ride the tailcoat of Trump. Trump did not ask for his help.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Glock G19 Gen5  has a range of 50 yards and is considered very accurate at 25 yards, subject to its use by a trained person.

51 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

If its an actual assasination attempt against a Repub? Lone nut job.

Some d*ckheads erect a gallows? Vast conspiracy.

The hypocrisy makes me vomit.

The gallows were erected in the context of a conspiracy to stop the certification of the 2020 vote.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1