Thailand: Where white losers that can’t get laid go

NorthernRyland

Just a bitter b1tch, that has been burned by many med, with an underlying broken psyche that has been torn apart during childhood. She is just far beyond repair. The profile fits somebody who have been raped multiple times, been abused and a victim of violence. Instead of publishing garbage online, she should search for a mental hospital that accepts her. Will not be many.

13 hours ago, Plan B said:

All the pathetic losers who can't or have never got laid are in Thailand and SE Asia. Especially the ones who talk rubbish about western women are the ones who have never had a girlfriend in their pathetic lives. 

I don't agree, not entirely at least. Many, if not most, have had girlfriends and wives, and that is exactly why they have decided to look elsewhere. Western women are just too disagreeable to be around. The small number that are actually attractive are far too entitled and unattainable for 90% of men. The rest really don't bring much to a relationship either. A woman with a triple digit body count can't bond with a man and is probably sporting a petri dish of germs and fungi. Shameless women do not make good partners.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

In a few years she will resemble this below. 

No thanks, I'm happy in Thailand with the Thai beauties, thank you God for giving me a good job to earn my wealth to allow me to enjoy Thailand 🙏

IMG_20240918_174835.jpg

Do you mind? I've just finished dinner.

• Haha 1

The problem with engaging with this woman is that social media is set up so that people like this, who spew utter tripe actually get stronger the more you comment on their video negatively. This is why there is a preponderance of such insulting, shocking, "controversial" videos, people comment negatively, the algorithm just thinks "oh a lot of comments, very interesting video" and thus this video is proposed by the algorithm, the views increase, and she makes a shedload of money.

Hence whenever you see something like this, swallow hard and move on. If you engage, you make it worse, by making her money.

You really have to be a winner to get younger attractive women in the USA these days as a man over 50.

Sometimes I felt like I needed to be a famous artist or rock star when I was there to have that scene. Every date felt like a job interview that started before we even met. Prolonged texting and messages and asking someone out had an element of trepidation to it. Meeting someone on a dating app was like winning the lottery.

I felt like I was competing with millionaires when I lived in the SF Bay Area. Once in awhile I met someone with spontaniety and genuine fun, but it was relatively rare. Women don't seem to trust guys and open up well where I'm from. I'm not really sure what they are looking for.

⬇️

Of course, it could be that I'm just getting older and don't look that great anymore. 😂 I don't have the energy I once had. My body has also become soft and I have a flabbier chest. I think my chance of having a chisled chest like Adonis are probably over, unless I had some sort of radical surgery which is just not worth it. I also don't look especially appealing at the pool or on the beach, or in the bedroom. Add to that some dental issues, which I'm getting taken care of, but it's not perfect like a younger guy would be. People pick up on this stuff. I will throw in not being rock hard erect all the time as well but I think I still have some years to go before that becomes a serious issue.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

Only joking mate.

Maybe you won't believe it but i was 173 and 70 when i came here 20 years ago.20 years with no beer and i'm down to 66kilo.

Nice. I stopped drinking about 18 years ago. I refuse to get fat.

7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Empty-headed tw@t who can't put one full sentence together without chronically using "like" and "you know"  and "you guys", all said with a pathetic, affected vocal fry

This is actually impressive  because she appears to not be a native English speaker and even so copied all the worst parts of American English flawlessly. I'm thinking German or Russian.

12 hours ago, StandardIssue said:

This gal has self dignity and life skills? She has an only fans page and is more than likely already a sexcam girl. She has "adult" content YouTube videos. She actually "by the way guys please check out my OF page" LOL. She sounds like she is European. Not from USA. Can't quite place the accent. Her profile says UK but I think she might be from elsewhere originally. Anyways, not worth the time

What does your statement have to do with my comment? I don't know anything about this  woman, nor do I care to. She's low class and not much different than  a beer bar bimbo. I don't even find her attractive.

12 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Youre making the assumption that all westerners settle for ugly thai women, which is not always the case. The thai girl i brought to the US has got white women jealous as hell

Oh yes, "the girl you brought to the US has got white women jealous as hell".  Ok then, you keep on believing that.

What university is she a graduate of and what is her profession? Architect, Scientist, Accountant....?

On 9/17/2024 at 3:31 PM, Chadnik said:

The epitome of pretty privilege. She'll be a frumpy trainwreck at 35. The poster girl for why men want nothing to do with western women.

She'll be absolutely miserable when the cellulite and wrinkles set in and can no longer pull a Chad. She won't lower her standards and her world will fall apart.

The Thai women that are with these "pathetic losers"  are ok with it, but she's not.

Thai women are attractive and it's not uncommon to see a very average Thai man with a very attractive woman. Korea same. Vietnam same.

They don't have her wealthy white girl options

I think in some bizarre way she's actually jealous. She's being ignored and can't handle it.

The competition so heavy that even an average bloke can pull an attractive woman less his age. It's absolutely infuriating to women.

"Expatriate" women .. always English teachers never last more than a few years because they go crazy over the loneliness. No man wants them.

She's got all the mouth none of us want. In five years she'll have the cellulite and 15kg as well.

Western women.. nothing but headaches and problems

Well that's your mum you are probably stereotyping !

• Agree 1

On 9/17/2024 at 7:31 AM, Chadnik said:

The epitome of pretty privilege. She'll be a frumpy trainwreck at 35. The poster girl for why men want nothing to do with western women.

She'll be absolutely miserable when the cellulite and wrinkles set in and can no longer pull a Chad. She won't lower her standards and her world will fall apart.

The Thai women that are with these "pathetic losers"  are ok with it, but she's not.

Thai women are attractive and it's not uncommon to see a very average Thai man with a very attractive woman. Korea same. Vietnam same.

I think in some bizarre way she's actually jealous. She's being ignored and can't handle it.

The competition so heavy that even an average bloke can pull an attractive woman less his age. It's absolutely infuriating to women.

"Expatriate" women .. always English teachers never last more than a few years because they go crazy over the loneliness. No man wants them.

She's got all the mouth none of us want. In five years she'll have the cellulite and 15kg as well.

On 9/17/2024 at 7:31 AM, Chadnik said:

think in some bizarre way she's actually jealous. She's being ignored and can't handle it.”

Exactly, I think she’s not being the center of attention here. She doesn’t like it.  

2 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

being ki nok farang has its benefits. 😂

2 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

being ki nok farang has its benefits. 😂

For about 2 years my x called me "ship alee"

It took me all that time to suss that she was trying to call me "Cheap Charlie"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Oh yes, "the girl you brought to the US has got white women jealous as hell".  Ok then, you keep on believing that.

What university is she a graduate of and what is her profession? Architect, Scientist, Accountant....?

I think your association with Patong (per username) is clouding your view. There are plenty of Thai female architects, scientists and accountants and although your comment wasn’t directed at me, I can assure you that some of them are in relationships with Westerners

On 9/17/2024 at 9:31 PM, Chadnik said:

She's a loser. Thick as mince, bragging about sitting on a beach instead of in her room 🤣

Sure there's plenty of what I'll refer to as the 'dim witted' in Thailand but the money is a good filter, they won't last too long.

I suspect she's talking about tourists.

That she thinks life is all about women is also hilarious, it won't end well for her

At one point she mentions she can tell how much of a beta loser someone is just by looking at them, some advanced social skills right there - I have a similar ability to detect the level of whore in a woman with just a glance in her direction.

Edited by ukrules

So as a white lady she wants to be laid by a winner, not loser. And to become a winner, I need to make a lot of things in my profession. Finally, at the age of 40+ many of white guys become winners with brilliant professional skills and salaries. But we want sex with beautiful ladies NOW - without the need of waiting up to 40 years old.