I Love Donald Trump

TroubleandGrumpy

1 hour ago, bubblegum said:

Do Americans call each other "mate"? Never hear them do that. Aussies do a lot and English but Americans? I think this guy is from the same propaganda farm in OZ as so many of the others here are.

I've only heard it by weak Americans who are trying to gain acceptance by Aussies or Brits for whatever reason.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Dan O said:

Your taking Dimons discussion out of the context it was given. He was talking about republicans beliefs and values not Trump directly or his accomplishments. But you can't understand spatial thinking. I never said anything about Harris, her policies and who I back or endorse so wake you and stop being a sheep for Trump. Why are so many Republicans in office and trumps past wh staff and Advisors not backing him now?

I showed you one CNN story about Trump's accomplishments and that was easy.

You are not looking for the truth and are still a Dems sheep.

Sorry if my logic and facts annoy you - not.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dan O said:

The GOP gave away their position in politics by backing the fraudster Trump just because they don't want to lose his following and try to stay in office not because they have better policies and better view points. They prostituted themselves clearly for the sake of "holding votes"

Such hatred and petty silliness - and so little substance. 

Trump wanted to become POTUS to 'save' USA - he initially wanted to be a Democrat nominee but it was clear that they were gone left - and their selection policies and methods mean that the Party leaders decide who it is - not the Dems voters - and it always amazes me that Dem voters fail to see that.  Even when they all voted for Biden - he was just thrown away and Harris was 'anointed'. And lets not talk about how Clinton was given the nod when it was very clear that more Dem Party members wanted Sanders as the nominee.  That is why Trump went over to the GOP side - more of their policies matched his own beliefs, and their selection policy and method for the nominee is totally decided by the GOP Party members.  Yes many existing powerbrokers in the GOP did not (and do not) like Trump in 2016 - but they had no choice because the GOP Party members wanted him as the nominee - same this time around too.  

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, bubblegum said:

OMG you are even dumber than the man himself. And why are you in love with Trump? Just asking and wondering why an Aussie would be writing this garbage. I think your being paid by word.

Not bad - being paid by the word was good.

Trump and all the other 'right wing' political Leaders, like in Argentina and in more and more European countries (is Macron gone yet?) , are good for the World overall.

I love Trump because he stands for what I agree with and is willing to fight for MAGA - and he is willing to dodge a bullet to do it too.

image.png.6897f0a56a509f50d2a7cc4b745ff300.png

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dan O said:

You are a classic trumpette. You should have listened to your grandmother. She was trying to give you good advice. 

Here's  some reading material for you. I'm sure you'll debate the source but you can pick any outlet as a source and it just gets worse

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/interactive/2021/timeline-trump-claims-as-president/

I dont read the WAPO much - Fake News and truly one of the Dems MSM PR outlets.

Mate - just read this below from your link aloud - surely you can see is is totally biased:-

Trump made about six false or misleading claims a day in his first year as president, 16 a day in his second year, 22 a day in his third year — and 39 a day in his final year. Put another way, it took Trump 27 months to reach 10,000 false or misleading claims and another 14 months to reach 20,000. He then exceeded the 30,000 mark less than five months later.

49 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Harris' policies = say mean things about Trump.  Dems reaction = perfect, that's literally all we ask of anyone we follow.

Indeed - and that is why all I am getting (save a few thoughts and some good funny lines) is personal abuse and insults.

They have no 'argument' - because it is all personal.  Years ago when Maggie Thatcher's funeral march was under way, left wing nutters were yelling abuse and throwing stuff at her cavalcade - they are always far too personal and will even 'invade' a funeral to express their personal hatred - they did the same at Reagan's - awful people.  IMO it comes from emotional immaturity and the associated lack of rational thinking - like spoilt children who dont care about others - they only want they want - they refuse to see anyone else's point of view, let alone even countenance that another view is acceptable.

• Haha 1

Going on his record as president he is the obvious choice, Kamala is clueless and cannot answer simple questions, never mind run a country and be head of the free world. Trump has his faults, but the USA was a better country when he was in charge, not to mention the much lower prices. Kamala would just be a puppet for Obama pull her strings.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

IMO it comes from emotional immaturity and the associated lack of rational thinking - like spoilt children who dont care about others - they only want they want - they refuse to see anyone else's point of view, let alone even countenance that another view is acceptable.

I think it's slightly more pathological than that.  They are so convinced of their own rightness, that anyone who opposes them must surely be totally wrong.  So wrong, in fact, that the left can do anything they want to try to silence or neutralise them.  An enemy of the "looney-left" is so clearly wrong and bad in their eyes, that they can be lied about, falsely accused, attacked, and so on, so sure are the left of their position as the good guys.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I think it's slightly more pathological than that.  They are so convinced of their own rightness, that anyone who opposes them must surely be totally wrong.  So wrong, in fact, that the left can do anything they want to try to silence or neutralise them.  An enemy of the "looney-left" is so clearly wrong and bad in their eyes, that they can be lied about, falsely accused, attacked, and so on, so sure are the left of their position as the good guys.

Very true. And if you ever wonder whether Hitler and Stalin and Mao were left wing - that is the proof they were (despite the re-writing of history). It is atypical of left wing totalitarian States to shut down and destroy anything and anyone that dis=agrees with their positions. Much like the woke liberals of today with their cancel culture mentality. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, proton said:

Going on his record as president he is the obvious choice, Kamala is clueless and cannot answer simple questions, never mind run a country and be head of the free world. Trump has his faults, but the USA was a better country when he was in charge, not to mention the much lower prices. Kamala would just be a puppet for Obama pull her strings.

Excellent point - just who is running the country?? Biden is mentally unfit for the role and has been for several years. Harris is unfit mentally for non-dementia reasons - she is just another Biden DEI hire. So who has been making all the decisions??? When Trump takes Office he is going to find out, and if Obama and anyone else has been involved in making decisions the POTUS can only make, he will be arrested and charged - happy days.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1