Does Donald Trump Have Dementia?

Danderman123

8 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

What is clear you and Lacessit have expose yourself. You been responding vause my opinion is clear and coherent enough you respond but as time goes reasoning no longer hold it must be tough to be beaten down served by someone who cant write as well as you so you do what is natural let your dislike bring out race.

Tell me how you going to handle things as a free minded Demo  millions of illegal invading the country!

Oh I know " speak English good back to where to came from "  your grammar is bad, Bizarre incoherent?

And what is equally clear is that you are part of the cadre of trolls spewing Russian propaganda in favor of a highly flawed candidate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cjinchiangrai said:

False equivalence.

The argument would be that the pro-Trump posts are of Russian origin. Though China has no reason to favor Harris.

None of this affects the argument over Trumps competence.

The people in this forum passing judgement on Trump's physical health (and yes, dementia is a  physical disease) are not in a position to provide a competent assessment. They have never seen  his medical assessment. Nor for that matter is anyone who says Biden has a cognitive deficiency. 

The reality is that Trump, is much as he always was. This is is how he has always framed things and reasoned. Watch his interviews from 40 years ago. Some people are paying attention to what he is saying now and acting as if there is something sudden that happened.  Nope.  All that he is doing is a  salesman's trick of emphasizing some  words and phrases to get the audience attention. Yes, he can make outlandish statements, but it is his intent. He says wild things to  garner attention. The bigger the outrage, the more attention he gets and it's worked.  Look at how he has responded to the Mark Robinson crisis in NC.  Not a word. No X messages. Nothing. He can be quiet when he wants to.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

The people in this forum passing judgement on Trump's physical health (and yes, dementia is a  physical disease) are not in a position to provide a competent assessment. They have never seen  his medical assessment. Nor for that matter is anyone who says Biden has a cognitive deficiency. 

The reality is that Trump, is much as he always was. This is is how he has always framed things and reasoned. Watch his interviews from 40 years ago. Some people are paying attention to what he is saying now and acting as if there is something sudden that happened.  Nope.  All that he is doing is a  salesman's trick of emphasizing some  words and phrases to get the audience attention. Yes, he can make outlandish statements, but it is his intent. He says wild things to  garner attention. The bigger the outrage, the more attention he gets and it's worked.  Look at how he has responded to the Mark Robinson crisis in NC.  Not a word. No X messages. Nothing. He can be quiet when he wants to.

I call B.S.

He is clearly deteriorating rapidly. 

All you need to do to determine that is to watch his speech patterns these days compared to last eleciton.

Did you express the same concern when people made the same judgements about Biden?!?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

And what is equally clear is that you are part of the cadre of trolls spewing Russian propaganda in favor of a highly flawed candidate.

There you go straightout of left field no relevance to anything another diversion. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, thailand49 said:

GOP got what they wish. I dont need to ask her she is from my CIty and State I know her history far betyer than you.

The debate because of yes Trump ego and constant rambling Harris look better if you think she won that is your opinion but from my Independent perspective she didnt answer one question and as noted the debate was one side rigged.

Even if it wasnt both sides as always claim winning in this situation unless they can settle on a fair debate I dont blame him.

Terrified when it comes to that are you kidding and that comes from someone who isnt a Trump supporter.

Dear Brain dead , my house sits on Twin Peaks , I know your living in some cookie cutter property or motorhome in Concord , It’s where the Trumpanzee’s live Bridge and Tunnel crowd , don’t try to tell me anything about San Francisco, I worked at The Chronicle for most of my life til it turned to crap 20 years ago , Seeing the reactions to your post says it all , You can chat me privately and il tell you about SF , your Trump addled brain and addiction to Trump has shrunk your brain to non existent, that’s my city 5555, Prove it ,do you  even know who Herb Caen  was , we were friends, you think you got dirt lol , you got nothing but bridge toll on Bay Bridge, maybe , I posted his picture because obviously, you don’t have a clue , Thai 49er lol They suck 

IMG_3845.png

Edited by Irish star

23 hours ago, thailand49 said:

GOP got what they wish. I dont need to ask her she is from my CIty and State I know her history far betyer than you.

The debate because of yes Trump ego and constant rambling Harris look better if you think she won that is your opinion but from my Independent perspective she didnt answer one question and as noted the debate was one side rigged.

Even if it wasnt both sides as always claim winning in this situation unless they can settle on a fair debate I dont blame him.

Terrified when it comes to that are you kidding and that comes from someone who isnt a Trump supporter.

Another independent throwing his vote away RFK style , you want us to think your independent but your way deep in the Cult rabbit hole

Edited by Irish star

2 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Clueless you so deep it your own <deleted> you blinded making up stuff as you go along. This is why conversation cant be had even with people who claim they are open even guys like Lass a Demo is no better than Trump the guy he hates calls a racist when he himself is no better.

Then lets get to you a hypocrite I nevet refer Trump as normal, then you note " dont reply I know your position "  how silly coming from you one you responded first, and continue to respond never have you given anything back logically first is Trump name ends with Trumps name!  Have you gone back and read your own position which is also clear as day but no surprise opinions is only one side as if you ate opened this is the problem with politics discussion.

Threat, he is going to do this and that as if the otherside has done nothing. You got guys like Lass bashing Trump , MAGA they are racist then bash people who dont write English to their standard the same kind of people who endorsed million to come to US illegally what Hypocrisy standards to believe if they are against a guy like Trump they are different.

And what laughable you all think you are Americans!  You Hypocrites not a clue who you real are!

Hypocritical , you said your not a Trumper , I guess your a Russian Bot , Trump this Trump that , why don’t you jump out of Trumps Closet  ffs You re a Fangirl for Trump 100% , We endorsed millions  coming thru border , Trump stopped the bi partisan bill , plus his 31 miles of climbable wall was a disaster isn't Barr in prison for stealing Wall funds , he’s was standing to make billions on that failed wall, they showed a kid on tic Tok scaled it in 20 seconds and over that top piece Trump thought was so clever lol

Edited by Irish star

For all you MAGAS , get in quick ,he's doing a Crypto coin  ,

with some other criminals ,I am sure it will be a winner

like Truth social , anybody buy at 60 Dollars.😟

regards worgeordie 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thailand49 said:

What is clear you and Lacessit have expose yourself. You been responding vause my opinion is clear and coherent enough you respond but as time goes reasoning no longer hold it must be tough to be beaten down served by someone who cant write as well as you so you do what is natural let your dislike bring out race.

Tell me how you going to handle things as a free minded Demo  millions of illegal invading the country!

Oh I know " speak English good back to where to came from "  your grammar is bad, Bizarre incoherent?

I'll say it this time. Illiterate babbling, just like the felon in chief. There are not millions invading the border.

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

For all you MAGAS , get in quick ,he's doing a Crypto coin  ,

with some other criminals ,I am sure it will be a winner

like Truth social , anybody buy at 60 Dollars.😟

regards worgeordie 

Thanks for the tip but don't spread the news too far. We don't want any of those people getting in on it.

Edited by cjinchiangrai

1 minute ago, cjinchiangrai said:

There are not millions invading the border.

Millions have already crossed under the Biden/Harris regime.

remember the uproar when some where sent to

"well to do neighbourhoods"