Does Donald Trump Have Dementia?

Danderman123

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

It's even more stupid to have people denied a better education because they can't afford to mortgage their future for years.

If you think getting a degree in the sciences is not hard work, you've got rocks in your head.

So, in your world a student getting a degree in science should have free uni fees. Paid for in great part by the majority with no degree. 

• Agree 2

51 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, in your world a student getting a degree in science should have free uni fees. Paid for in great part by the majority with no degree. 

I don't think I said that. I am arguing for reasonable fees, not ones that take decades to pay off.

In any case, my tertiary education was paid for by what used to be known as a Commonwealth scholarship. The basic principle is to foster talent.

Your attitude is probably why America lags behind countries such as Canada, Japan and South Korea in terms of education. It's also why Trump thrives on the ignorance of his followers.

You should be grateful to science. Without it, your average life expectancy would be 50 years.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/22/2024 at 7:47 AM, EVENKEEL said:

All politicians pander. But, the core of the conservative beliefs is what is best for America.

I actually agree with you, that America needs a strong conservative party.  The problem is we don't have one right now.  The current Republican Party certainly is not a conservative party anymore.  They're a Trump Party, which doesn't stand for much of anything but hate and division.  Even Liz Cheney, about the most conservative politician as there is, agrees that the conservatives need to form a new party....

[Former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) indicated in an interview at The Capital Times Idea Fest in Madison, Wisc., that conservatives could end up forming a new kind of conservative party, arguing that “far too much has happened that’s too damaging” in the Republican Party.]

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4892415-liz-cheney-new-republican-party/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/20/2024 at 6:50 AM, Danderman123 said:

The tv audience, duh!

14 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

It sure is lovely when other people have to pay for your future career. I think it's wrong that it's from banks though. It should be interest free.

19 hours ago, Will B Good said:

That is frighteningly accurate and goes right to the heart of the problem that is Trump and Trumpettes.

The truth simply doesn't matter.....it is no more than a side issue.

A simple laugh emoji on the post isn't enough, so I'll give you one on here.

:cheesy:

• Sad 1

On 9/21/2024 at 3:17 AM, Jingthing said:

I call B.S.

He is clearly deteriorating rapidly. 

All you need to do to determine that is to watch his speech patterns these days compared to last eleciton.

Did you express the same concern when people made the same judgements about Biden?!?

Yes.  Biden does not have dementia.

Biden has had a life long stutter that he managed well. Unfortunately, as people age, controlling a stutter becomes more difficult. The pauses and delays we see with Biden are related to the speech impediment.  He suffers from plantar fascitis and arthritis. Anyone who has had plantar fascitis can attest to the pain it causes and the impact upon gait.  Long distance runners, heavy people and those who have low foot arches get this physical disorder. Look at people who have played sports regularly in their youth. They are often inflicted with arthritis and have trouble with moving starting in their 50's. Biden beat the odds with it appearing at his late age. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Who in their right mind would back a student tuition forgiveness program. That's stupid. And a slap in the face of the hard working folks who managed without a degree.

Harris supporters would. They think money grows on a tree in Nancy Pelosi's back yard.

Sarcasm alert for the humour devoid.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/21/2024 at 7:16 PM, cjinchiangrai said:

That is even more disturbing. The fact remains that he is a convicted felon and does not deserve high office.

Deserving has nothing to do with it. If it did Harris would still be sending weed smokers to jail.

There is nothing in the constitution that says Trump cannot be POTUS.

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps you can enlighten us as to your medical credentials to be making a medical diagnosis.

I think.....you are free to translate that into IMO.....

....and please stop trawling through my posts so you can troll me....it is boring.

8 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I think.....you are free to translate that into IMO.....

....and please stop trawling through my posts so you can troll me....it is boring.

Trolling you say. I don't troll, which is attempting to anger other posters or something like that. I'm more along the lines of a witty response to a silly post. However I doubt you consider it in that light. :whistling:

You really should make an exception for me and put me on ignore- why get all flustered and annoyed when I'll vanish at a few mouse clicks- it's magic!

Go on, what have you got to lose? You know you want to.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Trolling you say. I don't troll, which is attempting to anger other posters or something like that. I'm more along the lines of a witty response to a silly post. However I doubt you consider it in that light. :whistling:

You really should make an exception for me and put me on ignore- why get all flustered and annoyed when I'll vanish at a few mouse clicks- it's magic!

Go on, what have you got to lose? You know you want to.

NEVER

On 9/21/2024 at 2:16 PM, cjinchiangrai said:

That is even more disturbing. The fact remains that he is a convicted felon and does not deserve high office.

from a political persecution, a mister-meaner that was passed it date, in a Dem backed state, dem prosecutors and judge.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

from a political persecution, a mister-meaner that was passed it date, in a Dem backed state, dem prosecutors and judge.

34 Felony counts for fraud is not a misdemeanor. Keeping our state secrets in the bathroom is clear incompetence as well as numerous felony violations

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

Trumps sits and talks for many interviews hours at a time, he is no different now than that of 10-20 years ago, you guys are really clutching at straws !

Crowd size! They are eating the pets. Trump is clutching at thoughts.

Just now, cjinchiangrai said:

Crowd size! They are eating the pets. Trump is clutching at thoughts.

MCI.....moderate cognitive decline......if it were anyone else you might feel sorry for them......I mainly feel worried.....he could well be president still in four years time......and no one will be able to stop him doing what he wants.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, cjinchiangrai said:

34 Felony counts for fraud is not a misdemeanor. Keeping our state secrets in the bathroom is clear incompetence as well as numerous felony violations

they were not stored in toilet, such an idiotic thing to say,, He was however at least the President, and was able to take take the papers, unlike Biden who was only VP and left them all in a garage.... but got let off for being too old and frail..... but still in charge of the so called 'most powerful country in the world'

how does that work....oh yeah, corrupted media that buries anything that goes against the corrupt radical left, thats it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

MCI.....moderate cognitive decline......if it were anyone else you might feel sorry for them......I mainly feel worried.....he could well be president still in four years time......and no one will be able to stop him doing what he wants.

there is another acronym that many here suffer from , however can't post it!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

they were not stored in toilet, such an idiotic thing to say,, He was however at least the President, and was able to take take the papers, unlike Biden who was only VP and left them all in a garage.... but got let off for being too old and frail..... but still in charge of the so called 'most powerful country in the world'

how does that work....oh yeah, corrupted media that buries anything that goes against the corrupt radical left, thats it.

He was not the president. Biden immediately turned over a few documents, just like Pence. Trump fraudulently ignored subpoenas and played hide and seek with his own lawyers. US Department of Justice A photo allegedly shows boxes of classified documents in a bathroom.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

He was not the president. Biden immediately turned over a few documents, just like Pence. Trump fraudulently ignored subpoenas and played hide and seek with his own lawyers. US Department of Justice A photo allegedly shows boxes of classified documents in a bathroom.

To be fair....they were not stored in a toilet....but got to admit very close to one......

Got to be ultra-careful with your wording........you know how they are sticklers for accuracy and the truth.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

To be fair....they were not stored in a toilet....but got to admit very close to one......

Got to be ultra-careful with your wording........you know how they are sticklers for accuracy and the truth.

Trump needed a good seat in the reading room. He had many reports of flushing documents and notes in the White House in violation of the Presidential Records Act.

• Haha 1