Trump vows to blame the Jews if he loses at events meant to combat antisemitism

Jingthing

1 hour ago, rudi49jr said:

You couldn’t resist, could you. Misogynistic BS, that’s all you have. Strong women with differing opinions seem to scare the MAGA crowd no end.

oh put your pearls down, take a frekking joke.

she did it, cant post the truth now incase a liberal gets offended

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

oh put your pearls down, take a frekking joke.

she did it, cant post the truth now incase a liberal gets offended

I wonder why you call the leftists Liberals in the USA and in Australia they the Liberal Party are the rightists ? Strange 

5 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That isn't what he said though.

He said that if American Jews vote for Harris, then they would partially be the blame for her getting elected.  

Saying that somebody's to blame for something doesn't mean that it's their fault? I think you might need to re-check that.

See usage example below from the Cambridge dictionary, for instance.

Blame - Cambridge dictionary

Screenshot_2024_0923_162604.png

3 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Saying that somebody's to blame for something doesn't mean that it's their fault? I think you might need to re-check that.

See usage example below from the Cambridge dictionary, for instance.

Blame - Cambridge dictionary

Screenshot_2024_0923_162604.png

I do know what the word "Blame " means  , you don't have to explain what the word means .

You misunderstood what I meant .

Trumps wasn't saying that ALL Jews worldwide would be to blame if he loses the elections ( like the thread title suggests) , (which would be  Anti-Semitic statement) 

Trump said that the Jews/people who vote for Harris would be partially responsible for him not winning .

Which makes sense 

6 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That isn't what he said though .

He said that if American Jews vote for Harris , then they would partially be the blame for her getting elected  

Why does he not pre-emptively  blame African Americans and Latinos for a potential loss? At least 10-12 times the US Jewish population, and will be shunning him in large numbers 

Especially considering Trump’s  claims to be the best president for “the blacks” since Abraham Lincoln. 🤣

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cory1848 said:

That’s a really good point. I think the number of dual (US/Israeli) citizens who primarily live in the US is significant; it’s my understanding that one can get Israeli citizenship by simply demonstrating one’s Jewish heritage in some documented way. However, given the overwhelming support for Democrats among American Jews, most dual citizens would also be voting along those lines. (Not surprising: two-thirds of Israelis living in Israel want Netanyahu to step down.)

I’ve tried to convince some Jewish American friends of mine to obtain Israeli citizenship purely so they can vote in Israeli elections, but it’s not that simple apparently. In order to vote in Israeli elections, you have to live there for awhile.

I think you should check the website of The Jewish Agency for Migration -USA

Aliyah requires a significant commitment to making Israel the center of one’s life not just proving eligibility by descent under the law of so-return

3 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Lol, what now? Trump is antisemitic? 

Yes, his overwhelming support for Gaza and the Palestinians is well documented.

Plus his family married into Islam, on no wait...Judaism...

He was willing to see the Middle East burn to move the embassy to Jerusalem.

This is an anti-semite? On what planet?

I mean you can't make this stuff up. He's the most pro-Israel president there ever was.

Above is straw man garbage. 

• Agree 1