Trump Too Scared To Debate Harris Again

RSD1

6 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

You have no clue about American media and the power they hold over elections.  Stupid comment.  All MSM hate Trump and will set him up.  The reason is that they are in bed with Wall Street and Madison Avenue and Black Rock...but not sure you are capable of understanding what a Puppet (Kamala) is for those organizations.  

Reading is Fundamental.

You obviously have no clue how genuine newsrooms and 'MSM' institutions work. No clue at all.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

You seem to like Don's gibberish. Do you believe Haiti people in Springfield eat their dogs? 

Obviously you like to have the greatest president in American history and a president greater than Elvis. I for myself want to have a mental stable president. For all Americans. 

I don't wish to be pedantic, but I don't think he claimed to be greater than Elvis - he obviously retains some little sense of perspective! No I think that his claims were that the crowds at his rallies were bigger than those attracted by Elvis.

Size does seem to be central to understanding Trumps psyche, and  as I have suggested before, perhaps we should call upon Ms Stormy Daniels to act as an independent arbiter of these claims, she does after all have some experience in assessing and describing size where Donald J Trump is involved!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

...and both used the same dodge to avoid the draft for years. Nothing will change THAT either. 

Once again you focus on student deferrals to try and obfuscate.. THAT is not the issue.
In this repeat discussion, I am only referring to medical deferments.
One was legitimate.
One was illegal.
Nothing will change that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Both used legitimate student deferments. Both, at any time, could have chosen NOT to use their student deferments and volunteered to go to Vietnam. Both used their student deferments as long as possible and then washed out for medical reasons. One was an asthmatic lifeguard, the other a bone spur plagued baseball player.  

Let's put this 50 year old meme to rest, shall we? 

I don't see why anyone should, when the 50 yo bone spurs apparently do not impede Trump from playing multiple rounds of golf.

In an average round, a golfer will walk 7 - 8 kilometres. No one with bone spurs does that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

so ignore Biden skipping Nam, butt butt butt Trump

As usual. Ignore the inconvenient part (years of student deferrals) and focus only on the picayune details of each man's medical deferment.  Ignoring the fact that they both had every opportunity to go and fight but chose not to. Same as many well off young men in similar circumstances. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

How about a third debate, this one on Fox News, or perhaps using the Wall Street Journal and their writers? I mean, there was already one debate with Harris on a blatantly partisan network with obviously biased moderators.  IF Harris were confident, she would return the favour and agree to debate on a Trump-friendly network. After all, she has the better ideas, right? So let her debate with Brett Baier and Martha MacCallum as the mods. 

you want to see true word salad and a  99.9999% breakdown ?  set up a debate with Tucker Carlson and Harris Faulkner as the mediators

put it on Pay per View ,,,,,,,,,,, it would draw more revenue than a  MikeTyson fight

10 hours ago, frank83628 said:

skipping war is skipping war, both the same

One was legal, the other one not. Student exception was legal, faking a disability not.

Do agree it's a long time ago, i don't care about this either way.

Edited by stevenl

23 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

No evidence for the dog story. More for taking the wild fowl from the parks. And even more for the damage to the community caused by the Biden-Harris administration settling 15-20,000 migrants in such a small community.  That is the real story.

Haiti is one of several countries, Including Korea, China and Vietnam, where, sadly, cats and dogs are eaten. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bundooman said:

After two rigged 'assassination' attempts, you mean?

He was looking for the sympathy vote, knowing he is out-classed, out-maneuvered and reduced to a shambling, ignorant, biased and blatanty bigoted, 'little man-child'

so you think the assassinations attempts were faked?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Bundooman said:

He was looking for the sympathy vote, knowing he is out-classed, out-maneuvered and reduced to a shambling, ignorant, biased and blatanty bigoted, 'little man-child'

There's also the possibility that his ego is so big he believes he is untouchable by assassins etc.  

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Bundooman said:

I'll think of you when Trump wins.

You have no proof the attempts were "rigged".

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2024 at 12:10 PM, Taboo2 said:

In case anyone has not been paying attention, Biden has been senile for 10 years...and it was hidden during the last election by the folks who control the Government is the USA.  Everyone, including my kids know that Kamala is a moron and not very smart.  I know because of living in the Bay Area when she was a DA.  She is a "Plant" and will do what she is told...like a good girl should.  Trump is not an insider and that is why they want to bring him down.  This is America's way of acting like a Banana Republic.

No, "they" (meaning the majority of Americans) just want him to go away because he's an idiot, he's a corrupt grifter, and he has no clue what it takes to be a public servant. In another post you said that "reading is important" -- I couldn't agree more, but so is being judicious about what one reads and what one trusts, and apparently you're lacking in that regard.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/24/2024 at 12:24 PM, Taboo2 said:

Up to you.  Do  not complain if the USA is in a war next year.  Remember LBJ?  Ok, that is all.

Learn about American power before you default to conspiracy theory insults.  If you think the folks we elect run my country, then please share some what you are smoking.

Conspiracy theorists always talk in circles: “If you think the folks we elect run the country,” without stating who they think actually runs the country. If you mean that corporate money, including the defense, health care, and gun industries (but many others), run the country, I would largely be in agreement. If that’s the case, you should vote for Harris. Both Democrats and Republicans take corporate money, but Democrats retain a sense of civic responsibility, as they favor taxing corporate money and using those revenues for social programs. Republicans have long since gone off the deep end in their enslavement to corporate money.

If you mean that someone else runs the country (Jewish bankers? Reptiloids?), please do tell.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1