Chaos at the Police Station Drunken Belgian Man Defecates and Dances in Underwear

Georgealbert

24 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Is that the American one ,where they keep saying they are "rooting" for someone!

Disgusting 

I actually heard a old American bloke tourist in Australia say it to a young Aussie bogan girl

"Hey I'm rooting for you !

"You disgusting old C she said before slapping him 

I worked in North Carolina for a bit. The local dance everyone was doing was called the shag. We had some Brits visiting and I overheard one of the secretaries talking to one of them telling him how much she liked to shag. I could barely contain myself.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, TimBKK said:

Aren’t Belgians usually full of s*** anyways?

or, is that the French? :laugh:

A person writing this about a whole people must be himself fulll of s***

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Well please can you stop being prejudice Fred 

That's all I ask from you , surely thats not too much please 

Your constantly on here writing prejudices about some bloke over in America who standing for election ,do you really think everyone from Australia gives a Dilligaff ?

No but you put us through this .

Why would we care about Trump when we have Albanese and it ain't easy under Albanese!

But you couldn't careless !

I wouldn't want to be under an Albanese or anyone else. But if that's what turns you on. You have indicated your preferences several times.😦

14 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

This garbage of human existence needs to be deported with a stamp that says welcome back when you learned to control your drinking habits.

And his bowels 

• Haha 1

I read he was in his swimming trunks and was desperate for the loo, but the police wouldn't let him to use their toilets.

Poor man. Must have been a very stressful situation for him. 

I reckon I could work for Trump.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jeff Reinstad said:

When you click on an article like this, do you also feel your heart race for a few seconds before the pictures load and you confirm it's not you in them? 🫠

If I had at some time in the past previously  behaved like this  I probably would      but as I haven't ,  no  not at all,   

What about you ?  it sounds like you have had real concerns  several times by the tone of your post

18 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

Wout began to defecate in the police station, filling the area with a foul odour

Maybe he thought he was Chinese !

They done this in the main street in samui and didn't get arrested 😄💩

A good old time beating would be helpful in such a situation:coffee1:

Why are such idi@ts protected by blurring, he was caught red-handed and is proven guilty

image.jpeg

Edited by ujayujay

2 hours ago, gargamon said:

I worked in North Carolina for a bit. The local dance everyone was doing was called the shag. We had some Brits visiting and I overheard one of the secretaries talking to one of them telling him how much she liked to shag. I could barely contain myself.

At least all brits don't have a fanny, or give money to bums............And ALL our fire exits are Green the opposite colour of red, being the principle colour of Fire....:post-4641-1156694572:

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-camping.gif.81129bf1451477678336ea3c351cd516.gif

18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I assumed this was going to be a Pattaya story.

Phew.

Cleanup on aisle two!

Yes, the Belgian should be deported to Pattaya. His  conduct is totally normal there, other than that in Thailland's premier seaside resort it's Brits and Russians ,and they don't keep their underwear on.