Tensions Rise Between Trump and Zelensky Amid Ukraine's War Efforts and Election

Social Media

48 minutes ago, johng said:

I'll snip out any part I want to thanks,

there is no point quoting the whole post when a brief snippet will suffice.

There is when you change the the whole meaning of my post.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

How can that be, especially as Kamala Harris has not been elected,

YET.

Look I quoted your whole post so you can't accuse me of altering it

happy now ?

Yes Harris has never been elected  Biden was unceremoniously  removed from the race...Trump has a proven record of actually being the president  he did not enact dictatorial powers to end elections,start any wars or end civilisation as we know it.

17 minutes ago, billd766 said:

There is when you change the the whole meaning of my post.

This was my post.

"AFAIK Kamala Harris is not a convicted felon, a convicted sex offender nor a serial liar as Trump is, and YOU seem to truly believe that Trump would be a better leader of the USA.

I can only feel pity for you."

This was yours.

2 hours ago, johng said:

Trump already proved he was a better leader.

Can you see the difference?

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Meeting world leaders is fine of course. But touring the munitions plant, which just happens to be in a swing state? The Pennsylvania governor joining Zelensky in signing their names on artillery shells?   Come on.   The US and Russia are not at war, nor are the US and Ukraine allies in any legal sense. Why are American politicians signing munitions to be fired at another country?

Sounds like you picked a side. The wrong side. I would definitely say the U.S. and Ukraine are allies. It wasn't a campaign event. The governor and senator there happened to be democrats. This firing at another country GARBAGE again. Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia intentionally targets Ukrainian civilians. Ukraine targets military targets with the highest priority facilities being used in war criminal Putin's genocidal war on Ukraine such as launch sites. It's too bad Biden has tied their hands as much as he has, I'm hoping Harris will be less scared by Putin's bluffs, but at least he's not a fascist pro Putin surrender monkey like Trump.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Here's the snippet you quoted:

"Trump would be a better leader of the USA"

And here's the sentence in full"

"AFAIK Kamala Harris is not a convicted felon, a convicted sex offender nor a serial liar as Trump is, and YOU seem to truly believe that Trump would be a better leader of the USA."

It's dishonest to cut quotes in a way that alters the meaning of how they were used. But then, you're a fan of Alex Jones.

Again I quote the whole of your post in lest being accused of altering meanings in a dishonest way !. 

(no I am quoting for brevity.)

Yes Alex Jones has been proven correct time and again..what has that to do with  Trump being a better leader of the USA than Harris/Biden ?

I "truly believe that Trump would be a better leader of the USA"

that Trump has a proven track record of actually being the president  and performing better than Biden  IMHO.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, johng said:

Again I quote the whole of your post in lest being accused of altering meanings in a dishonest way !. 

Yes Alex Jones has been proven correct time and again..what has that to do with  Trump being a better leader of the USA than Harris/Biden ?

that Trump has a proven track record of actually being the president  and performing better than Biden  IMHO.

You're defending Alex Jones!?! OMG -- 'nuff said. 

7 minutes ago, billd766 said:

This was my post.

"AFAIK Kamala Harris is not a convicted felon, a convicted sex offender nor a serial liar as Trump is, and YOU seem to truly believe that Trump would be a better leader of the USA.

I can only feel pity for you."

This was yours.

Can you see the difference?

Yes you support Harris and don't like Trump ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, johng said:

Look I quoted your whole post so you can't accuse me of altering it

happy now ?

Yes Harris has never been elected  Biden was unceremoniously  removed from the race...Trump has a proven record of actually being the president  he did not enact dictatorial powers to end elections,start any wars or end civilisation as we know it.

Harris has been elected.

Attorney General. Senator, and Vice president.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, johng said:

Alex Jones is not being sued by the grieving parents of Sandy Hood because he was allegedly right time after time. He's being sued because for years he claimed that they were actors paid by the government and that the slaughter of their children never happened. And it's clear you don't understand there's a difference between being sued for slander and/or libel in civil court by private citizens, and being prosecuted in criminal court for exercising one's right to free speech in criminal court by the government.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

Yes you support Harris and don't like Trump ?

It is NOT compulsory to like or dislike either or both sides.

I detest convicted felons, convicted sex offenders and serial liars, especially when they are all wrapped up in the same person.

I also dislike people who snip posts and change their content meaning completely.

AFAIR the rules on AN state clearly that if you quote anybody's post, then you quote the complete post. It is what most normal posters do.

7 minutes ago, billd766 said:

AFAIR the rules on AN state clearly that if you quote anybody's post, then you quote the complete post.

Nope  not necessary  or required to quote the whole post

just that quoting not change the statement   which I have not done

I have quoted for brevity  and in no way tried to change your comment.