Two Friends in Drunken Dispute: One Knocked Unconscious After Argument Turns Violent

Georgealbert

10 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

So, 2 Brits and not one. 

No doubt it was just a coincidence. These two were probably gleefully singing "my grandad killed your grandad" to a couple of passing Germans when the disagreement broke out.  With any luck the survivor will serve his entire sentence here and not back in one of those cushy UK prisons where one can identify as female and bunk with the ladies. 

Decent Brits know exactly what I'm talking about and despise that element of their culture. You won't find many Yanks who know about that song, at any rate. 

There aren't many of 'my kind' of 'Brit' that likes to be included in your version of  'decent' British people.

I can assure you of that!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

So, 2 Brits and not one. 

No doubt it was just a coincidence. These two were probably gleefully singing "my grandad killed your grandad" to a couple of passing Germans when the disagreement broke out.  With any luck the survivor will serve his entire sentence here and not back in one of those cushy UK prisons where one can identify as female and bunk with the ladies. 

Decent Brits know exactly what I'm talking about and despise that element of their culture. You won't find many Yanks who know about that song, at any rate. 

what Yanks got to do with this story leave the yanks out of your Bias. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

So, 2 Brits and not one. 

How disrespectful. 

Go to the Normandy landing beaches and see the rows and rows of gravestones in the cemeteries of American servicemen who gave their life.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Alidiver said:

How disrespectful. 

Go to the Normandy landing beaches and see the rows and rows of gravestones in the cemeteries of American servicemen who gave their life.

Read my post again, slowly this time.  Sheesh.