V P Debate

33 minutes ago, theblether said:

Drivel. It's been a continuous lie by Walz. 

And as I said, Hong Kong was not China in 1989, he wasn't at Tianamen, no one who knows what happened at Tianamen would dare claim to have been there as what really happened was appalling beyond belief. 

Would you like an example? From a Chinese politburo source. 

"A brigade of semi-literate soldiers jumped a fence, and went on a mass orgy of rape. Female students were beaten to death and left with legs lying akimbo. Tanks were then called to run them over and pulverise them to mush. Gasoline was poured over the liquidised bodies and they were set alight. The soldiers then took great glee in power washing the remains into the sewers." 

This information is contained within British and AMERICAN official archives. 

And Walz lied about being there. Appalling. 

https://www.france24.com/en/20171223-10000-killed-chinas-1989-tiananmen-crackdown-british-archive

Drivel indeed. You are so often rude which doesn't add to your content by the way. Consider toning it down a bit is all . I am not understating the horrors of what happened and it is not ideal and should be admonished.  It appears he visited China and Hong Kong at least 15 times including being in the region in August 1989 - two months after the massacre.  You may see  denying an election result 4 years ago  as relatively minor but I think it is at the heart of someone's character and trustworthiness how they deal with such issues at the centre of democratic values. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Walz looked sweaty, nervous and clueless, JD made his points and showed up the failure of the past 4 years. Tim could not answer why he lied about being in China on June 4th 1989 then shot himself in the foot saying he was friends with school shooters. He had a hard job defending the Biden Harris failures on the economy and immigration. JD came over as competent and presidential, Tim as a coach out of his depth.

40 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Drivel indeed. You are so often rude which doesn't add to your content by the way. Consider toning it down a bit is all . I am not understating the horrors of what happened and it is not ideal and should be admonished.  It appears he visited China and Hong Kong at least 15 times including being in the region in August 1989 - two months after the massacre.  You may see  denying an election result 4 years ago  as relatively minor but I think it is at the heart of someone's character and trustworthiness how they deal with such issues at the centre of democratic values. 

I'm not playing this worthless game. 

I'm utterly sick of people excusing the unacceptable due to political bias. 

This was not a single "mispeak."  We've all done that - but the man continued the lie for decades to the point where he was fact-checked by his local media and found to be a liar. 

Shocking. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, theblether said:

I'm not playing this worthless game. 

I'm utterly sick of people excusing the unacceptable due to political bias. 

This was not a single "mispeak."  We've all done that - but the man continued the lie for decades to the point where he was fact-checked by his local media and found to be a liar. 

Shocking. 

So, you think that lies are disqualifying?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

My take for what its worth!

JD exposed the bias moderator’s,

when they attempted to fact check , the migrant program  than he masterly put them in place with harris waving a magic wand to give the wavered status!

500,000 on harris watch.

Nearly 530,000 migrants came to US 'legally,' paroled into US under controversial Biden program: CBP and thousands of thousands into the small town of SPringfield, Oh.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nearly-530000-migrants-came-us-legally-paroled-us-under-controversial-biden-program-cbp

I’m guessing about two satang.

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

For rational people yes. But for the left, whoever has the most lies higher the qualifications and it doesn’t make any difference if they get caught in it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

There'd be no politicians left. 

And you'd need to be deluded to believe that wouldn't include Democrat politicians. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

He started by avoiding the question,by talking about being on his bike and going home when the street lights went out. Much the same as harris does when she deflects about fixing the economy, by talking about her middle class up bringing!

I prefer to watch the spin room post debates , with Megan Kelly , she’s got 

them all pegged!

Pegged - I see what you did there. Very good. :coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, novacova said:

For rational people yes. But for the left, whoever has the most lies higher the qualifications and it doesn’t make any difference if they get caught in it.

I am asking your opinion if lying disqualifies a candidate.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, riclag said:

He started by avoiding the question,by talking about being on his bike and going home when the street lights went out. Much the same as harris does when she deflects about fixing the economy, by talking about her middle class up bringing!

I prefer to watch the spin room post debates , with Megan Kelly , she’s got 

them all pegged!

This is what’s indicative of dishonest integrity lacking people do: they don’t look at you square in the eye while talking, they fluff up wordy sentences, they avoid answering the core of questions with straight answers. In other words they tell stories of bs in the attempt to sound good and make it pass. Some are good at it and some are not, Harris and Walz are terrible liars and the media with their professional deceit skills can’t even save them.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I am asking your opinion if lying disqualifies a candidate.

19 minutes ago, novacova said:

Give some thought and don’t be so reactionary.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Apparently, the foreigners here don't like Walz.

I suspect that real Americans will be just fine with him as VP.

Especially the school shooters whom he's friends with.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

When the debate moderators agree not to fact check, but they actually do fact check, that's bad.

When they only fact check one of the candidates, that is worse.

When they fact check incorrectly, come on man.....

This is why I would suggest print journalists over tv talking heads as debate moderators. They don't have the ego problem that the news anchors and correspondents have.  The unstoppable need to interject themselves into the scene. 

Plus the constant "well, we are moving on, we have a lot of ground to cover..." BS.  What, is there a checklist of topics that they have been assigned? If so, they missed a few crucial ones.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

When the debate moderators agree not to fact check, but they actually do fact check, that's bad.

When they only fact check one of the candidates, that is worse.

When they fact check incorrectly, come on man.....

This is why I would suggest print journalists over tv talking heads as debate moderators. They don't have the ego problem that the news anchors and correspondents have.  The unstoppable need to interject themselves into the scene. 

Plus the constant "well, we are moving on, we have a lot of ground to cover..." BS.  What, is there a checklist of topics that they have been assigned? If so, they missed a few crucial ones.

"Blame the moderators" = "we lost".

• Thumbs Up 2

51 minutes ago, novacova said:

Did Trump lose the 2020 election?

It's a simple question, let's see if you are psychologically able to give a straight answer.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Did Trump lose the 2020 election?

It's a simple question, let's see if you are psychologically able to give a straight answer.

OOh OOH can I take that one?

Yes, he did.

• Thanks 1