You and your Thai Wife of 20 years.

Let's suppose you married your Thai Wife when you were around 40 years old. The both of you are now 20 years older, living in Thailand.

Always assuming you are still together, what made it last? Your and your wifes physical atrraction has not increased over the years.

So, what is the "glue" that held it together for the last 20 years?

4 minutes ago, swissie said:

Let's suppose you married your Thai Wife when you were around 40 years old. The both of you are now 20 years older, living in Thailand.

Always assuming you are still together, what made it last? Your and your wifes physical atrraction has not increased over the years.

So, what is the "glue" that held it together for the last 20 years?

Sex, quality sex, 

Relationships must be cultivated, like an garden. You stop caring, you finely have nothing to eat. At least not from your own garden. 

I have been with my Thai  "Wife" for 36 years , just got around to marrying her last month, as the

divorce came through from my British wife ,I only really done it ,as not sure how long I have left, 

and thought it would be easier for her to sort out things when I do pop off.

She is a really great wife ,Trustworthy ,Honest,hard worker , a saver, not a spender,does not tell lies, even when I want

her too,does not smoke, drink,or gamble ,except flutter on lottery ,everything you would want in a wife ,maybe not as exciting

as some of you'd would like , but they are the ones that would steal everything you have and not leave you a pot to piss in ,

over the years have heard many stories of men  who have lost the lot, consider myself very lucky ....

regards  worgeordie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

She is a really great wife ,Trustworthy ,Honest,hard worker , a saver, not a spender,does not tell lies, even when I want

her too,does not smoke, drink,or gamble ,except flutter on lottery ,everything you would want in a wife ,maybe not as exciting

as some of you'd would like , but they are the ones that would steal everything you have and not leave you a pot to piss in ,

over the years have heard many stories of men  who have lost the lot, consider myself very lucky ....

regards  worgeordie

Reported for trolling.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jeff Reinstad said:

Reported for trolling.

Good luck with that , you have 28 posts and you are reporting me for trolling , 

regards worgeordie

• Agree 1