Bruce Springsteen's Call to Action: Endorsing Harris, Criticizing Trump

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Meh. Who cares. Only celeb worshippers and shallow Dems.

Trump does bigley lol oh the humiliation lol worst yet that raging bull of a stockmarket thriving economy low unemployment…..all he can do is rage ……

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Tug said:

Trump does bigley lol oh the humiliation lol worst yet that raging bull of a stockmarket thriving economy low unemployment…..all he can do is rage ……

What did you say? Did your Bot script get garbled on its way from Iran?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tug said:

Oh dear I’ve been found out lol 😂 naa just another dumb American that doesn’t fall for trumps gaslighting lies and can see him for what he is.

Well assumoing you are a Yank, I will agree with "dumb".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Meh. Who cares. Only celeb worshippers and shallow Dems.

Celeb's are not nearly worth of a menace in comparrison to the Cabinet members not endorsing trump

Oh wait did they say only four did?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/just-4-members-of-trumps-cabinet-publicly-back-him-for-re-election-report-says

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

So, who knew Springsteen is a war monger?  I was kinda diggin' on no wars in Ukraine or Israel on the bad orange man's watch.

Going to high school in New Jersey when he was playing the local clubs, I loved his music.  He was one of the greats, until his music went political.  I still listen to his old stuff, but just can't like anything he's done over the past 20 years or so.  Maybe even longer.

That’s a problem with aging, some folk get bitter as they get older and life passes them by.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That’s a problem with aging, some folk get bitter as they get older and life passes them by.

I'm following the science:

Science confirms what you’ve always suspected: music these days is worse than it used to be.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/science-proves-pop-music-has-actually-gotten-worse-8173368/

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

I don't care for celebrities' opinions, but they do have huge followings. So yes, their opinions do count. 

Taylor Swift's even more so after trump faked she endorsed him and she followed with a registration appeal.

I was a bit shocked when I read what Bill Maher just said.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bill-maher-cult-leader-taylor-swift-could-swing-election

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

A post containing a headline of a news report has been removed as there was no supporting link provided. 

Just now, Will B Good said:

BOMBSHELL.....oh dear...things seem to be getting worse and worse for the cult.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-jobs-numbers-september-economy-b2623953.htmlimage.png.2038d1fdf575cb74961312f9f2ed5bc4.png

Just realised.....these figures will have been falsified by the government and MSM working in tandem to disenfranchise the cult.......now I'm beginning see how the 2020 election was stolen.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

BOMBSHELL.....oh dear...things seem to be getting worse and worse for the cult.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-jobs-numbers-september-economy-b2623953.htmlimage.png.2038d1fdf575cb74961312f9f2ed5bc4.png

If you believe those numbers in front of an election, I have a bridge for sale.  Especially since they've "adjusted" the jobs numbers down just about every month in the past year. 

Not to mention, how many of those jobs were full time, non-gub'ment (or NGO), and went to the native born and not to the "newcomers"? 

And how is unemployment the same, when we have 10 million new job entrants, and (arguably) not many more jobs than pre-Covid?  There's another puzzler for ya...

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

If you believe those numbers in front of an election, I have a bridge for sale.  Especially since they've "adjusted" the jobs numbers down just about every month in the past year. 

Not to mention, how many of those jobs were full time, non-gub'ment (or NGO), and went to the native born and not to the "newcomers"? 

And how is unemployment the same, when we have 10 million new job entrants, and (arguably) not many more jobs than pre-Covid?  There's another puzzler for ya...

You didn't read my followup post so here's a copy......

Just realised.....these figures will have been falsified by the government and MSM working in tandem to disenfranchise the cult.......now I'm beginning see how the 2020 election was stolen.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, NickyLouie said:

Springsteen, typical of voracious Democrats, proved to be a total phony and lair.

In your Kool Aid chugging opinion. But dont forget you have the mega chart topper Kid Rock basically alone supporting Trump. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1