Scottish Tourist on Cannabis, Suffers Hallucinations & Causes Public Disturbance: Pattaya

Georgealbert

30 minutes ago, LukKrueng said:

Not really. Weed is known to have a side effect of panic attacks. Usually it happens to newbies, but can also happen to experienced users if using stronger or more than usual weed. The thing is - experienced users would normally know how to deal with it.

Why would anyone lace weed? 

No true. New users or those who smoke once in a blue moon might get a panic attack from weak weed as well. It depends on body tolerance, the amount you smoke and also the environment where you use it. 

To give it a special kick!  Why do people experiment!  when it comes to weed how has it been pushed, it was for the sole purpose to help sick people relief?  it started there have you ever thought the entire population must be sick like everyone over 55 had a Handicap parking sticker!  then next was we need to open it up to help people B.S. using the excuse it would bring in much needed revenue cause we tax the stuff. You go into any dispensary it is like going into a candy store, Ice cream 31 favors, the share amount of choices should answer your simple question!  You want chocolate weed, Strawberry, why would anyone lace weed is that a serious question!  Everyone loves Vanilla but even vanilla lovers get tired of it!

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

The gateway drug rubbish was dismissed as just that years ago.  Only the most fervent proponents of reefer madness continue to carp on about that. 

"This time, everyone around her was lucky; lucky enough; not to get any physical harm by the drug user"

Are you actually serious?  It was a 50 odd year old woman who had one puff too many,  talk about a drama queen

"But such an incident will undoubtfully strengthen Anti-Cannabis voices in Thai society"

Nah just among a few on here

Thanks for your self-introduction(I didn't  even ask for LOL).

At least I could well understand you are deep into drug.

Certainly not a kind of character I don't want to meet in my daily life.

Regarded security threat.

Edited by black tabby12345
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Neither do you know nor do I?  But my timeline since Weed was being sold in Pattaya look it up at one point there was like daily here news that people  fell off their balconies.  In 20 years here, I've never read so many incidents and it started around when weed was available sure I mentioned the one incident with the brownie I spoke to another guy who smoke it regularly his whole life said when he came here got some verified even for him it gave him more than what he was expected.

Last year, in California not Thailand but happens could anywhere due to lack of regulation!  a murder trial with this young girl 18-20 years old, her boyfriend gave her some weed to smoke for the first time. After she ended up stabbing the guy over a hundred time! 

The defense was as such that from the blood test etc.. whatever she was given it was laced with a product similar like LSD, guess what the evidence was enough she was found not guilty.  Go figure!  Can it happen!  I'm not going to find out ever never touch the stuff!

Cannabis has been around a lot longer than balconies, what are you talking about?

You may never touch the stuff but don't get complacent, a weed crazed madwoman could attack you at any time.  Remember that

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Obviously, you do not know me so you are not in any position to make fatuous claims about my behaviour.

If your rude online behavior we see on a daily basis is anything to go by......

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Cannabis has been around a lot longer than balconies, what are you talking about?

You may never touch the stuff but don't get complacent, a weed crazed madwoman could attack you at any time.  Remember that

Knuckle head we are talking Thailand!  you actually think there are inspector running around checking on what is being done in the industry I use the balcony as an example there have also been lots of cases outside of balconies but of course we are a supporter of weed and live under a rock cause you love the stuff, there is really nothing I or anyone who can express a negative opinion about weed cause you live under a rock.

bye

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, black tabby12345 said:

Thanks for your self-profiling.

At least I could well understand you are deep into drug.

Certainly not a kind of character I don't want to meet in my daily life...

Not quite sure what self profiling you are referring to ,  Your badly written post barely makes sense,  I have no intention of ever meeting you in your "daily life"  I imagine most would avoid you if at all possible

• Haha 1

Just now, Bday Prang said:

Not quite sure what self profiling you are referring to ,  Your badly written post barely makes sense,  I have no intention of ever meeting you in your "daily life"  I imagine most would avoid you if at all possible

A few moments later, I changed the wording(profiling->introduction).

Read it if you are interested.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Knuckle head we are talking Thailand!  you actually think there are inspector running around checking on what is being done in the industry I use the balcony as an example there have also been lots of cases outside of balconies but of course we are a supporter of weed and live under a rock cause you love the stuff, there is really nothing I or anyone who can express a negative opinion about weed cause you live under a rock.

bye

"Knuckle dragger" is the usual insult directed at me  Don't slam my rock on your way out  (to happy hour presumably ?)

I'm loving the irony of somebody holding such antiquated views regarding cannabis, born solely out of "reefer madness" accusing others of living under rocks. Its comedy gold

People have  fallen  off balconies all over the world since the day they were invented  but hey let's blame cannabis

People have smoked cannabis quite happily for thousands of years with out the need for "inspectors" or regulation"  I have never suggested that there were inspectors running around checking things. I leave stupid ideas like that to people like you

You have a long way to go before you will be  deserving of  a rock to live under

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/13/2024 at 1:40 PM, norsurin said:

Seems she had problems allready before she smoked weed.I have only smoke weed one time in my life.That was on my birthday when i turned 18.Im 62 now and i stay away from any kind of drugs.

No coffee then?

• Haha 1

This doesn't sound at all like a reaction to cannabis. More likely a combination of alcohol, prescription drugs and jet lag. Pure cannabis consumption would calm her down, and would not result in any form of aggression.

On 10/13/2024 at 2:51 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Fair enough....   I was perhaps over defensive as there is a strong contingency of members on this forum who jump on the 'anti-cannabis bandwagon' each time a thread or report exists with a negative outcome related to cannabis / Marijuana use....

I think those posters argue from a place of extreme bias without fact and just attempt to inflame those supportive of such moderate measures. 

I am quite happy that Thailand allows marijuana - I believe it does far more good than bad when used sensibly.....  And the folk who fail to use such 'substances sensibly' are also likely to be those who fail to use other 'substances sensibly'...  i.e. booze and other 'stuff'.

I also find it's good for helping with sleep - but don't want to be taking it every night.....  but a few times a weeks is good.

What kind of CBD are you using for sleep?  I have tried a “full spectrum CBD oil” for about a month and have had no success at all, except vivid dreams.

5 minutes ago, Globalres said:

What kind of CBD are you using for sleep?  I have tried a “full spectrum CBD oil” for about a month and have had no success at all, except vivid dreams.

5 minutes ago, Globalres said:

Being a Scot she probably gave the BIB's a gob full if they understood her.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, black tabby12345 said:

Allow me One Simple Question to everyone.

What makes some people Crave Drugs(like weed) so Badly/Eagerly?

Allow me One Simple Question in return.

What makes some people Crave Drugs(like coffee) so Badly/Eagerly?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Allow me One Simple Question in return.

What makes some people Crave Drugs(like coffee) so Badly/Eagerly?

Got a confused emoji for this post. Seems someone doesn't know coffee is a DRUG.