Is this legal? No farangs welcome...

GypsyT

I'm looking to rent a nice condo. I found one but;

"Bangpu Condo ( not accepting foreigners )"

4.5 stars out of Bangpoo, Samut Prakan, Thailand - See map

***** We do not accept foreign customers. ******

Legal information

This property is managed by a private host. EU law relating to professional hosts may not apply here.

Edited by GypsyT

44 minutes ago, johng said:

Even if it is legal or not  why would you want to stay at a place that clearly doesn't want you ?

I hear you but I like/love to be in Thailand...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

D...... Thai men do not usually drag Bar girls back in the middle of the night....

:w00t:

I wonder how those Thai karaokes and brothels stay in business then, as you will know there are many more Thai run than there are catering to foreigners.

E...Thai men do not usually jump from the Balcony when their steady girl has got a better offer  

From the news section on this forum it is obvious they don't jump, they just shoot the girl and then commit suicide, making a complete mess of the condo interior

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

D...... Thai men do not usually drag Bar girls back in the middle of the night....

That is probably the reason.In days gone by it was quite a common reason for landlords (who tended to be upper class types) being reluctant to rent apartments to single foreigners (and I mean respectably employed businessmen not sexpats).

• Thumbs Up 1

That is probably the reason.In days gone by it was quite a common reason for landlords (

Yer of course Jayboy---I guess for some people sarcasm died a while ago........ (I'll just stick to the joke page)

Edited by oxo1947
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CallumWK said:

I wonder how those Thai karaokes and brothels stay in business then, as you will know there are many more Thai run than there are catering to foreigners.

They certainly they don't drag the girls to their family homes/wives/parents, short time hotels or on premise rooms

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, CallumWK said:

Thai men don’t take whores home. That is what short time rooms and short time curtain hotels are for. 

Back to the OP, things have been a lot harder in Bangkok for us since that fat Brit took a dump in the street and then washed himself in the spirit house pond completely stark naked.

Us Brits used to be known as from the “Land of the Gentleman” in Thailand, but he wrecked it for us all.

18 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Thai men don’t take whores home. That is what short time rooms and short time curtain hotels are for. 

Back to the OP, things have been a lot harder in Bangkok for us since that fat Brit took a dump in the street and then washed himself in the spirit house pond completely stark naked.

Us Brits used to be known as from the “Land of the Gentleman” in Thailand, but he wrecked it for us all.

Yes, now you're known as from the "Land of street defecators".

Edited by Cameroni

So Brits are abandoning gentleman habits?

In old days they always bought a car with sunroof.

Why? 'cause the Brit gent always put pants on only standing up.....