Trump will go after his perceived enemies

Mazungu

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You probably know that I have links backing up my assertions.

Conversely, you have nothing. 

Your claims are disingenuous. Hard to believe some still believe the liberal talking points.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BigStar said:

Typical leftist fascist reverso projection on your part. The hate and demonizing comes from the Dems, always has, even far back as Lincoln. Kamala's got nothing else, and the Dem base loves it, so she and Walz have amped it up as they're starting to lose.

By contrast, Trump's pretty mellow. Kamala chickened out of the Al Smith dinner, and her base are hostile to Christians and Jews anyway. Trump:

You're right. Trump's pretty mellow. He barely has enough energy to read his lines. He must be eating the same diet as Jeb Bush. As least Kamala can treat a heckler with a smile rather than Trump's normal vitriol. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mazungu said:

You gotta read all my posts in this thread. I'm sure you're capable. 

I would but when they are all along the lines of this gem, what would be the point?

Yes he suggested shooting protestors in the streets. And yes it very well could be a 'bloodbath' if Trump is elected. 

If you start posting something that I can take seriously I will. I'm sure you're capable.

9 hours ago, Mazungu said:

You're right. Trump's pretty mellow. He barely has enough energy to read his lines. He must be eating the same diet as Jeb Bush. As least Kamala can treat a heckler with a smile rather than Trump's normal vitriol. 

Kamala probably welcomes protestors as they inflate her shabby audience numbers.