A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

Jingthing

36 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

You have surplus cash? Then you're in a minority. Few Scousers have enough to even buy a Sunday roast.

Lucky you!

YepIfeel bad for you not only sucks to be broke but caught again in your lies

Edited by Yagoda

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

YepIfeel bad for you not only sucks to be broke but caught again in your lies

Amazing what one can learn while googling stuff. Apparently you Scousers are named after a type of stew Norwegian soldiers brought to Liverpool. How random is that?!😄

https://greatbritishmag.co.uk/uk-culture/learn-scouse-liverpudlian-slang/

2.png

27 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Amazing what one can learn while googling stuff. Apparently you Scousers are named after a type of stew Norwegian soldiers brought to Liverpool. How random is that?!😄

https://greatbritishmag.co.uk/uk-culture/learn-scouse-liverpudlian-slang/

2.png

🤣 So sad. $10,000? I'm here in Bangkok heading to the bank anyway 

9 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

🤣 So sad. $10,000? I'm here in Bangkok heading to the bank anyway 

Your claim that you're in Bangkok might be jarg news. But if you are, will you be able to resist the bins on the way? That is the question!😁

Edited by Inderpland

I initially thought Mark Halperin was exaggerating, but reading through this thread, it is clear he is spot on.

Mark Halperin Predicts there will be a mental health crisis if Trump wins the Election

Edited by rattlesnake
Typo.

12 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You left out all the good stuff. 

He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W. look smart and articulate. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump. And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: 'My God… what… have… I… created?

Unappealing, unattractive, idiotic, incompetent, hateful, hurtful, abrasive, rude, blowhard, liar, cheater, thief, infantile, failure, loser, fraud, sexual abuser, incestuous, tax cheat, insurrectionist, un-American, dictator-loving dictator wannabe, out of control, sociopathic, convicted felon, toxic narcissist & brutish A-hole.

Everything about the con-man referred to as Trump is unlikeable. He's everything wrong with the human animal, all stuffed into one specimen. 

What's your take on Obama?

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

Your claim that you're in Bangkok might be jarg news. But if you are, will you be able to resist the bins on the way? That is the question!😁

Of course, I can use my room

8 hours ago, Yagoda said:

No one says it is. Its just that if you are not American, chances are you have no idea of what you were talking about. Plus we have already established your AI credentials so you probably arent even real, "permit" me to say.

I'm not an AI. I'm an RI (Real Intelligence) or NI (Natural intelligence). I prefer RI. 

And, yes, you have my permission to say anything you want about me or anything else. It's your opinion, and as far as I'm concerned, you have the right to express it. 

LMAO at "Russia" - that hoax has come and gone. 

The reek of desperation from the left is palpable. 

What we are about to see is beautiful. 4 years of Trump, followed by 8 years of Vance. 

No more men pretending to be women. Food made healthy again. Pharma companies held to account. The end of wars. 

For 1 vote - you get Trump, Vance, Vivek, RFK and Tulsi. On the other side - an 80 IQ Kamala and Walz. lolololol - who would want that useless pair? 

Not America - I guarantee you that. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

LMAO at "Russia" - that hoax has come and gone. 

The reek of desperation from the left is palpable. 

What we are about to see is beautiful. 4 years of Trump, followed by 8 years of Vance. 

No more men pretending to be women. Food made healthy again. Pharma companies held to account. The end of wars. 

For 1 vote - you get Trump, Vance, Vivek, RFK and Tulsi. On the other side - an 80 IQ Kamala and Walz. lolololol - who would want that useless pair? 

Not America - I guarantee you that. 

The Putin Russia Trump nexus is fresher than but perhaps you don't know or care living in a maga fascist bubble.

So what did Trump do to tamp down big pharma in his term? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The Putin Russia Trump nexus is fresher than but perhaps you don't know or care living in a maga fascist bubble.

You. Are. Delusional.

I'd no more argue with you than I would a child in the streets - put me back on block - or can't you stand not having me in your life?

Now - jog on and report me to your mates. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

And yet Putin invaded until Biden cancelled the Trump imposed sanctions and stopped the Trump initiated Ukrainian arms shipments to invade. 

I bet you still believe the Russian collusion hoax too, yes? 

What about the Alpha bank hoax? 

Jan 6 was an armed insurrection? 

10 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

You. Are. Delusional.

I'd no more argue with you than I would a child in the streets - put me back on block - or can't you stand not having me in your life?

Yet here you are, arguing.😂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

You. Are. Delusional.

Now - jog on and report me to your mates. 

You've expressed your opinion which I find worthless.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Jan 6 was an armed insurrection? 

Yes, some of the treasonous scum were armed.

RFK Jr. said that Jan. 6 ‘protestors carried no weapons.’ Evidence shows that's Pants on Fire!

And there is no 'Russian hoax'. Trump had one-on-one meetings with his boss, Putin, where the one translator present wasn't allowed to take notes. What do you think that was for - exchanging recipes? Trump has his orange nose so far up Putin's backside he can taste the borscht he had for lunch. There's kompramat galore in Moscow and a vote for Trump is a vote for Putin.

Lock the convict up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Expanding on the potential tragedy if the maga fascist dear leader takes power again.

I think maga fascist dear leader is worse than discussing animal.

Hey, maybe with enough of this stuff you can more guys (braver than you) to kill Trump? 

How great would that be? 

Just now, Inderpland said:

Yes, some of the treasonous scum were armed.

RFK Jr. said that Jan. 6 ‘protestors carried no weapons.’ Evidence shows that's Pants on Fire!

And there is no 'Russian hoax'. Trump had one-on-one meetings with his boss, Putin, where the one translator present wasn't allowed to take notes. What do you think that was for - exchanging recipes? Trump has his orange nose so far up Putin's backside he can taste the borscht he had for lunch. There's kompramat galore in Moscow and a vote for Trump is a vote for Putin.

Lock the convict up.

No one was charged with much less convicted of insurrection.

You guys are so silly, 

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think maga fascist dear leader is worse than discussing animal.

Hey, maybe with enough of this stuff you can more guys (braver than you) to kill Trump? 

How great would that be? 

1.png

4 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

"You guys are so silly,"

The substance of the post (that you cut out) was: "No one was charged with much less convicted of insurrection."

Which was in response to you pretend Jan 6th was an "armed insurrection" and posting a link that supported no such claim. 

You guys are so dishonest. 

4 hours ago, nauseus said:

But no weapons.

Conveniently omitting trump stopped supply of weapons to Ukraine in an attempt to blackmail Ukraine government. After Biden came to power he has since authorised billons for weapons shipments as well as authorising other countries with US arms to tranship to Ukraine. In the meantime trump claims he can cease hostilities as soon as coming to power. Under US law is it legally permissible to negotiate with a foreign power to cease hostilities without authorisation from the ruling Administration? I understand not; in fact is it not illegal?

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Conveniently omitting trump stopped supply of weapons to Ukraine in an attempt to blackmail Ukraine government. After Biden came to power he has since authorised billons for weapons shipments as well as authorising other countries with US arms to tranship to Ukraine. In the meantime trump claims he can cease hostilities as soon as coming to power. Under US law is it legally permissible to negotiate with a foreign power to cease hostilities without authorisation from the ruling Administration? I understand not; in fact is it not illegal?

Trump delayed weapons shipments for a few weeks, shipments that Obama NEVER approved, and Biden cancelled, along with the Trump-Russia sanctions once he took office. 

You forget all that? 

Hey, what about Biden holding up arms to Israel for political gain, or flying Zelenskyy in to campaign for Harris?