A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

Jingthing

6 minutes ago, proton said:

Nonsense they need a permit to live in the capital and other cities, walz should know he's been there over 30 times!

That may be true, but I was speaking more generally. In the USA, my home country, you need a permit to live and even just go in some places also. 

And if China was really communistic, everyone would own everything equally, so everyone could live wherever they wanted to.

Edited by WDSmart
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

That may be true, but I was speaking more generally. In the USA, my home country, you need a permit to live and even just go in some places also. 

For example?

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

For example?

The White House
The Halls of Congress
All private property, like malls, assembly plants, etc.
The list is endless.

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That's right. He's an expert. 

Hey, wasn't he at the Tiananmen Square massacre? I heard he was almost shot. 

Just like Hillary landing under sniper fire and having to run for it :smile:

Edited by proton
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, proton said:

Trump is a peacemaker, Harris is a warmonger

Really. So General Mark Milley was lying when he said Trump wanted to attack Iran in the last days of his Presidency.

Trump was trying to copy Margaret Thatcher's example of wars being popular, at least initially.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Well you can call it anything you like, but Im not ignorant of the stuff you support, as is everybody else.

Sure, everybody else is ignorant, and only you know the truth.😅

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you can never lose on bricks and mortar, figures on a screen can disappear overnight, assets cannot, ideally pull out some Bitcion profits, purchase property and rent it. that way you are making money on both.

You can lose on any investment, as per 2008. Nothing is safe

29 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

And if China was really communistic, everyone would own everything equally, so everyone could live wherever they wanted to.

Where LOL, where in America do you need a government permit to reside? Area 51?

5 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Nah not hating, Just can't trust them ,changing their mind All the time.

You obviously were not listening when Margaret Thatcher said "The lady's not for turning".

12 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

how would you lose a house you have paid for?  2008 was mostly mortgaged houses that people couldn't afford. 

It was only a problem for people speculating on real estate, which i would never do because i dont understand anything about it and dont want to deal with the hassle

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

It was only a problem for people speculating on real estate, which i would never do because i dont understand anything about it and dont want to deal with the hassle

no, exactly, but if you buy a property outright and rent it, it's an asset you will always have. i own 3 and rent 2, i live for free and don't have any hassle. don't have any anyway, off topic, so  will leave it.

34 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Really. So General Mark Milley was lying when he said Trump wanted to attack Iran in the last days of his Presidency.

Trump was trying to copy Margaret Thatcher's example of wars being popular, at least initially.

Mark Milley is a liar, yes. 

• Agree 1

Trump, Putin, Xi, Kim Jung Un. That is the kind of people this planet absolutely do NOT NEED!!!! Are really so many Americans included in the "IQ Below 83 Association" that they risk having a creature like Trump as President?? Then we are seeing the end of times approaching.....at least America is!

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're just mouthing maga fascist BIG LIE racist replacement theory lies.

Undocumented migrants are not allowed to vote.

If there are a few who do, makes no difference to results.

Also if you're talking about Latinos, I don't know if you've noticed but Latinos do not vote in a monolith democratic (unlike blacks, Jews, and LGBTQ). 

"Demography is destiny."

Why is the Biden-Harris Administration (as I understand it) suing to stop Virginia from removing illegals from voter rolls? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Mark Milley is a liar, yes. 

It's generally agreed Trump lies most times he is speaking.

AFAIK Milley is an honorable man, who has served his country well. Trump only serves himself.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's generally agreed Trump lies most times he is speaking.

Only by the left. 

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

AFAIK Milley is an honorable man, who has served his country well. Trump only serves himself.

AFAIK Milley is a liar and a disgrace to the uniform. 

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Only by the left. 

Milley is a liar and a disgrace to the uniform. 

I doubt you would be saying that, if you were not protected by the anonymity of a keyboard.

How about posting proof, from reliable sources?