Kamala Harris Defends Policy Stance in Heated Fox News Interview

Social Media

13 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Well according to dems avoiding interviews is a winning idea. Kamala knows that now. lol You are a big chicken. Hahaha feel better?

Trump, AKA maybe soon to be a felon after the election is winning the election at this point and very well poised for a crushing victory over the cackling word salad queen. Quite stunning how Kamala is struggling to keep up with a potential felon in a presidential race. What possibly could be her problem aside from being dumb as dirt.

Edited by illisdean

On 10/17/2024 at 1:11 PM, JonnyF said:

It seems her main defence to her incompetency and appalling record was "whatabout Trump though".

So much in fact that I am starting to wonder if she's a poster on this forum.

Even Al Jazeera ( openly biased against Trump ) showed up Harris by putting on an excerpt from the interview where she kept talking about Trump.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Harris has a policy to defend? Well, I'll be jiggered!

Would that be the ones she stole from Trump?

You're obviously deluded. No tax on tips was Harris'. :cheesy: Not an original thought in that void between her ears. Autocue freezes and she just keeps repeating "32 days" "32 days" "32 days".  Such a pity the autocue jumped back to life. She would have been completely lost. It would have been absolute gold not that this wasn't gold enough.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Compared to what?

What do you mean compared to what. What a silly comment. I posted the number of views Trump's website has had on the Harris Fox interview. That's all there is to it. Giving a specific number is of course something Harris couldn't do.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Just under 335,000 so far on Trumps OWN channel.

You said "Just under 335,000 so far on Trumps OWN channel".

My answer was Compared to what?

How about comparing it to something relevant, such as the number of viewers who saw the show live on the Fox entertainment channel, or any other comparable video?

5 minutes ago, billd766 said:

You said "Just under 335,000 so far on Trumps OWN channel".

My answer was Compared to what?

How about comparing it to something relevant, such as the number of viewers who saw the show live on the Fox entertainment channel, or any other comparable video?

I think you have missed the point that Trump has put this on his site as a joke. Her interview works for him. A poster has previously said that grabs from the interview will end up in his adds. I agree. One things for sure if she had actually performed well in the interview it would not have been uploaded. No comparisons needed. As for how many watched it it was >7m. I would guess that more than 50% of these came away thinking she didn't answer one question.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

. I would guess that more than 50% of these came away thinking she didn't answer one question.

When someone is as obsessed with Trump as she apparently is, there isn't much room left in her head for answers to questions not about Trump.

If she went on Mastermind and her topic was Trump, she'd be a winner for sure ( at least till it got to general questions ).

• Love It 2

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When someone is as obsessed with Trump as she apparently is, there isn't much room left in her head for answers to questions not about Trump.

If she went on Mastermind and her topic was Trump, she'd be a winner for sure ( at least till it got to general questions ).

"When someone is as obsessed with Trump"..................😆

Have you not read your heroes continuous spiel on Harris...........😆

Honestly, when ever I read your stuff, I feel like pulling the PC apart to de-dust it, more entertaining..........:saai:

5 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Think what you will about Bill O'Reilly but this this is pretty good and bi-partisan. I think his closing statement would be the opinion come to by many Kamalacurious folks that watched this interview.

Bill is wrong when he says that Fox News hates Kamala (like CNN, ABC, MSNBC etc. hate Trump). Fox News does not hate Kamala - they criticise her and expose her incompetency's, and that of Dems overall.

Bill was 100% when he said she refused to answer questions about Open Border, Inflation, Biden's Mental State (and her lying about it),  The Afghanistan Disaster, etc etc.  All she did was refuse to answer questions and attack Trump - which is what the Dems do and have done since 2016. 

1 minute ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Bill is wrong when he says that Fox News hates Kamala (like CNN, ABC, MSNBC etc. hate Trump). Fox News does not hate Kamala - they criticise her and expose her incompetency's, and that of Dems overall.

Bill was 100% when he said she refused to answer questions about Open Border, Inflation, Biden's Mental State (and her lying about it),  The Afghanistan Disaster, etc etc.  All she did was refuse to answer questions and attack Trump - which is what the Dems do and have done since 2016. 

And Trump hasn't done the same..........?   🤭

Now, cats and dogs on the menu was something he read............😂

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Too many which bamboozled Baier into submission to a mere "Yes Maám". You missed a masterful display of well articulated response to a hard question that would have crumble Trump. Very Presidential too. 

Yeah, it’s always the same with the left when asked for an example.

Always too many to come up with one.

3 hours ago, mdr224 said:

The explanation is that trump thinks hes winning so no need to pander anymore. Everyone knows his policies already

Notice how that same 'logic' is missing when it comes to Kamala hiding in her basement like Biden did. Never heard a Dem supporter demand Kamala attend more events or interviews, but Trump takes a break and they think he is dying and hiding it.

They recall that disaster when Clinton collapsed and they denied anything was wrong - when the best approach would have been to immediately admit she took a turn and it was because she was doing to much. I note the MSM is once again attacking Trump's health as an issue - but I also remember they poo-pooed any suggestion Biden was not fit for Office for years.

Trump will take a break (he is 78) and come back better than ever for the last week IMO - he aint 69/70 anymore and fit enough to do all that traveling, the long hours, and long rallies - he needed to slow down and match Kamala's pace 😁     

19 hours ago, placeholder said:

Well, polite and respectful would mean not interrupting repeatedly. I'm not necessarily saying he shouldn't have interrupted, but your notion of what is polite and respectful is truly bizarre.

You mean he should have let  her go on and on indefinitely without answering the question? 

Did the mean man hurt poor the poor little woman? 

She was treated much better than anyone on the left ever treated Trump. 

19 hours ago, placeholder said:

Well, polite and respectful would mean not interrupting repeatedly. I'm not necessarily saying he shouldn't have interrupted, but your notion of what is polite and respectful is truly bizarre.

Poor Kamala

Edited by mogandave

58 minutes ago, transam said:

"When someone is as obsessed with Trump"..................😆

Have you not read your heroes continuous spiel on Harris...........😆

Honestly, when ever I read your stuff, I feel like pulling the PC apart to de-dust it, more entertaining..........:saai:

That reminds me - I gotta clean up the second laptop this weekend - the CPU is getting hot (probably dust) - thanks for the reminder.

16 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Looking forward to you have a new Avatar after Nov5 - or will you renege?

Absolutly. I was wondering about making a poll for the avatar choice of last 2020 results

That bet was with @Cryindick. I of course will include the gorry details of him wealching that bet 

• Love It 2

25 minutes ago, transam said:

And Trump hasn't done the same..........?   🤭

Now, cats and dogs on the menu was something he read............😂

Yes - but he does answer some questions - like all politicians. It would be unfair to say that Harris handled the 'antagonism' from Fox - she deflected and denied and 'Trumped'. 

Yes - you guys got Trump on that one - should have shut up about it. It was that viral song meme that did it. But small fish in the big games and scheme of things - like Illegal Immigration, Inflation, Price of Gas, Crime, Biden, Afghanistan, Climate Change Disaster (policy taxes/costs) etc etc etc. 

4 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Absolutly. I was wondering about making a poll for the avatar choice of last 2020 results

That bet was with @Cryindick. I of course will include the gorry details of him wealching that bet 

Fair enough too - either way it goes, I will be with you on doing that.

A man keeps his word and does not renege on a deal. 

Just now, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Fair enough too - either way it goes, I will be with you on doing that.

A man keeps his word and does not renege on a deal. 

6 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Have you decided what my Avatar will be if Harris wins?

I think you taking mine for a year is still good.