Welcome To Our Newest Sponsor

Buckwheat

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Pattaya Forums newest sponsor Villa Market

Villa will be opening soon on Second Road and all who were making trips to Villa Bangkok for those "hard to get" items will have them right here in Pattaya.

Welcome to Villa Market!

Great news!

:o

Villa will be opening soon on Second Road and all who were making trips to Villa Bangkok for those "hard to get" items will have them right here in Pattaya.

Welcome to Villa Market!

Where exactly on second?

Any idea when it will open?

Cheers

Welcome Villa Market! So happy to have you here.

Important Note to Villa Market Managers:

Please stock the classic American breakfast cereal GRAPE NUTS CEREAL (not grape nut FLAKES).

I guarantee you will sell lots of it. Posters in Bangkok claim they have seen this product in your stores there. I have checked many times and never see it. So either they are mistaken, or you don't stock enough of it on your shelves (people grab it up).

post-37101-1186380815_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jingthing

Thats great!

No more "Villa Runs" to Bangkok!

There are 6 of us who took turns going 1 time per month each to stock up.

Will they do phone in orders in Pattaya with delivery, same as they do in Bangkok?

Welcome to Villa Market!

Where exactly on second?

Any idea when it will open?

Cheers

According to Villa, the current plan is for the grand opening by mid-September.

Also, the current plan is to have call in orders with delivery service within the local Pattaya area.

Villa representatives are monitoring this thread and have received the request for grape Nuts cereal too!

I especially like the vast selection of Mexican food items to be found in that store. Taco shells in a bubble pack that you cant get anywhere else (no breakage), taco sauces unavailable in any other store, good sour cream (not the foremost crap), all kinds of tortillas (corn and flour), mixes for guacamole, mexi rice, enchiladas, salsa, quesadillas. I could go on and on. Nobody has this stuff: not Foodland, Tops, Carre Four, Tesco, Big C. I mean nobody

I especially like the vast selection of Mexican food items to be found in that store. Taco shells in a bubble pack that you cant get anywhere else (no breakage), taco sauces unavailable in any other store, good sour cream (not the foremost crap), all kinds of tortillas (corn and flour), mixes for guacamole, mexi rice, enchiladas, salsa, quesadillas. I could go on and on. Nobody has this stuff: not Foodland, Tops, Carre Four, Tesco, Big C. I mean nobody

I noticed a new line the other day Amy's organic food from CA , was interested in the frozen burritos 2 for B100.

Anybody tried them before?

Cheers

According to Villa, the current plan is for the grand opening by mid-September.

Also, the current plan is to have call in orders with delivery service within the local Pattaya area.

Villa representatives are monitoring this thread and have received the request for grape Nuts cereal too!

Taking requests?, i would just love to see these in the shop as its one thing i really miss

post-46832-1186393852_thumb.jpg

Edited by JimSiam

If we're on the subject of breakfast cereals, then Dorset Cereals do a wide range of meusli-type mixes, varying from the less expensive oatmeal mixes with maybe 30%-40% nuts and fruit, to others with less oatmeal and more bran.

I mix these 50/50 with some sort of bran (say Kellogs Raisin Bran).

The dieticians say these are much better for you than the corn flakes and sweet kiddie-type breakfast foods.

Dorset used to be in stiff plastic (like cellophane) bags and looked very poor. They have now had a marketing / packaging advisor who has put a cardboard package around this and they look very swish.

I like the "Berry & Cherry" mix. But it's pricy compared to the basics.

Do not forgot sliced Jalapeno Chilis. Only been able to find them in your Bkk stores - good stuff. Doritos corn chips. A decent range of gourmet meat pies in the 70 - 90B range. Deli prepared lasagnes a little cheaper than the Bkk stores - 200B for a 200g lasagne is just way too much. Good selection of hams & salamis - Hot Hungarian would be fantastic. (Not by TG meats - TG meats taste like <deleted>) Pizza bases. (Pizza base tomatoe sauces?) Frozen hamburger patties. Keen's mustard. Hot English mustard. Bulk mozzarella cheese from a reasonable brand. Cordial. International flavours packs of noodles.

Cheers,

Soundman.

You can click on Villa's banner to see some of the items that are heading our way shortly.

Hi Buckwheat. Can you tell me where is this "Villa's banner" you mention?

For Villa purchasing agents:

Can you please try and get Frito-Lay "Frito's" and "Cheetos"? And regular plain old "Hershey's" chocolate candy bars. Not the fancy mixed up ones, just plain, original Hershey chocolate bars.

TIA

Edited by jeepholt

I recommend that they stock these amazing Better Than Bouillon by Superior Touch gourmet Bouillon products.

You're in for a Treat! It's the Bouillon Made from Meat

Their stuff is so good that some chefs use it. Also, the stuff creates an amazing number of servings and even when opened lasts over a year in the fridge. Their line is big, so probably more realistic to carry the basics: chicken, beef, vegetable but its hard to resists such choices as lobster and chili!

http://www.superiortouch.com/btb.htm

You can click on Villa's banner to see some of the items that are heading our way shortly.

Can you please try and get Frito-Lay "Frito's" and "Cheetos"? And regular plain old "Hershey's" chocolate candy bars. Not the fancy mixed up ones, just plain, original Hershey chocolate bars.

TIA

Sure,

Click on the "Villa Market Opening Soon In Pattaya!" banner at the top of the page under "Sponsored by..."

which will take you directly to their website http://www.villamarket.com/

TIA

Sure,

Click on the "Villa Market Opening Soon In Pattaya!" banner at the top of the page under "Sponsored by..."

which will take you directly to their website http://www.villamarket.com/

Thanks for the URL Buckwheat. I did about 10 different Google searches for Villa Market and got at least every village and housing project in Thailand, so your URL helped. Maybe the searches didn't work because I didn't use villamarket run together as one word? Anyway, I must have something turned off in my MSIE browser because I have the "sponsored by" section at the top, but totally blank after that. Thanks again.

Heinz baked beans are the UK's best selling canned food, can you stock those ?

Yes got to have Heinz beans. The Thai ones are toooooo sweet :o

Good English sausages would be great, Lincolnshire , cumberland etc

Edited by Monkeypants

000's requests:

Sweet and Low - Saccharine - NOT NUTRASWEET

Decaf Tea bags

Decaf loose tea

Real Corned Beef as in a Corned Beef Sandwich

Turkey

I would gladly sell a kidney or an eye to toast in champagne the success of Villa market having spent many happy shopping hours there. The friendliness and good service of the store is exceeded only by the beauty of their young ladies. We can talk about discounts later.