If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

advancebooking

13 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

Much higher than any social communist or most Europeans 

rise and fall, 

you spent it all in 3 generations, and now your culture is just trash, on a level of a banana republic

• Like 1

The US seems to have an oversized GLOBAL influence on everthing

No US citizen should be allowed to vote for the President.

Every four years the decision should be delegated to the UN Ambassadors of every member Nation.

In the event of a tie let the Secretary General decide.

On step closer to World Government

25 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Sorry, your diploma from Trump university doesn't count.

You’re only about the tenth high IQ leftist that came up with the same “Trump University” comment, and you, like all the rest cut off the rest of my post because you are not able to actually discuss anything. 

Now run along like a good lefty and get back to bragging about how smart you are.  

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

So you think a relative few high population urban areas should have control over the entire county. 

Fair enough. 

I also think schoolboys who’ve been transgender operated on by their teachers should be allowed to dress as cats and use cat litters in the girls ‚bath’room.

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2024 at 7:03 PM, BangkokReady said:

No wonder you find this all so hard to understand, if that's why you think Trump was elected...  🤦‍♂️

Enlighten me please. Why did Trump win in 2016?

Just now, herfiehandbag said:

If they constitute the majority of the electorate.

I really don't think it could be any simpler. It is a.national election, essentially with a binary choice.

The candidate who wins the most votes nationally should win.

It could be argued that was not the intention of the "founding fathers" but neither was giving coloured people or women the vote!

Then of course one might consider that they were slaveowners, and that slavery was not ended until the 1860s!

This wasn't how the country was established.  It was carefully set up the way it is to persuade the states with smaller populations that their voice would still be heard.  Otherwise, they probably would not have joined.  

On 10/20/2024 at 4:09 AM, ericthai said:

I'm not a big Trump supporter, but do I like  Harris, no!

I was ready to give Harris a chance and listen to what she had to say.  However, after her Fox interview where she didnt answer one question... not one!  and only bashed Trump. Her answers were all the same. he's very bad you need to vote for me, even though I cant even tell you what I'm going to do and change from what Biden did.., but nothing, just laughs and blaming trump for everything.

I'm very saddened that the US only has these options for president.

Is a civil war coming? I certainly hope not,  but it doesn't look good.  If trump looses I'm worried what will happen, but if he wins I'm not sure if that is good for America either. 

OP so you're saying if someone votes for Trump they are stupid, what if they vote for Harris are they idiots?

(Calling someone an idiot implies that they are completely lacking in intelligence or common sense, while calling someone stupid may simply mean that they made a foolish mistake)

I don't like or support Harris either but, when faced with insults and nothing tangible or remotely realistic from Trump, why not simply do the same? Why make the effort to deal in facts and policy when confronted with a buffoon who is only good at trolling and insulting a good 50% of fellow Americans?

Maybe she's simply following the old "don't wrestle with a pig", or "don't argue with an idiot" advice?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, geisha said:

When I see and hear the Trump supporters, I feel frightened  of what will happen if he wins.  All Europe is worried.  These are difficult times not to be messed with. 

Regardless of who gets the keys to the White House, when America sh*ts the bed, the whole world has to lie in it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, transam said:

I find it strange that some here cannot see the difference between a near normal person and a complete extra orange added fruitcake to run the U.S.A............:unsure:

It's how cult leaders operate......Trump's followers openly admit they would forgive, and have already forgiven, his many transgressions.

Someone posted yesterday......"yes, but that is just Trump being Trump".....now that is really scary. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I still fail to see why a convicted criminal should even be ALLOWED   to run for President, let alone why millions of people would vote for one!

Still, I'm from the UK  - I know nothing of American politics!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

I really don't think it could be any simpler. It is a.national election, essentially with a binary choice.

It could be argued that was not the intention of the "founding fathers" but neither was giving coloured people or women the vote!

Then of course one might consider that they were slaveowners, and that slavery was not ended until the 1860s!

Exactly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

The U.S. Electoral College doesn’t inherently favor one party by design, but in practice, it has recently benefited Republicans due to their strength in smaller, less populous states that are overrepresented relative to their populations.

So I imagine there will be zero appetite from the GPO to change anything if Trump wins

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

The U.S. Electoral College doesn’t inherently favor one party by design, but in practice, it has recently benefited Republicans due to their strength in smaller, less populous states that are overrepresented relative to their populations.

So I imagine there will be zero appetite from the GPO to change anything if Trump wins

GPO? Royal Mail used to be called the GPO (General Post Office) but I feel that this is a different acronym! 🙂 

(I do hate it when people assume that you should know their meaning sometimes!) 

Edited by sambum
  • Haha 1