If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

3 hours ago, Will B Good said:

The U.S. Electoral College doesn’t inherently favor one party by design, but in practice, it has recently benefited Republicans due to their strength in smaller, less populous states that are overrepresented relative to their populations.

So I imagine there will be zero appetite from the GPO to change anything if Trump wins

The devolved nature of the Electoral College also makes it more vulnerable to manipulation. 

I am sure that wasn't the design either, but as we saw in 2020 and will most certainly see again this time, if there are "bad faith actors" then it is vulnerable 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

The devolved nature of the Electoral College also makes it more vulnerable to manipulation. 

How so? 

7 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I am sure that wasn't the design either, but as we saw in 2020 and will most certainly see again this time, if there are "bad faith actors" then it is vulnerable 

Why are you sure that wasn’t the design? 

Are you against each state running its own elections? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/18/2024 at 4:47 PM, WDSmart said:

I'm an American and a US citizen. The most disappointing thing for me about Trump is that so many people (45% or more of voters)  support him. I don't know if they really agree with everything he says or if they are just angry and dissatisfied with their lives and have just been conned by him. Whichever it is, it's very problematic to think there is any hope for my home country going forward. 🥹

or just say that 45% of the population is stupid.