What Do Expats Think Of Andrew Tate?

123Stodg

17 hours ago, BigStar said:

Andrew Tate is very bright, slick, talented self-promoter and marketer taking advantage of the dreams of naive young men. Reminiscent of the scam perpetrated by muscle mags + Playboy, but vastly expanded. He deserves some credit for being motivational in some positive ways, even as he extracts a lot of cash for himself for nothing real. As far as criminality, I'll leave that to the courts. Hate and demonizing, I don't do; that's a Dem thing. Given that, in the interest of fairness I'll post this BBC interview in which you'll find, or many of us still in thrall to that toxic masculinity will find, much that makes sense, irrespective of source and self-aggrandizement. He owns that poor lib interviewer.

She got exactly what she deserved. A toxic feminist.

• Thanks 2

On 10/20/2024 at 5:13 AM, RSD1 said:

Tate is an oversized baboon of the highest order. In fact, he shares a lot of narcissistic similarities to Trump which were framed so nicely in this expose video. His malignant narcissistic ego prevents him from openly admitting the success of his crimes to the world on camera. He must have learned that self-incriminating technique from orange man.  Hopefully the Romanian authorities will have a look at this video too. 

Nonsense.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

It's a tragedy! The man has so much influence and yet he goes on and on about nonsense. I'd like to see him get back to basics. Men are men. And women are women. 

Why does he not promotes the 'whack the ladies on the nut, and drag them back to the cave.' narrative. This equality <deleted> is ruining the human race. But! I do appreciate that it's not as simple as ABC.

Firstly; we have to ensure the men can actually support the ladies. No good keeping them at home, or in the kitchen, or in the garden, if the guys can't bring home the bacon.

Secondly; knitting!? The demise of knitting, and to a lesser degree embroidery, runs parallel with the downward spiral that we can all see.

My message to Tate is ''Get a grip mate. Get back to basics.''

3 hours ago, Theforgotten1 said:

Come on we all know most of the Nancy boys on here are going to not like him , you know the ones that have to do and say what their prostitute wives tell them 

Wow! 'Nancy boys!' Have not heard that for yonks.

When we were teenagers that is the term we used to describe men that we didn't understand. Then that faded out and 'Wooly woofters,' or just 'woofters' came in. 

Now I'm wiser, I'm more appreciative of the way the world works and understand the different aspects of life.

Another thing that has changed down the years, is that when we were young everyone believed that 'women were the life givers, and men were the life takers.' I don't believe that o be true anymore. If it ever was.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/20/2024 at 6:28 AM, RSD1 said:

Not the point at all. He's a hardened criminal involved with human trafficking, rape and organized crime. He's now under house arrest in Romania pending the outcome of some criminal charges that have been swirling around in the courts there for well over a year. They have also confiscated lots of his assets, particularly a whole fleet of luxury exotic and supercars. Meanwhile, he's now moved on to crypto scams. So anything that helps to expose his criminality (like the above video) may eventually help to stop this maggot one day. He's a really nasty piece of work and so is his brother. 

There are thousands of hardened criminals currently being processed by the courts. Why should I be interested in this guy?

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, RSD1 said:

You fit perfectly into the decayed segment of society that I just described in detail—turning everything into a political topic. Then, you accuse me of belonging to one political belief system or another, claiming I hold a specific set of fundamentalist ideas, and top it off by questioning my manhood. Bravo.

Nonsense. My focus was on Tate himself, with a quick side glance at demonization, which you promptly did, and then I merely responded to your own spontaneous ranting arising from your own decay, a.k.a., derangement. Nor did I accuse or claim anything about you, another victim card. I agreed with your early sociological analysis. Then, as you failed to address later history, in all benevolence I elucidated and so accounted for the rise of stronger men on the right that seems to bother you, for your information.

Now as an aside I kindly addressed your feminine whinging about the stress of tolerating diverse opinions and offered solutions for your relief, one of which was simply to man up. Your problem, as with many betas here, could simply be that of low T. It happens.

Testosterone supplementing, for example, can invoke a swing from weak-Democrat to Republican affiliation.

--Testosterone and Politics

How's your workout routine? Your first line of defense will be to hit the gym and build muscle mass. You might start a thread in the Health forum and get a number of recommendations. 

<snip! further self-reassuring ranting>

Edited by BigStar
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

Nonsense. My focus was on Tate himself, with a quick side glance at demonization, which you promptly did, and then I merely responded to your own spontaneous ranting arising from your own decay, a.k.a., derangement. Nor did I accuse or claim anything about you, another victim card. I agreed with your early sociological analysis. Then, as you failed to address later history, in all benevolence I elucidated and so accounted for the rise of stronger men on the right that seems to bother you, for your information.

Now as an aside I kindly addressed your feminine whinging about the stress of tolerating diverse opinions and offered solutions for your relief, one of which was simply to man up. Your problem, as with many betas here, could simply be that of low T. It happens.

Testosterone supplementing, for example, can invoke a swing from weak-Democrat to Republican affiliation.

--Testosterone and Politics

How's your workout routine? Your first line of defense will be to hit the gym and build muscle mass. You might start a thread in the Health forum and get a number of recommendations. 

<snip! further self-reassuring ranting>

Cucked and triggered. More cyber babble than anyone should ever have to read through in a lifetime. I'll be honest, I didn't even make it through the first sentence of your diaper rash rant. Too unintelligible. Anyway, I'm glad you got all that off your chest, whatever it was that you were whinging about like an old minger. Do you feel better now? I hope so.

In fact, please go off on another unhinged diatribe that nobody is going to read if it makes you feel even more like a man of relevance and importance. Why is it that short men with small penises always feel the need to try so hard to be heard?

You know, they do have doctors and meds that can help people like you deal with your psychological disorders and help to accept your physical inadequacies. ❤️

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

43 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

I'll be honest, I didn't even make it through the first sentence of your diaper rash rant.

Oh, it's quite obvious that you read every word. Couldn't possibly help yourself, though you do need to lie.

Well, you've been informed now and given useful advice, however much you need to (predictably) cancel it out to maintain your illusions. Up to you, who cares? I noted that you don't learn anything reading political threads (posts) that stress you out with opinions divergent from your own.

And since you have nothing left but mere trolling, I'll leave you to your useless rants with other posters. You've been a good laugh.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Oh, it's quite obvious that you read every word. Couldn't possibly help yourself, though you do need to lie.

Well, you've been informed now and given useful advice, however much you need to (predictably) cancel it out to maintain your illusions. Up to you, who cares? I noted that you don't learn anything reading political threads (posts) that stress you out with opinions divergent from your own.

And since you have nothing left but mere trolling, I'll leave you to your useless rants with other posters. You've been a good laugh.

Not one single word of your post was read. Please continue with your obsession of stalking me though if it makes you feel that much better.  

• Love It 1

On 10/20/2024 at 5:13 AM, RSD1 said:

Tate is an oversized baboon of the highest order. In fact, he shares a lot of narcissistic similarities to Trump which were framed so nicely in this expose video. His malignant narcissistic ego prevents him from openly admitting the success of his crimes to the world on camera. He must have learned that self-incriminating technique from orange man.  Hopefully the Romanian authorities will have a look at this video too. 

Rather pathetic bringing Trump into this.