Beloved former President Obama tears the convicted felon a new one

Jingthing

13 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

As usual a link from some propaganda arm left up while everybody else gets censored. Enjoy your wankfest with your buddies I can't wait to watch you in a personal hysterical fit on November 5th

So that's your main motivation to want to see a wreck of an of old man fascist take power in the U.S. then? To own the libs? Dude -- that is seriously perverted.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

So that's your main motivation to want to see a wreck of an of old man fascist take power in the U.S. then? To own the libs? Dude -- that is seriously perverted.

Perverted. Yeah you would know as you have expressed so many times here.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Yagoda said:

As usual a link from some propaganda arm left up while everybody else gets censored. Enjoy your wankfest with your buddies I can't wait to watch you in a personal hysterical fit on November 5th

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-elections/early-vote

Here is early voting data. Please explain why the Republicans are doing so poorly.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, transam said:

Oh dear, are you having a "stomping" tantrum......:guitar:

Try not taking things too seriously on a Thai based forum, otherwise you may need someone to give you resuscitation, though definitely not from me........😱

I thought you loved giving mouth to mouth.

Or was it mouth to something else? 🙂

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-elections/early-vote

Here is early voting data. Please explain why the Republicans are doing so poorly.

Lol.  Hanging on to whatever life preserver your propaganda Masters toss you. Maybe all those Democrats are out there voting for trump? Like me,  registered Democrat who voted for Trump earlier. You bet you I didn't help kamalas vote totals

20 hours ago, Yagoda said:

OP is from a televised speech by Obama - credible source - unlike so many from MAGA world. From yours and others posts looks as though MAGA will have significant problematic  issues if Harris wins. creating yet more negativity in US social fabric.

2 hours ago, proton said:

The beloved president who deported over 350k illegals a year and 409k in 2012 now bullying black men into voting for Kamala who let them all back in, and more. :smile: 

Normal deporting. 

Not bullying black men.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Beloved former President Obama tears the convicted felon a new one'

I notice that this was  Posted just after Kamala didn't turn up to the live televised meeting with Trump and Trump won that by way of default .

Is this thread made to deflect from that ?

Kamala Not showing up to a meeting with Trump, so ignore that and mention Obama and Trump .

Deflection much