• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 0

Thais Sceptical of Celebrity Endorsements, Survey Reveals

2. 395

If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

3. 8

Thailand Live Monday 21 October 2024

4. 0

Man Climbs High-Voltage Pylon Due to Stress, Rescued by Locals and Police

5. 7

French Man Arrested for Reckless Riding on Doi Suthep

6. 2

Question about drying before decarboxylation

7. 8

8. 0

Tour Bus Crash in Nakhon Ratchasima Injures 43

9. 8

10. 0

5,600 People Accuse iCon Group of 1.6 Billion Baht Scam

11. 8

12. 7

iCon Group Execs Still Stressed, No Smiles: Department of Corrections

13. 41

Thai father’s plea to find missing daughter and 262,000 baht

Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

theblether

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

You're right about creating controversy and still today there isn’t evidence but to be fair there were citizens in that “city talking about pets & ducks” prior to his debate announcement, of pets & dogs  ! I watched the city council  meetings , where citizens voiced their concerns and heard the recording on a police scanner.

IMG_2980.jpeg.e68559901f1b2bac76d3ccbd4242fee8.jpeg

https://nypost.com/2024/09/11/us-news/springfield-ohio-man-reported-haitian-migrants-snatching-geese/

Geez, you guys will never stop defending Trump's stupid claim that the Haitians were eating cats and dogs.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, dinsdale said:

I think you'll find this is a pretty good polling company.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/michigan/trump-vs-harris

Over the years there’s 3 things the  AN progressives agree on here ,

Dying, paying taxes and realclearpolitics can’t  be trusted (cause they lean right ).

Thats how they roll here!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dinsdale said:

I'm saying their a bunch of radical woke idiots. As for biology only women menstruate and have babies and only men have the biological function to create sperm. As for science; sports science will tell you that biological men have a great advantage when competing against women. These FACTS are lost on the woke. I HATE THE WOKE AGENDA an agenda fully embraced by the Democratic Party. I hope you understand what I'm saying now.

Well said

7 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Yes....and I went one better....can you not read?

I think that 86K Baht table went straight to your head. I guess at least you aren't one of the posters here claiming to have large payloads booked on Space X to be deployed into outer space.

But yeah seriously if I had spent nearly $2,600 on a table I would be online running my mouth. Next you will say you have a halfway decent couch in a house.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

I think that 86K Baht table went straight to your head. I guess at least you aren't one of the posters here claiming to have large payloads booked on Space X to be deployed into outer space.

But yeah seriously if I had spent nearly $2,600 on a table I would be online running my mouth. Next you will say you have a halfway decent couch in a house.

Still no sign of a photo of said dining room table.

Already over 11 hours, too, that I have been waiting for it.

Here is what I would buy for about USD7,500.00

image.png.975ae41fe9c06fee9b6e89226a938b12.png

And I would not settle for anything less than this quality.

Double Pedestal Dining Table in Satinwood with Burlwood Banding

$7,800.00

It's a steal!

So, what does his look like?

Edited by GammaGlobulin

18 hours ago, impulse said:

I had to toss my cornflakes and start with a new bowl.  Too much spit in them...

Only tossers and toddlers eat cornflakes. Menu needs updating. 

I suggest members watch the movie Shutter Island. 

This is the level of delusion that we are being subjected to by the Russia Hoax clowns. 

I keep referring to mental illness. One particular proponent of this theory on this forum has admitted he is living with a lifetime psychiatric disorder. 

I jest you not. 

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, impulse said:

He got cancelled when he came out in favor of Trump.  His speaking engagements and his book deals dried up.  He 'splains it in the book. 

That's probably why he felt free to do his "It's not safe to hang out with angry black mobs" discussion.  He had nothing to lose.

That's a shame, but only to be expected in these sad days.

49 minutes ago, theblether said:

I suggest members watch the movie Shutter Island. 

This is the level of delusion that we are being subjected to by the Russia Hoax clowns. 

I keep referring to mental illness. One particular proponent of this theory on this forum has admitted he is living with a lifetime psychiatric disorder. 

I jest you not. 

Who are you referring to, dear heart?

You keep going on and on for months already with your flames about a mysterious unnamed person that you are bizarrely obsessed with. 

Honestly, I was sure you were talking about me.

I apologize for that error as I was clearly wrong!

Because now with this admitted lifetime psychiatric illness thing, it obviously isn't me, because I have never done that.

Calling Russia's involvement in U.S. elections is not a hoax.

Calling it a hoax is just a maga fascist buzz phrase.

Russia's involvement in U.S. elections, past and present, is quite real, and definitely documented.

Maybe you need to do more research on the topic outside of Fox News because you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Edited by Jingthing

7 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Are we talking the US election here? Are you saying Biden started the war between Russia and Ukraine? 

Now, you will probably try and say Trump can end the war, as he say himself. The only way he can end the war, is to agree with Putin and stand on his side. Something that will result very bad regarding cooperation with other countries in the world.

When did Trump care about other countries? He cares about America, which is what an American politician is supposed to do.

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When did Trump care about other countries? He cares about America, which is what an American politician is supposed to do.

An American politician at the FEDERAL LEVEL, especially the PRESIDENT, must care about foreign policy as well.