Taking pics bored farangs

27 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

What is the Copacabana Condo like ,I passed it on the left side of the toad but strangely couldn't see balconies 

Nice but like the Riviera rooms are a bit small but ok short term for us tourists. Small balconies. No doubt you've seen them on AirBnB for a month cheap as AUD 40 or 50 a night. Decent gym and sauna that actually works . Nice pools. Nothing to complain. Some have spas on the balcony but not worth it I think. But not happy about upcoming air pollution so that's me for a while. 

I hope op get paid for his contributions. He deserves some reward for creating so much activity as he do. Especially for his observations while travelling. 

By the way, those appartments looks great. Anyone a link for the building and sale prospects for the higher floors? 

6 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Normal to see people taking photos and endless YouTubers walking about, I'm guessing mostly narcissists?

Howdy neighbor, You're a man, getting off, enjoying what's on offer...and nobody can do it like you do.

5 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Nice but like the Riviera rooms are a bit small but ok short term for us tourists. Small balconies. No doubt you've seen them on AirBnB for a month cheap as AUD 40 or 50 a night. Decent gym and sauna that actually works . Nice pools. Nothing to complain. Some have spas on the balcony but not worth it I think. But not happy about upcoming air pollution so that's me for a while. 

Too small for long term lets. Don't get duped into a lengthy contract.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I could take hundreds of photos a day of farangs in wheelchairs if you stood opposite those Condos 

What is the Copacabana Condo like ,I passed it on the left side of the toad but strangely couldn't see balconies 

Are you back in Pattaya? I thought you had gone back to Australia???

Edited by JimTripper

Just now, JimTripper said:

Too small for long term lets. Don't get duped into a lengthy contract.

It's probably been said but they seem designed with common areas perfect for instagram shots so you can say - look where I'm staying isn't it amazing - meanwhile you are living in a tiny room - a nicely appointed  tiny room but tiny nonetheless. But for a month it works well. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

It's probably been said but they seem designed with common areas perfect for instagram shots so you can say - look where I'm staying isn't it amazing - meanwhile you are living in a tiny room - a nicely appointed  tiny room but tiny nonetheless. But for a month it works well. 

Are you in the Riviera in Jomtein or Riviera Ocean Drive? What do you think of that area?

Edited by JimTripper

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

why on earth would you even bother to take photos of a condo just because they have spa's on their balconies. 

Is that something you've never seen before?  

very unusual hobby you have ....    you must have alot of free time 

and actually, it could be construed as being nosy, or even a peeping tom.   

He sounds like one of these "first amendment auditors" who go around filming people in public buildings to wind them up and make content.

• Like 1

Are you in the Riviera in Jomtein? What do you think of that area?

I stayed at the Copacabana for a while. Stayed at another one a bit further towards Na Jomtiem. Sometimes alone and sometimes with girlfriend. Not always the best with girlfriend in small room so definitely need bigger for longer term. Impressed how quiet both were and nice outlook down the coast. Nice beach for walks if not swimming. Like the Night market and lots of small shops and other stuff and not far from Pattaya. Could stay in that area but a bit worried about pollution.  

9 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I stayed at the Copacabana for a while. Stayed at another one a bit further towards Na Jomtiem. Sometimes alone and sometimes with girlfriend. Not always the best with girlfriend in small room so definitely need bigger for longer term. Impressed how quiet both were and nice outlook down the coast. Nice beach for walks if not swimming. Like the Night market and lots of small shops and other stuff and not far from Pattaya. Could stay in that area but a bit worried about pollution.  

Strange. I was offput about the location on that street. Possible to walk to the beach of course, but not a lot of places around for groceries and other things to do unless I walked to beach road. The main street was more like a highway, not very walkable friendly. Can you imagine carrying groceries up this street?

IMG_0720.jpeg

Edited by JimTripper

Strange. I was offput about the location on that street. Possible to walk to the beach of course, but not a lot of places around for groceries and other things to do unless I walked to beach road.

True. I'm kind of living like a tourist so didn't need that sort of thing. Tops or a trip to Pattaya was fine for most things. 

12 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

I'm convinced both GG's get well paid for their continuous meaningless threads ...just like Bob Smith before he obviously got burnt out and had to retire (was probably just one of the GG's anyway)

Anyone that hasn't worked out asean now is paying and protecting these trolls is a bit slow imo, however we all seem to keep responding

It's even more hilarious when they just talk to each other

Screenshot_20241020_181340_Samsung Internet.jpg

More fool you ,so you put us in ignore them have a sneek peak to see what we wrote 

Just one more time you tell yourself,I won't look again ! Lol 

17 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Is it only me that gets bothered by bored farang in Pattaya ?

Third time today ,I'm taking pictures of condo I have farangs stopping to ask what I'm doing !

I'm in the public sidewalk a old farang stops and starts looking up high at the Jomtien Condo which I found strange has Spa baths on the balcony ?

" Why you taking pictures of the building?

I said I think they have spa baths ln the balcony 

He said " mate they don't like you taking pictures 

I said " who are you to tell me?

A lot of bored farangs in Pattaya on a Sunday

Second one was standing on that Jomtien road outside the gym 

I was taking pictures another old farang comes along to enquire what I'm doing ,just a stroller going past ,nothing to do with the gym 

Do I look suspicious 

Why don't you just keep walking to where your going ,I'm sure if I done that in Australia asked someone what are you doing ,someone would punch me in the mouth ! 

If you came with a better attitude ok I'm taking pictures

,what am I doing standing outside the gym ,"mate I noticed you been standing here when I went past last time ,why you standing here ?

I felt like saying I'm renting my A 

Third guy in a motorised wheelchair as I'm taking the pics below comes past and stops ,angry look.on his face "Are you taking pics of me ?

No you old descripit fool.i said why would I take pics of you ,but someone should you will be gone to god soon !

Get a life people! 

Why do you care what's someone else is doing ?

Mind ya own business and keep walking 

Maybe it's just a Jomtien thing because a lot of descripit old fools with no life in wheelchairs etc no life in a Sunday interested in my life 

Here is the picture of the Riveira Malibu in Jomtien ,are they spa baths on the balconies ?Screenshot_2024-10-20-14-23-32-14_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.thumb.jpg.c2a34ea13abccc18ea97e3a2edb3039b.jpg

What exactly is your problem ?

19 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Is it only me that gets bothered by bored farang in Pattaya ?

Third time today ,I'm taking pictures of condo I have farangs stopping to ask what I'm doing !

I'm in the public sidewalk a old farang stops and starts looking up high at the Jomtien Condo which I found strange has Spa baths on the balcony ?

" Why you taking pictures of the building?

I said I think they have spa baths ln the balcony 

He said " mate they don't like you taking pictures 

I said " who are you to tell me?

A lot of bored farangs in Pattaya on a Sunday

Second one was standing on that Jomtien road outside the gym 

I was taking pictures another old farang comes along to enquire what I'm doing ,just a stroller going past ,nothing to do with the gym 

Do I look suspicious 

Why don't you just keep walking to where your going ,I'm sure if I done that in Australia asked someone what are you doing ,someone would punch me in the mouth ! 

If you came with a better attitude ok I'm taking pictures

,what am I doing standing outside the gym ,"mate I noticed you been standing here when I went past last time ,why you standing here ?

I felt like saying I'm renting my A 

Third guy in a motorised wheelchair as I'm taking the pics below comes past and stops ,angry look.on his face "Are you taking pics of me ?

No you old descripit fool.i said why would I take pics of you ,but someone should you will be gone to god soon !

Get a life people! 

Why do you care what's someone else is doing ?

Mind ya own business and keep walking 

Maybe it's just a Jomtien thing because a lot of descripit old fools with no life in wheelchairs etc no life in a Sunday interested in my life 

Here is the picture of the Riveira Malibu in Jomtien ,are they spa baths on the balconies ?Screenshot_2024-10-20-14-23-32-14_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.thumb.jpg.c2a34ea13abccc18ea97e3a2edb3039b.jpg

I like your post and no grief from me. I agree with you people should mind their own business. They need to get a life. You could have owned a condo in that block and want to sell, none of anybodies interest except yours. Carry bear spray.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, helloagain said:

I like your post and no grief from me. I agree with you people should mind their own business. They need to get a life. You could have owned a condo in that block and want to sell, none of anybodies interest except yours. Carry bear spray.

I certainly will

9 minutes ago, ravip said:

2 Pages in less than 24 hrs - Yes, many people are bored, no doubt! :happy:

They are adding to the Community spirit !

There are some lovely members here , several of which walked with me up Jomtien hill with my Zimmer frame 

I even had a PM from one offering to be my bodyguard for free whilst I'm out taking pics 

19 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Sure are one to judge others aren't you? Seems like everyone you meet is an "old" farang. Some are decrepit with no life (how would you know this)? While you're on your 5th vacation this year (If I remember correctly, sure do get a lot of vacation time just for mopping floors), have you met any old, decrepit, no life farangs in a bathroom this time and asked them any personal questions? You might want to watch yourself. Some of these old farangs are still very strong and fast, and could deck you and make you wish you didn't get into their lives personally.

Well said, he should be banned from Thailand.

• Agree 1

Just now, brianthainess said:

Well said, he should be banned from Thailand.

That's not very nice Brian

Your not adding to the Community Spirit of this board 

Having said that there probably will be advertisements popping up of Visa & immigration lawyers now because of your post .

Be ashamed of yourself Brian 

• Confused 1